Saturday, May 2, 2015

Bob Manning



By Praguefrank, Carl G. Cederblad

SESSIONS
2005 unknown – Bob Manning and The Honky Tonk Roadshow
Unknown tracks for album Honk If You Honky Tonk
2006 unknown – Bob Manning and The Honky Tonk Roadshow
Unknown tracks for album Weekend In Bakersfield
2007 unknown – Bob Manning and The Honky Tonk Roadshow
Unknown tracks for album Back Streets and Honky Tonks
Following tracks on Taste of Country/Greatest Hits are from albums above
LIVE INTRO
STEEL GUITAR RAG
IF I EVER NEED A LADY
LITTLE SISTER
THINK OF ME
LONG LEGGED LADIES
WORKIN' MAN BLUES
BOTTLE LET ME DOWN
HEART, YOU'RE IN TROUBLE AGAIN
BOOT SCOOTIN' BOOGIE
DEVIL MAKES NO CHANGE
THE HEART THAT YOU OWN
WILL THE CIRCLE BE UNBROKEN
2009 unknown – Bob Manning and The Honky Tonk Roadshow
ANTHEM  Taste of Country
HONKY TONK MASQUERADE
HONKY TONK TRAIL
WHISKY ON ICE
SONG OF TRUTH
THOSE NEON LIGHTS
SHAME ON ME
WHEN I FALL
I'D RATHER LIVE LONELY
THE LEAST YOU COULD DO
LAST FIRST DATE
Tracks above issued on album This Old Guitar
2010 unknown – Bob Manning and The Honky Tonk Roadshow, *with Kimberley  Murray
1000 WORDS
JUST WHAT I WANTED*
SHAME ON ME
HONKY TONK MASQUERADE
IT'S ALWAYS CHRISTMAS
I'VE ALREADY BEEN
I'D RATHER LIVE LONELY
LOOK AWAY MY DARLIN'
LINGER LONGER LOUNGE
SALLY'S ANTIQUE STORE
SONG OF TRUTH
THE LEAST YOU COULD DO
THESE NEON LIGHTS
WHEN I FALL
Tracks above issued on album Just What I Wanted
2011/2012 Heart Of Texas Recording Studio, Brady, TX/Bourbon Haze Studios, ?, CA – Kimberley Murray and Bob Manning
GOOD MORNIN' DARLIN'
BLAME THIS MESS ON YOU
FROM WHERE I CAME
SAME BATTLE FOUGHT YESTERDAY
LAST FIRST DATE
LOVIN' IN THREE QUARTER TIME
CHEATIN' SIDE OF LIFE
THREE CHORDS AWAY
WHEN I'M DRUNK
LOVES ME RIGHT
I CAN'T IMAGINE
BUNKHOUSE BREAKDOWN
DEVIL MAKES NO CHANGE
tracks above issued on album One Night Only
2012 Bourbon Haze Studios, ?, CA –  Bob Manning and The Honky Tonk Roadshow, *w. Tony Booth
RADIO INTRODUCTION
HONKY TONK TRAIL
ANTHEM
THE KING AND HIS CROWN
ON MY SIDE
HEART, YOU’RE IN TROUBLE AGAIN
NEWEST FOOL
STATION IDENTIFICATION
MAKIN’ UP WITH HER*
ROSITA
CLOWNIN’ AROUND
TAKE IT FROM ME
FRIENDS
WHISKY ON ICE
THE DEVIL’S IN THE DETAILS
SIGN-OFF
Tracks above issued on album All Night Radio


2015 Bourbon Haze Studios, Orange, TX – Kimberley Murray and Bob Manning (Bob Manning [vcl/hmny vcl/melodeon/ ac gt/ baritone gt/ bass VI],  Jim Denno [gt], Doug Jones [steel], Luke Warmwater [bass gt], Bubba Crumpler [drums], David Varnado [fiddle], Blake Padilla [piano/ B3 organ / rhodes/hmy vcl]. Producer: Bob Manning)
MISERY RICH, WHISKY POUR Bourbon Haze BH 515   
I'D JUST LOVE TO LAY YOU DOWN Bourbon Haze BH 515
I HEARD MOMMA TALKIN' TO JESUS Bourbon Haze BH 515  
PAYING FOR MY MEMORIES Bourbon Haze BH 515  
BETWEEN CHINA AND NOME (TEXAS) Bourbon Haze BH 515  
THE COWBOY RODE AWAY Bourbon Haze BH 515  
I TRUST YOU Bourbon Haze BH 515   
LONGING TO BE Bourbon Haze BH 515  
FIGMENT OF MY OWN IMAGINATION Bourbon Haze BH 515  
I HEAR HER CRYING Bourbon Haze BH 515  
FOUR FINGERS OF WHISKY Bourbon Haze BH 515   
YOUR BOTTLE CALLED ME Bourbon Haze BH 515  
NO ONE TO BLAME (ODE TO GARY STEWART) Bourbon Haze BH 515
 






ALBUMS

? Honk If You Honky Tonk: (tracks unknown) - 05
? Weekend In Bakersfield: (tracks unknown) - 06
? Back Streets and Honky Tonks: (tracks unknown)  - 07
? This Old Guitar:  Anthem; Honky Tonk Masquerade; Honky Tonk Trail; Whisky On Ice; Song of Truth; Those Neon Lights; Shame on Me; When I Fall; I'd Rather Live Lonely; The Least You Could Do; Last First Date – 09
? The Taste of Honky Tonk/Bob Manning and The Honky Tonk Road Show Greatest Hits: Live Intro; Steel Guitar Rag;  If I Ever Need a Lady;  Little Sister;  Think of Me; Long Legged Ladies; Workin' Man Blues; Bottle Let Me Down;  Heart, You're in Trouble Again;  Boot Scootin' Boogie;  Devil Makes No Change;  The Heart That You Own;  Will The Circle Be Unbroken;  Anthem (Bonus Track) - 10
Bourbon Haze ? (UPC884501630375) Just What I Wanted:  1000 Words ; Just What I Wanted (w. Kimberly Murray); Shame On Me; Honky Tonk Masquerade; It's Always Christmas; I've Already Been;  I'd Rather Live Lonely; Look Away My Darlin'; Linger Longer Lounge; Sally's Antique Store;  Song of Truth;  The Least You Could Do; These Neon Lights; When I Fall – 11
Bourbon Haze/Heart Of Texas ?  One Night Only!:  Good Mornin' Darlin'; Blame This Mess On You;  From Where I Came;  Same Battle Fought Yesterday; Last First Date; Lovin' In Three Quarter Time; Cheatin' Side of Life; Three Chords Away; When I'm Drunk; Loves Me Right; I Can't Imagine; Bunkhouse Breakdown; Devil Makes No Change (bonus track) – 15-05-12 w. Kimberley Murray
Bourbon Haze ? (UPC884501876445) All Night Radio: Radio Introduction;.Honky Tonk Trail; Anthem; The King and His Crown; On My Side; Heart, You’re In Trouble Again; Newest Fool; Station Identification;  Makin’ Up With Her (w. Tony Booth);  Rosita; Clownin’ Around; Take It From Me;  Friends;  Whisky On Ice; The Devil’s In The Details; Sign-Off – 13


Bourbon Haze BH 515 Misery Rich: Misery Rich, Whisky Pour;  I'd Just Love To Lay You Down; I Heard Momma Talkin' To Jesus;  Paying For My Memories;  Between China and Nome (Texas);  The Cowboy Rode Away; I Trust You;  Longing To Be;  Figment of My Own Imagination;  I Hear Her Crying; Four Fingers of Whisky;  Your Bottle Called Me; No One To Blame (Ode to Gary Stewart) – 05-15 w. Kimberley Murray


 


No comments:

Post a Comment