Thursday, August 6, 2015

Richard Lynch



By Praguefrank

SESSIONS


2013 unknown – Richard Lynch (Producer: Jess McEntire)
001 LAST OF A DYING BREED
002 WE DRINK ALOT ALIKE
003 BEYOND THE GOLDEN YEARS
004 BOYS MAKING NOISE
005 THE MORE I LIKE MY DOG
006 WALK ON BY
007 YOU'RE NOT WHAT I NEED
008 TOO MANY HORSES
009 I AIN'T MISSING NOTHING HERE
010 I STOOD THERE AND LIED -
Tracks above issued on album Last Of A Dying Breed
2014 unknown – Richard Lynch
011 DADDY’S RADIO  digital single/ M.O.D.
012 LOVE TATTOO digital single
2014 Nashville, TN – Richard Lynch, w. Billy Yates [-1],  David Frizzell and Stacy Houston [-2]
013 NEW BEGINNINGS AND OLD HONKY TONKS
014 IT'S ALL IN MY HEAD
015 SHE'S GOT ME DRINKIN' AGAIN -1
016 TEXAS FRONT PORCH SWING
017 LOOK OUT BELOW
018 YOU'RE THE REASON GOD MADE OKLAHOMA  -2
019 ALL BY MY LONESOME
020 HOLD YOUR HORSES
021 YOU SHOW ME YOURS
022 I LIKE MY MUSIC COUNTRY
023 A BETTER PLACE
Tracks above issued on album A Better Place
2016 Sound Control Studio, Nashville, TN - Richard Lynch
024 WE’RE AMERICAN PROUD
2016 Long Hollow Sound Studios/ Harrison Entertainment Group, Gallatin, TN – Richard Lynch, *with Rhonda Vincent (Producer:Edgel Groves, Randall Griffith)
025 DADDY'S WORDS
026 WHEN YOU SEND AN ANGEL A LETTER
027 MENDING FENCES
028 IN OVER MY HEART
029 CRAZY MAN
030 BACK IN LOVE AGAIN*
031 CUT AND PASTE
032 THINK AND DRIVE
033 WORTH SAYING
034 THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T DO
035 KNOCK THREE TIMES
036 COUNTRY MUSIC ISN'T COUNTRY ANYMORE
Tracks above issued on album mending Fences
2016 unknown - Richard Lynch and Ronnie McDowell
037 LOVE TATTOO
 



ALBUMS

Richard Lynch ? The Last Of A Dying Breed: Last of a Dying Breed; We Drink Alot Alike; Beyond the Golden Years; Boys Making Noise; The More I Like My Dog; Walk On By; You're Not What I Need; Too Many Horses;  I Ain't Missing Nothing Here; I Stood There and Lied -  29-06-13
M.O.D. ? A Better Place: Daddy's Radio;  New Beginnings and Old Honky Tonks;  It's All in My Head;  She's Got Me Drinkin' Again (With Billy Yates);  Texas Front Porch Swing;  Look Out Below;  You're the Reason God Made Oklahoma (With David Frizzell and Stacy Houston);  All By My Lonesome;  Hold Your Horses; . You Show Me Yours; . I Like My Music Country;  A Better Place – 30-05-15


Fences Row ? Mending Fences:  Daddy's Words;  When You Send An Angel A Letter;  Mending Fences;  In Over My Heart;  Crazy Man;  Back In Love Again (Feat - Rhonda Vincent);  Cut And Paste;  Think And Drive;  Worth Saying;  Things You Shouldn't Do; - Knock Three Times;  Country Music Isn't Country Anymore – 01-04-17
 


SINGLES
Keepin’It Country Farm
? Love Tattoo; My Daddy’s Guitar – 10-01-15

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Praguefrank, today I discovered your blog. I´m a huge country music fan. Could you please tell me how can I have access to download the entries.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete