Friday, April 15, 2016

Devra Lyn



By Praguefrank

SESSIONS  also member of Soulgrass (2002)
2009 Nashville, TN – Debra Lyn (Debra Lyn [vcl/gt],  James Mitchell [el gt], Randy Kohrs [banjo/ Dobro/bck vcl], Dave Pearlman [Dobro/ steel], Mike Johnson [steel], Ken Lewis/ Nate Morton/ Jim Haydon [drums/ percussion], Steve Stokes [fiddle/vcl], Gabriel Katona [piano]. Producer: Jeff Silverman)
001 I DON'T WANT A MAN (WHO LOOKS BETTER THAN ME)
002 CATS IN THE CRADLE
003 WHEN HE CHEATS
004 I KNOW EP
005 SO LONG SINCE SEPTEMBER  EP [remix:] A Cold Wind Blows
006 I'LL ALWAYS MISS THE LOVE I LEFT BEHIND EP [remix:] A Cold Wind Blows
007 SOUND OF THE DOOR EP
008 JAMES AND ME EP
009 WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE EP
010 I CAN'T REMEMBER TO FORGET YOU  EP
Tracks above issued on album I Can't Remember to Forget You
2013 Nashville, TN – Debra Lyn
011 SAVE THE MISTLETOE FOR ME Palette
2013 Palette Recording Studio, Nashville, TN – Devra Lyn (Debra Lyn [vcl/gt], David Flint [gt/ bouzoki/resonator gt], Scott Vestal [banjo], Randy Kohrs [dobro/ banjo], Jeff Silverman [bass], Matthew Burgess [drums/percussion], Steve Stokes [fiddle], Tim Lorsch [strings], Jeff Taylor [accordion]. Producer: Jeff Silverman)
012 A COLD WIND BLOWS
013 ONE HEART
014 SWIM THE RIVER
015 CLOSER TO GOODBYE
016 BELIEVE
017 WITH OR WITHOUT YOU
018 DRUNKEN FOOL
019 IF I NEVER WAKE UP AGAIN
Tracks above issued on album A Cold Wind Blows

ALBUMS
Palette ? (UPC885767799158) I Can’t Remember To Forget You: I Don't Want a Man (Who Looks Better Than Me);  Cats in the Cradle;  When He Cheats;  I Know;  So Long Since September;  I'll Always Miss the Love I Left Behind;  Sound of the Door;  James and Me;  Who Do You Think You Are;  I Can't Remember to Forget You - 09
Palette ? (UPC635961223825) A Cold Wind Blows: A Cold Wind Blows;  One Heart;  Swim the River;  Closer to Goodbye;  Believe;  With or Without You;  Drunken Fool;  If I Never Wake Up Again;  I'll Always Miss the Love I Left Behind (Remix);  So Long Since ;  Till I'm Gone – 03-14

EPs
Palette ? I Can’t Remember To Forget You: So Long Since September;  I Know;  Sound of the Door;  James and Me;  I'll Always Miss the Love I Left Behind;  Who Do You Think You Are;  I Can't Remember to Forget You - 09

No comments:

Post a Comment