Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Jean Shepard, part 2




3rd version
by Praguefrank, Walter Gabriel, Wolf-Ruediger Sommer,Thieu Van De Vorst, Bernd Siegemund,
Tom Bourgeois, Michal Gololobov
ALBUMS
Capitol T-728 Songs Of A Love Affair:
A Passing Love Affair; Shadows On The Wall; Girls In Disgrace; Over And Over; Hello Old Broken Heart; The Mysteries Of Life; Tell Me What I Want To Hear; I'll Thank You All My Life; Sad Singin' And Slow Ridin'; Did I Turn Down A Better Deal; I Married You For Love; It's Hard To Tell The Married From The Free - 56
Capitol T-1126 Lonesome Love: A Thief In The Night; I'll Hold You In My Heart; The Weak And The Strong; You'd Better Go; Sweet Temptation; I'll Never Be Free; You Win Again; I Hate Myself; You're Telling Me Sweet Lies Again; Memory; You Can't Break The Chains Of Love; I Love You Because - 12-58
Capitol T-1253 This Is Jean Shepard: A Satisfied Mind; Two Whoops And A Holler; I'd Rather Die Young; Why Did You Wait?; The Other Woman; Act Like A Married Man; Beautiful Lies; You're Calling Me Sweetheart Again; Under Suspicion; Crying Steel Guitar; My Wedding Ring; I Learned It All From You - 09-59
Capitol T/ST-1525 Got You On My Mind: Big Midnight Special; Blues Stay Away From Me; Waltz Of The Angels; Another; One White Rose; I Don't Apologize For Loving You; Under Your Spell Again; You're The Only Good Thing; Got You On My Mind; If You Haven't, You Can't Feel The Way That I Do; Mockin' Bird Hill; The Color Song (I Lost My Love) - 02-61
Capitol T/ST-1663 Heartaches And Tears: How Long Does It Hurt (When A Heart Breaks); Leave Me Alone; Go On With Your Dancing; I Don't Remember; Are You Certain?; Would You Be Satisfied?; So Wrong, So Fast; Second Best; I Lost You After All; I'd Like To Know (Where People Go); If You Were Losing Him To Me; Jealous Heart - 01-62
Capitol T/DT-1922 The Best Of Jean Shepard: A Satisfied Mind; A Dear John Letter; Forgive Me, John; The Other Woman; Two Voices, Two Shadows, Two Faces; The Root Of All Evil (Is A Man); Beautiful Lies; How Long Does It Hurt (When A Heart Breaks); I've Got To Talk To Mary; Don't Fall In Love With A Married Man; Under Suspicion; I Learned It All From You - 09-63 (Reissued on SM-11888)
Capitol T/ST-2187 Lighthearted And Blue: Loose Talk; That's What It's Like To Be Lonesome; I Can't Stop Loving You; The Violet And A Rose; Just Call Me Lonesome; Foggy River; The Big Wheel; Born To Lose; Half A Mind; When Two Worlds Collide; Cigarettes And Coffee Blues; If You've Got The Money, I've Got The Time - 10-64
Capitol T/ST-2416 It's A Man Every Time: Too Many Teardrops Too Late; Yesterday's Best; Ain't You Ashamed; Bitter Tears; Too Broke To Break; Billy Christian; I've Got My Pride; It's A Man (Every Time, It's A Man); More To Love Than This; Let Me Be The Judge; I Love You More And More Every Day; Franklin County Moonshine - 10-65
Capitol T/ST-2547 Many Happy Hangovers: Many Happy Hangovers To You; Look What I've Got; Our Past Is In My Way; How In The World; Your Name's Become A Household Word; I Forgot To Care; Wherever You Are; Dirt Under His Feet; One Minute; Day To Day; You'd Still Find A Way To Cheat On Me; Wave Goodbye To Me - 05-66
Capitol T/ST-2537 I'll Take The Dog: I'll Take The Dog; We Could; Let's Be Different; Who In The World; The Corner Of Despair; It Was Too Late; Strangers Nine To Five; Lonely Together; Willingly; Put It Off Until Tomorrow; I'd Fight The World; Nobody's Business - 10-66 w. Ray Pillow
Capitol T/ST-2690 Heart, We Did All That We Could: Heart, We Did All That We Could; Too Many Memories All Around; Heart To Heart (And Fool To Fool); Second Fiddle (To An Old Guitar); A Tear Dropped By; Goodnight Me; If Teardrops Were Silver; Someone's Gotta Cry; Outstanding In Your Field; It's The Wine That's Talkin'; Don't Take Advantage Of Me; When Your House Is Not A Home - 01-67
Capitol T/ST-2765 Your Forevers Don't Last Very Long: Your Forevers (Don't Last Very Long); Born A Woman; I'm Living In Two Worlds; Possession Is Nine-Tenths Of The Law; My Mama Didn't Raise No Fools; Happy Tracks; Be Nice To Everybody; There Goes My Everything; Walk Through This World With Me; I Can't Cry Him Away; Life Turned Him That Way; Coming Or Going - 07-67
Hilltop JM/JS-6049 Hello Old Broken Heart: Hello Old Broken Heart; Be Honest With Me; Did You Tell Her About Me; You Sent Her An Orchid; You'll Come Crawlin'; Mysteries Of Life; Passing Love Affair; Sad Singin' And Slow Ridin'; I Married You For Love; Just Give Me Love - 67
Capitol T/ST-2871 Heart To Heart: I Don't See How I Can Make It; What Locks The Door; Hangin' On; Evil On Your Mind; Enough Heart To Hurt; Roll Muddy River; Paper Mansions; Before I'm Over You; I Washed My Face In The Morning Dew; Break My Mind; Release Me; True Love's A Blessing - 01-68
Hilltop JS-6068 Under Your Spell Again: Under Your Spell Again; Color Song; If You Haven't You Can't Feel The Way I Do; Go On With Your Dancing; I'd Like To Know Where People Go; Waltz Of The Angels; So Wrong So Fast; Second Best; Blues Stay Away From Me - 68 (sampler)
Capitol T/ST-2966 A Real Good Woman: A Real Good Woman; An Old Bridge; Walk On Out Of My Mind; My World Is You; All Right (I'll Sign The Papers); The Last Thing On My Mind; Take Me To Your World; Just For You; All The Time; The Trouble With Girls; Take Me As I Am; Promises, Promises - 09-68
Capitol ST-171 I'll Fly Away: I'll Fly Away; It Is No Secret; Where No One Stands Alone; His Love Takes Care Of Me; Daddy Sang Bass; Just A Closer Walk With Thee; Life's Railway To Heaven; Too Much To Gain To Lose; Precious Memories; Sunday Christian - 02-69
Capitol ST-321 Seven Lonely Days: Seven Lonely Days; Today I Started Loving You Again; Only Mama That'll Walk The Line; Invisible Tears; D-I-V-O-R-C-E; I'm Tied Around Your Finger; Second Place; You're Telling Me Sweet Lies Again; You Know Where You Can Go; Someone's Heartache - 08-69
Capitol ST-441 Best By Request: A Satisfied Mind; I Learned It All From You; Under Suspicion; You're Calling Me Sweetheart Again; I Love You Because; The Other Woman; Beautiful Lies; Take Possession; You're Telling Me Sweet Lies Again; I'd Rather Die Young; Why Did You Wait?; Don't Fall In Love With A Married Man - 02-70
Capitol ST-559 A Woman's Hand: A Woman's Hand; Born To Be With You; My Arms Stay Open Late; I'll Live For You; What Went Wrong; I Want You Free; Then He Touched Me; I Love You More Today; Maybe If I Close My Eyes; I Can't Help It - 08-70
Capitol ST-738 Here And Now: Another Lonely Night; For The Good Times; Marty Gray; Season For Sin; Leaving On A Jet Plane; Look At Mine; Hello Darlin'; Snowbird; The Wonders You Perform; Next Bus Back To Georgia - 01-71
Capitol ST-815 Just As Soon As I Get Over Loving You: Just As Soon As I Get Over Loving You; Just One Time; The Closet Thing To Perfect; Look Of Lovin' (In His Eyes); My Name Is Woman; With His Hand In Mine; The World Needs A Melody; I'm Alone; Just Plain Lonely; Song Of The Wind - 08-71
Capitol ST-11049 Just Like Walkin' In The Sunshine: Just Like Walkin' In The Sunshine; I've Loved Him Much Longer Than You; We Go Good Together; Virginia; Lonesome End Of The Line; Love Will Always Be There; Candlelighted World; Safe In These Lovin' Arms Of Mine; Singin' The Blues; Thank Goodness It's Forever - 08-72
United Artists UA-LA144-F Slippin' Away: Slippin' Away; The Teddy Bear Song; The Last Thing On My Mind; Till I Get It Right; It's Not Love (But It's Not Bad); Come On Phone; Think I'll Go Somewhere (And Cry Myself To Sleep); Funny Face; Safe In The Love Of My Man; Are You Sincere? - 07-73
United Artists UA-LA307-R I'll Do Anything It Takes: At The Time; I Love; Let Me Be There; What I Had With You; Silver Threads And Golden Needles; I Just Had You On My Mind; I'll Do Anything It Takes (To Stay With You); Would You Lay With Me (In A Field Of Stone); I'm Not That Good At Goodbyes; He Thinks I Still Care; Love Came Pouring Down - 08-74
United Artists UA-LA363-G Poor Sweet Baby… And Ten More Bill Anderson Songs: Poor Sweet Baby; I'm Alright; When Two Worlds Collide; At The Time; The Tip Of My Fingers; Slippin' Away; It's Enough To Make A Woman Lose Her Mind; Bright Lights And Country Music; City Lights; If You Can Live With It (I Can Live Without It); Think I'll Go Somewhere And Cry Myself To Sleep - 01-75
Hilltop HTS-211 Jean Shepard And The Second Fiddles: Flowers On The Wall; Here Today And Gone Tomorrow; Many Happy Hangovers To You; Broken Lady; Chime Bells; Midnight Flyer; Two Little Boys; Tear Dropped By; Crazy; If You've Got The Money - 75 w. The Second Fiddles
Capitol SM-11409 For The Good Times: Just Like Walkin' In The Sunshine; Woman's Hand; Seven Lonely Days; Then He Touched Me; For The Good Times; Invisible Tears; Your Forevers Don't Last Very Long; Got You On My Mind; Many Happy Hangovers To You; Today I Started Loving You Again - 75 (sampler)
Power Pak PO-278 The Best Of Jean Shepard: Second Fiddle (To An Old Guitar); Many Happy Hangovers To You; Why Don't You Haul Off And Love Me; A Satisfied Mind; A Dear John Letter (w. Red Sovine); Two Little Boys; Key's In The Mailbox; I'm The Other Woman; We've Got Another Chance; You Should Trust Me Now - 75
Je-Wel LPS 407 On The Road: Dear John; The Key’s In The Mailbox; Many Happy Hangovers To You; Two Little Boys; Silver Threads And Golden Needles; Opryland Theme; Satisfied Mind; Delta Down; Virginia; You Took Her Off Her Off My Hands; I Ain’t Never – 75 w. Second Fiddles
United Artists UA-LA525-G I'm A Believer: I'm A Believer (In A Whole Lot Of Lovin'); It Keeps Right On Hurtin'; (Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song; I Think I'll Wait Till Tomorrow; Good Nights Make Good Mornings; Another Neon Night; Blanket On The Ground; He Loves Everything He Gets His Hands On; We Had Some Good Times; It Doesn't Hurt To Ask - 11-75
United Artists UA-LA609-G Mercy, Ain't Love Good: Mercy; Come On Home; A Satisfied Woman; I Can't Imagine; Name Dropper; Ain't Love Good; Slowly; Sing Me An Old Fashioned Song; We're All The Way; Wife Of A Hard Working Man - 06-76
United Artists UA-LA685-G Jean Shepard's Greatest Hits: Slippin' Away; I'll Do Anything It Takes; Mercy; Tip Of My Fingers; Ain't Love Good; At The Time; Poor Sweet Baby; I'm A Believer; Another Neon Night; Come On Phone - 12-76 (sampler, UK issue on UAS-3044 as The Good Shepard with added track: Silver Threads And Golden Needles)
Birchfield SO 16017/16018 Jean Shepard Live At Good Time Country: Wabash Cannon Ball;Think I´ll Go Somewhere And Cry; Medley; Today I Started Loving You Again; Oh Lonesome Me (guest vocal Emily Reynolds); Don´t Touch Me (guest vocal Emily Reynolds); I´ll Sail My Ship Alone; Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain; Faded Love; I Can´t Help It (guest vocal Emily Reynolds); That´ll Be The Day (guest vocal Emily Reynolds); Only Hell My Mama Ever Raised (band member vocal Jim Whitaker); Bitter They Are – 7-
First Generation FGLP-GOOS-09 Jean Shepard, Star Of The Grand Ole Opry: Too Many Rivers; What Would I Do; The Palm Of Your Hand; Leavin' Fever; All Alone In Austin; Slippin' Away; Then He Touched Me; Seven Lonely Days; Dear John; Second Fiddle To An Old Guitar - 81 (Reissued on Phonorama PR-5621 Slippin¢ Away and on Laserlight 12 112)
Masterpiece [GER] MLP-203 First Lady Of Country Music: Don't Rush Me; Please Don't Divorce Me; Twice The Lovin' In Half The Time; I Thought Of You; It Scares Me Half To Death; Tomorrow I'll Be Gone; He'll Loved Me Once He'll Love Me Again; You're Just The Kind Of Guy; I Used To Love You; Glass That Stand Beside You; Let's Kiss And Try Again; If You Can Walk Away; This Has Been Your Life; Thank You Just The Same - 82
Cowgirlboy [GER] LP 5037 Star Of The Grand Ole Opry: I Didn't Know The Gun Was Loaded; This Has Been Your Life; He'll Loved Me Once And He'll Love me Again; Jambalaya; Sad Singin' And Slow Ridin'; If You Can Walk Away; I Though Of You; Just A Closer Walk With Thee; Beautiful Lies; Satisfied Mind; I Want To Go Where No One Knows Me; Act Like A Married Man; I Learn It All From You; Second Fiddle To An Old Guitar; Beggin' To You, He Plays The Bongo I Play The Banjo - 91
Cowgirlboy [GER] LP 5108 Mrs. Country Music: For The Children's Sake; Lonely Little World; Jeopardy; Better Love Next Time; I'll Take The Blame; Have Heart Will Love; He's My Baby; Secret Of Life; He Plays The Bongo (I Play The Banjo); That's What Lonesome Is; I Don't Apologize For Loving You; Another (Just Like Me); I Lost You After All; Are You Certain?; Cigarettes And Coffee Blues; Billy Christian- 93
Country Music Foundation CMF-021D Honky Tonk Heroine - Classic Capitol Recordings 1952-1964: Twice The Lovin' In Half The Time*; Crying Steel Guitar; Dear John Letter; My Wedding Ring; Two Whoops And A Holler; Don't Fall In Love With A Married Man; Satisfied Mind; Beautiful Lies; Sad Singin' And Slow Ridin'; Under Suspicion; I Want To Go Where No One Knows Me*; Other Woman; Act Like A Married Man; Thief In The Night; He's My Baby [live]*; How Do I Tell It To A Child*; Color Song; Root Of All Evil; Under Your Spell Again; One White Rose; I've Learned To Live With You*; That's What Lonesome Is*; Cigarettes And Coffee Blues; Second Fiddle To An Old Guitar - 95 (*previously unissued on album)
Castle [UK] COUCD126 A Satisfied Mind: Dear John Letter; Forgive Me John; Satisfied Mind; Beautiful Lies; I Thought Of You; Take Possession; I Want To Go Where No One Knows Me; Have Heart Will Love; Second Fiddle; Someone's Gotta Cry; Many Happy Hangovers To You; I'll Take The Dog; If Teardrops Were Silver; Your Forevers Don't Last Very Long; Mr Do-It Yourself; Heart We Did All That We Could; Seven Lonely Days; Woman's Hand; I Want You Free; Then He Touched Me; Another Lonely Night; Slippin' Away; At The Time; Poor Sweet Baby; I'll Do Anything It Takes; Tip Of My Fingers - 95 (sampler)
Bear Family [GER] BCD 15905 Melody Ranch Girl: Twice The Lovin'; Crying Steel Guitar Waltz; Keep It A Secret; Nobody Else Can Love You Like I Do; I'd Rather Die Young; Dear John Letter; My Wedding Ring; With All These Memories; Forgive Me John; Why Did You Wait; Why Did You Wait; You'll Come Crawlin'; Mysteries Of Life; Let's Kiss And Try Again; Glass That Stands Beside You; Two Whoops And A Holler; Don't Fall In Love With A Married Man; What'll You Have; It Tickles; Please Don't Divorce Me; Did You Tell Her About Me; Don't Rush Me; You Sent Her An Orchid; Take Possession; Satisfied Mind; Beautiful Lies; I Thought Of You; You're Calling Me Sweetheart Again; He Loved Me Once And He'll Love Me Again; Girls In Disgrace; This Has Been Your Life; Just Give Me Love; Thank You Just The Same; Over And Over; Tell Me What I Want To Hear; Shadows On The Wall; I'll Thank You All My Life; I Learned It All From You; Hello Old Broken Heart; Sad Singin' And Slow Ridin'; It's Hard To Tell The Married From The Free; Did I Turn Down A Better Deal; Passing Love Affair; I Married You For Love; I'm Thinking Tonight Of My Blue Eyes; Be Honest With Me; Under Suspicion; I Want To Go Where No One Knows Me; Tomorrow I'll Be Gone; If You Can Walk Away; Go On Go On; I Lost You After All; It Scares Me Half To Death; You're Just The Kind Of Guy; Too Late With The Roses; Other Woman; Act Like A Married Man; I Used To Love You; Weak And The Strong; You'd Better Go; Thief In The Night; Memory; I Love You Because; You Win Again; You Can't Break The Chains Of Love; Secret Of Life; Jealous Heart; Sweet Temptation; I'll Take The Blame; I'll Never Be Free; I'll Hold You In My Heart; I Hate Myself; You're Telling Me Sweet Lies Again; He's My Baby; Just Another Girl; Jeopardy; Are You Certain; Better Love Next Time; Have Heart Will Love; Heartaches Teardrops And Sorrow; I Didn't Mean To Make You Cry; Sweetheart Don't Come Back; How Do I Tell It To A Child; One You Slip Around; Mysteries Of Life; Did I Turn Down A Better Deal; Root Of All Evil; I'd Like To Know; Lonely Little World; I Don't Apologize For Loving You; Mockin' Bird Hill; Another; Blues Stay Away From Me; If You Haven't You Can't Feel The Way I Do; Under Your Spell Again; Waltz Of The Angels; One White Rose; Big Midnight Special; You're The Only Good Thing; Color Song; Got You On My Mind; For The Children's Sake; Nobody But Myself; No One Knows; Would You Be Satisfied; If You Were Losing Him To Me; Second Best; Two Voices Two Shadows Two Faces; Go On With Your Dancing; I Can't Seem To Say Goodbye; So Wrong So Fast; How Long Does It Hurt; I Don't Remember; Leave Me Alone; Biggest Cry; I've Got To Talk To Mary; It's Torture; Your Conscience Or Your Heart; I Turned Right Around And Went Home; I've Learned To Live With You; Nobody Like You; Lake Lonely; It's Never Too Late; One Less Hearttache; Tear Dropped By; When Your House Is Not A Home; I Can't Cry Him Away; That's What Lonesome Is; Foggy River; When Two Worlds Collide; Loose Talk; I Can't Stop Loving You; Big Wheel; Born To Lose; If You've Got The Money I've Got The Time; Half A Mind; Cigarettes And Coffee Blues; That's What It's Like To Be Lonesome; Violet And A Rose; Just Call Me Lonesome; Two Little Boys; He Plays The Bongo; Second Fiddle; Nobody's Business; It Was Too Late; Someone's Gotta Cry; Ain't You Ashamed; Don't Take Advantage Of Me; Let Me Be The Judge; More To Love Than This; Franklin County Moonshine - 96 (5CD box)
Ernest Tubb Record Shop ETRS-1020 The Tennessee Waltz: Phone Call Away; Together Again; Beautiful Lies; If Teardrops Were Pennies; Waltz Of The Angel; Gone Gone Gone; Secret Love; Dear Hearts; Farewell Party; Tennessee Waltz
Raney no # Jean: Two Many Rivers; Virginia; I’m Not That Good At Goodbye’s; Hear Today Gone Tomorrow; Head Over Heels In Love With You; Tennessee Waltz; Roll Muddy River; Two Little Boys; Midnight Flyer; When Two Worlds Collide; Chime Bells
Raney no # Precious Memories: When God Dips His Pen In My Heart; What A Friend We Have In Jesus; Precious Memories; Mysteries Of The Wonders; Cryin’ Holy Unto The Lord; Old Rugged Cross; Old Country Church; Amazing Grace; Gospel Medley
Round Robin Records DTB 666 Roy Drusky - Jean Shepard Together At Last: [Roy Drusky:]  Oh Baby Mine (duet); Remember Me; Sweethearts in Heaven (duet); Looking Back to See (duet); Gotta Travel On; Each Season Changes You (duet); Dusty Dixie Road; [Jean Shepard:] I Wanna Be Loved; So Used To Loving You; Come Sundown;  Las Cassas Tennessee (w. prob. Benny Birchfield) - ?  cassette
Gusto 2004-2 15 Gospel Hits: In The Garden; Old Country Church*; Holy, Holy, Holy; Old Rugged Cross*; Rock Of Ages; Precious Memories*; Blessed Assurance; What A Friend We Have In Jesus*; Battle Hymn Of The Republic*; When God Dips His Pen Of Love Into My Heart*; Have Thine Own Way; Crying Holy*; When They Ring Those Golden Bells; Amazing Grace*; Leaning On The Everlasting Arms - 09-05 Tommy Overstreet/*Jean Shepard solo tracks
? Greatest Gospel Favorites: I'll Fly Away; It Is No Secret; Where No One Stands Alone; His Love Takes Care Of Me; Daddy Sang Bass; Just A Closer Walk With Thee; Life's Railway To Heaven; Amazing Grace; Precious Memories; Old Rugged Cross - 06
BACM [UK] CD D 170 This Has Been Your Life:Twice The Lovin' In Half The Time; Crying Steel Guitar Waltz; A Dear John Letter; Forgive Me John; Why Did You Wait; Glass That Stands Beside You; You'll Come Crawlin'; Two Hoops And A Holler; Don't Fall In Love With A Married Man; Please Don't Divorce Me; Did You Tell Her About Me; Don't Rush Me; You Sent Her An Orchid You Sent Me A Rose; Take Possession; A Satisfied Mind; Beautiful Lies; I Thought Of You; You're Calling Me Sweetheart Again; He Loved Me Once And He'll Love Me Again; This Has Been Your Life; Just Give Me Love; Thank You Just The Same; I Learned It All From You; Be Honest With Me; I Didn't Know The Gun Was Loaded - 25-09-08
Jasmine [UK] JASMCD-3593 Beautiful Lies - The Early Years: Crying Steel Guitar; I'd Rather Die Young; My Wedding Ring; Why Did You Wait?; The Mysteries Of Life; Two Whoops And A Holler; A Satisfied Mind; Beautiful Lies; You're Calling Me Sweetheart Again; Girls In Disgrace; Over And Over; Tell Me What I Want To Hear; Shadows On The Wall; I'll Thank You All My Life; I Learned It All From You; Hello Old Broken Heart; Sad Singin' And Slow Ridin'; It's Hard To Tell The Married From The Free; Did I Turn Down A Better Deal; A Passing Love Affair; I Married You For Love; Under Suspicion; The Other Woman; Act Like A Married Man; The Weak And The Strong; You'd Better Go; A Thief In The Night; Memory; I Love You Because; You Win Again; You Can't Break The Chains Of Love; Sweet Temptation - 02-06-09 (sampler)
Real Gone Music [UK] RGMCD 144  Five Classic Albums Plus Singles: A Passing Love Affair; Shadows On The Wall; Girls In Disgrace; Over And Over; Hello Old Broken Heart; The Mysteries Of Life; Tell Me What I Want To Hear; I'll Thank You All My Life; Sad Singin' And Slow Ridin'; Did I Turn Down A Better Deal; I Married You For Love; It's Hard To Tell The Married From The Free; A Thief In The Night; I'll Hold You In My Heart; The Weak And The Strong; You'd Better Go; Sweet Temptation; I'll Never Be Free; You Win Again; I Hate Myself; You're Telling Me Sweet Lies Again; Memory; You Can't Break The Chains Of Love; I Love You Because; A Satisfied Mind; Two Whoops And A Holler; I'd Rather Die Young; Why Did You Wait?; The Other Woman; Act Like A Married Man; Beautiful Lies; You're Calling Me Sweetheart Again; Under Suspicion; Crying Steel Guitar; My Wedding Ring; I Learned It All From You; Big Midnight Special; Blues Stay Away From Me; Waltz Of The Angels; Another; One White Rose; I Don't Apologize For Loving You; Under Your Spell Again; You're The Only Good Thing; Got You On My Mind; If You Haven't, You Can't Feel The Way That I Do; Mockin' Bird Hill; The Color Song (I Lost My Love); How Long Does It Hurt (When A Heart Breaks); Leave Me Alone; Go On With Your Dancing; I Don't Remember; Are You Certain?; Would You Be Satisfied?; So Wrong, So Fast; Second Best; I Lost You After All; I'd Like To Know (Where People Go); If You Were Losing Him To Me; Jealous Heart; You'll Come Crawlin';  Don't Fall In Love With A Married Man; Don't Rush Me; Please Don't Divorce Me; Did You Tell Her About Me; You Sent Her An Orchid (You Sent Me A Rose); Take Possession; I Thought Of You; This Has Been Your Life; He Loved Me Once And He'll Love Me Again;Thank You Just The Same; Just Give Me Love; Tomorrow I'll Be Gone; If You Can Walk Away; It Scares Me Half To Death; I Used To Love You;  You're Just The Kind Of Guy;  He's My Baby; Secret Of Life; I Want To Go Where Nobody Knows Me;  Just Another Girl;  Have Heart Will Love;  I'll Take The Blame;  Jeopardy;  Better Love Next Time;  Heartaches, Teardrops And Sorrow;  Sweetheart Don't Come Back;  The Mysteries Of Life;  The One You Slip Around With;  How Do I Tell It To A Child;  For The Children's Sake;  Lonely Little World;  The Root Of All Evil (Is A Man);  No One Knows;  I've Got To Talk To Mary;  The Biggest Cry;  Two Voices, Two Shadows, Two Faces;  Your Conscience Or Your Heart;  It's Never Too Late;  One Less Heartache – 07-11-14 (4 CDs)
Humphead [UK] HUMP 192 Country Music Pure And Simple: A Real Good Woman;  A Woman's Hand;  With His Hand In Mine;  Heart, We Did All That We Could; . Safe In These Lovin' Arms Of Mine; My Arms Stay Open Late;  The Tip Of My Fingers; . I'm Tied Around Your Finger;  Then He Touched Me;  Would You Lay With Me (In A Field Of Stone);  Seven Lonely Days;  Another Lonely Night;  Just Plain Lonely;  Hardly A Day Goes By; Just Like Walkin' In The Sunshine; Many Happy Hangovers To You;  Everyday's A Happy Day For Fools;  A Tear Dropped By;  If Teardrops Were Silver;  Someone's Gotta Cry;  I've Loved Him Much Longer Than You; Just As Soon As I Get Over Loving You;  It's Not Love (But It's Not Bad);  Ain't Love Good;  Mr Do – It; Second Fiddle (To An Old Guitar);  I Want You Free;  Virginia;  I'm Giving You Denver; An Old Bridge;  Your Forevers (Don't Last Very Long); . I'll Do Anything It Takes (To Stay With You);  I'm Not That Good At Goodbye;  Possession Is Nine - Tenths Of The Law;  I Don't See How I Can Make It;  I'd Fight The World;  You're Telling Me Sweet Lies Again;  I'm A Believer (In A Whole Lot Of Lovin');  Only Mama That'll Walk The Line;  Another Neon Night;  It Keeps Right On A Hurtin';  At The Time;  Silver Threads And Golden Needles;  Poor Sweet Baby;  Come On Phone;  Mercy;  Outstanding In Your Field;  It's A Man (Every Time, It's A Man);  Slippin' Away;  I'll Take The Dog – 05-08-16 (double)

EPs
Capitol
EAP 1-609 Ferlin Huskey and Jean Shepard: A Dear John Letter / The Drunken Driver / Two Whoops And A Holler / Forgive Me, John - 55
EAP1-687 Country Ballads: A Satisfied Mind; I Thought Of You / Beautiful Lies; Take Possession - 56
EAP1-728 Songs Of A Love Affair, Vol. 1: A Passing Love Affair; Shadows on the Wall /I Married You for Love; It's Hard to Tell the Married from the Free ca. 01-57
EAP2-728 Songs Of A Love Affair, Vol. 2: Girls In Disgrace;  Over And Over /  Sad Singin' And Slow Ridin'; Did I Turn Down A Better Deal - ca. 01-57
EAP3-728 Songs Of A Love Affair, Vol. 3: Mysteries of Life;Hello Old Broken Heart / Tell Me What I Want to Hear; I'll Thank You All My Life - ca. 01-57
EAP1-1126 Lonesome Love, Vol. 1: The Weak and the Strong; You'd Better Go / A Thief in the Night; I'll Hold You in My Heart - ca. 12-58
EAP2-1126 Lonesome Love, Vol. 2: You Win Again; Sweet Temptations / I'll Never Be Free; You're Telling Me Sweet Lies Again - ca. 12-58
EAP3-1126 Lonesome Love, Vol. 3: I Love You Because / Memory / You Can't Break The Chains Of Love / I Hate Myself - ca. 12-58
EAP1-1253 This Is Jean Shepard, Vol. 1 - ca. 09-59
EAP2-1253 This Is Jean Shepard, Vol. 2: Under Suspicion; You're Calling Me Sweetheart Again /  I'd Rather Die Young; Why Did You Wait? - ca. 09-59
EAP3-1253 This Is Jean Shepard, Vol. 3 - ca. 09-59
EAP1-1525 Got You On My Mind, Vol. 1: Big Midnight Special; Blues Stay Away From Me /  Under Your Spell Again; Another - ca. 02-61
EAP2-1525 Got You On My Mind, Vol. 2 - ca. 02-61
EAP3-1525 Got You On My Mind, Vol. 3 - ca. 02-61
SU-2537 I'll Take The Dog:  I'll Take The Dog;  I'd Fight The World;  It Was Too Late /  Strangers Nine To Five;  The Corner Of Despair;  Nobody's Business – 66 (33 RPM) w. Ray Pillow



SINGLES
Capitol (1953-73)
F2358 Crying Steel Guitar Waltz / Twice The Lovin' (If Half The Time) - 02-53 (rev. Feb. 7)
F2502 A Dear John Letter / I'd Rather Die Young (Than Grow Old Without You) - 06-53 w. Ferlin Husky
F2586 Forgive Me, Dear / My Wedding Ring - 09-53 w. Ferlin Husky (rev. Sept. 26)
F2706 The Glass That Stands Beside You / Let's Kiss And Try Again (w. Ferlin Huske) – 01-54
F2791 Two Whoops And A Holler / Why Did You Wait? - 04-54
F2905 Don´t Fall In Love With A Married Man / You'll Come Crawlin' - 09-54
F2994 Please Don't Divorce Me / Don't Rush Me - 11-54 (rev. Dec. 4)
F3051 Did You Tell Her About Me / You Sent Her An Orchid - 02-55
F3118 A Satisfied Mind / Take Possession - 04-55
F3222 Beautiful Lies / I Thought Of You - 09-55
F3340 This Has Been Your Life / I Learned It All From You - ca. 23-01-56 (rev. Feb. 11)
F3401 You're Calling Me Sweetheart Again / He Loved Me Once And He'll Love Me Again - 04-56
F3514 Thank You Just The Same / Just Give Me Love - 08-56
F3618 Tomorrow I'll Be Gone / If You Can Walk Away - 01-57
F3727 Under Suspicion / The Other Woman - 05-57 (rev. May 20)
F3796 It Scares Me Half To Death / Act Like A Married Man - 09-57
F3881 You're Just The Kind Of Guy / I Used To Love You - 01-58
F4013 He's My Baby / Secret Of Life - 07-07-58
F4068 Just Another Girl / I Want To Go Where Nobody Knows Me - ca. 27-10-58
F4129 Have Heart, Will Love / I'll Take The Blame - 01-59
F4191 Jeopardy / Better Love Next Time - 04-59
4279 Sweetheart, Don't Come Back / Heartaches, Teardrops, And Sorrow - 09-59
4321 The One You Slip Around With / The Mysteries Of Life - 01-60
4365 Did I Turn Down A Better Deal / How Do I Tell It To A Child - 03-60
4423 For The Children's Sake / Lonely Little World - 08-60
PRO 1789 Selections From The Album "Got You On My Mind":  Big Midnight Special / Got You On My Mind – 61 (promo)
4538 The Root Of All Evil (Is A Man) / No One Knows - ca. 03-61
4584 How Long Does It Hurt (When A Heart Breaks) / If You Were Losing Him To Me - 06-61
4640 I've Got To Talk To Mary / The Biggest Cry - ca. 09-10-61
4719 Two Voices, Two Shadows, Two Faces / Your Conscience Or Your Heart - 03-62
4858 It's Never Too Late / One Less Heartache – 15-10-62
4915 It's Torture / I've Learned To Live With You (And Be Alone) – 04-02-63
5062 When Your House Is Not A Home / That's What Lonesome Is – 14-10-63
5169 Second Fiddle (To An Old Guitar) / Two Little Boys – 20-04-64
5304 A Tear-Dropped By / He Plays The Bongo (I Play The Banjo) - ca. 23-10-64 (rev. Nov. 7)
5392 Don't Take Advantage Of Me / Someone's Gotta Cry - ca. 05-04-65
6057 A Dear John Letter / Two Shadows, Two Voices, Two Faces - 07-65  (Capitol Starline)
5508 Ain't You Ashamed / It's A Man (Every Time, It's A Man) - 09-65
5585 Many Happy Hangovers To You / Our Past Is In My Way - ca. 01-66
5633 I'll Take The Dog / I'd Fight The World - 04-66 w. Ray Pillow
5681 If Teardrops Were Silver / Outstanding In Your Field - 06-66
5769 Mr. Do-It Yourself / Strangers Nine To Five - 10-66 w. Ray Pillow
5822 Heart, We Did All That We Could / My Momma Didn't Raise No Fools - 01-67
5899 Yours Forever (Don't Last Very Long) / Coming Or Going - 04-67
5983 I Don't See How I Can Make It / Enough Heart To Hurt - 08-67 (rev. Sept. 2)
6119 Many Happy Hangovers To You / Our Past Is In My Way – 67  (Capitol Starline)
2073 An Old Bridge / My New Darlin' - 01-68 (rev. Jan. 13)
2180 A Real Good Woman / The Trouble With Girls - 05-68
2273 My World Is You / Everyday's A Happy Day For Fools - 09-68
2425 I'm Tied Around Your Finger / You're Calling Me Sweetheart Again [remake] - 03-69
2585 Seven Lonely Days / Invisible Tears - 08-69
2694 Then He Touched Me / Only Mama That'll Walk The Line - 12-69
2779 A Woman's Hand / What Went Wrong? - 03-70
2847 I Want You Free / Be Nice To Everybody - 07-70
2941 Another Lonely Night / Your Name's Become A Household Word - 11-70
3033 Just Plain Lonely / With His Hand In Mine - 01-71
3153 Just As Soon As I Get Over Loving You / My Name Is Woman - 07-71
3238 The Closest Thing To Perfect / Safe In These Lovin' Arms Of Mine - 11-71
3315 Virginia / We Go Good Together - ca. 03-72
3395 Just Like Walkin' In The Sunshine / Candlelighted World - 07-72
6178 Seven Lonely Days / A Dear John Letter (w. Ferlin Husky) – 72  (Capitol Starline)
United Artists (1973-77)
UA-XW248-W Slippin' Away / Think I'll Go Somewhere And Cry Myself To Sleep - 04-73
UA-XW317-W Come On Phone / Are You Sincere? - 10-73
UA-XW384-W At The Time / Love Came Pouring Down - 02-74
UA-XW442-W I'll Do Anything It Takes (To Stay With You) / Safe In The Love Of My Man - 05-74
UA-XW552-X Poor Sweet Baby / I'm Not That Good At Goodbye - 09-74
UA-XW591-X The Tip Of My Fingers / Bright Lights And Country Music - 02-75
UA-XW701-Y I'm A Believer (In A Whole Lot Of Lovin() / I Think I'll Wait 'Til Tomorrow - 07-75
UA-XW745-Y Another Neon Night / Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song - 11-75
UA-XW776-Y Mercy / Wife Of A Hard Working Man - 02-76
UA-XW818-Y Ain't Love Good / I Can't Imagine - 05-76
UA-XW899-Y I'm Giving You Denver / He Loves Everything He Gets His Hands On - 11-76
UA-XW956-Y Heardly A Days Goes By / Lovin' You Comes So Easy - 03-77
GRT (1978)
GRT-157 The Real Thing / Break My Mind - 04-78
SC-0557 Saturday Night Sin / I Just Want To Sing My Song - 08-78 (released on Scorpio)
First Generation (1981)
FGS-012 Too Many Rivers / Then He Touched Me - 81

No comments:

Post a Comment