Thursday, October 20, 2016

Chuck Hancock



By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
There is nor enough info for creating sessionography

ALBUMS
? First Step: If I Had It to Do All Over Again;   Down For The Count;   The First Step;   Drinking From My Saucer;  Just A Closer Walk With Thee;   When He Was On The Cross;  I Believe;  If It's Wrong It Can't Be Right; Reach Down From Heaven;   Where Could I Go;   The Old Man Is Dead;  The Day - 02 
Double C ? From The Heart: I Got Mexico; Everytime I Roll The Dice;  Rainy Night In Georgia;   Heart Over Mind;  You Don't Know Me;  Mack The Knife;   Georgia On My Mind;  Rollin With The Flow;  The Chair; Margaritaville;  After The Lovin;  Mr. Bojangles;  Here We Go Again - 11
Double C ? Its Never Too Late: That's Where I Was;  It's Never Too Late;   The Price That You Paid;  I Need You Down Here;  The Old Rugged Cross; You're Worth It All;  I Have My Faith;  If I Were In Your Shoes;  The Place Where I Worship;  Where You Send Me;  The Change; I Let Her Down;  Mama - 12
Double C ? On A Personal Note: Step Aside; Almost Dancing;  Just Can't Get the Texas Out of Me;  Can't Make It Past Your Memory;  From the Day I Met You;  Just Can't One Night Stand It; Through the Eyes of a Fool;  Those Sunny Beaches and Me;  On a Personal Note;  Don't You Ever Get Tired of Hurting Me;  When Lonely Gets Too Loud;  Forever Don't Last That Long;  They Don't Stay Little Long Enough;  The Way You Move Me – 03-05-12
Double C ? Rewind: Beer Bottles and Bar Room Beauties ; Holding Her; Too Drunk to Drive; Rewind; Fatal Attraction; Dallas Ain't in Texas Anymore; Flying the Coupe; Me and My Conscience Disagree; Faded out of the Picture; A Woman Like That; She Had the Liquor; Wine into Water; This Weather Ain't Fit for Nothin' ; Why; This Ain't My Country Anymore; - 14
Double C ? Cross Over: Lost and Found; Wine into Water; Jesus I Believe; One Pair of Hands; ets Get the Devil (Out of Here); All the Way; Mustard Seed Faith; Cross Over; Take My Hand (Precious Lord); He Made a Believer out of Me; How Great Thou Art; Jesus Broke That Bottle; Letting Go; His Love Paints a Picture; They Don't Stay Little Long Enough – 30-09-16
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment