Monday, January 2, 2017

Shane Owens



By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
2015 unknown – Shane Owens
001 WHERE I’M COMIN’ FROM  digital single/Where I’m Comin’ From  [extended version:] Where I’m Comin’ From
2016 unknown – Shane Owens, *and John Anderson
002 ALL THE BEER IN ALABAMA
003 COUNTRY BOY CAN
004 BLAME IT ON A WOMAN
005 ALCOHOL OF FAME
006 COUNTRY NEVER GOES OUT OF STYLE
007 GOD AND THE GROUND SHE WALKED ON
008 CHICKEN TRUCK*
009 NASHVILLE YOU AIN’T HOLLYWOOD
010 19
Tracks above issued on album Where I’m Comin’ From

ALBUMS
Amerimonte ? Where I’m Comin’ From:  Where I’m Comin’ From;  All the Beer in Alabama;  Country Boy Can;  Blame It on a Woman;  Alcohol of Fame;  Country Never Goes out of Style;  God and the Ground She Walked On;  Chicken Truck (feat. John Anderson);  Nashville You Ain’t Hollywood;  19;  Where I’m Comin’ From (Extended) – 09-12-16

No comments:

Post a Comment