Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sonny Martin


George Edward Throckmorton Jr., *18-02-1944, +13-04-2011
2nd version
by Praguefrank, Per Kammersgaard, Lennart Gustavsson
SESSIONS
there is not enough info for creating sessionography


ALBUMS (poss. incomplete)
Deville  DV-LP-111 Sonny Martin Live Show In Nashville, Tenn.: Six Days On The Road; Amanda; Maybeline; Today I Started Loving You Again; The Old Man From The Mountains Coming Home; Mama Don’t Low; You Can Have Her; Momma Don’t Allow; Pass Me By; Medley: Johnny be Good; Whole Lot Of shakin‘ Goin‘On –  74 (see also Triune T 104)
Triune T-104 Mr Dynamite Live At Longbranch Saloon Nashville?: Six Days On The Road; Amanda; Mabeline; Today I Started Loving You Again; Old Man From The Mountains Coming Home; Mama Don’t Low; You Can Have Her [Longbeach Band]; Johnny be Good; Whole Lot Of shakin‘ Goin‘On –  74 (all tracks from DV-LP 111)

K.S.E. KSE LP 301-4 Sonny Martin Live In Concert: Six Days On The Road; Mail Me Home To Georgia; Cryin‘ My Heart Out Over You; Truck Drivin‘ Man; Today I Started Loving You Again; Rocking My Life  Away; Let Me Go To Helen Til I Die; Maybellene; Don’t Believe My Heart Can Stand Another You; Amazing Grace/ I Saw The Light - 84 (rec. Crazy Horse Saloon, Santa Anna, CA; see also BRY 1001-C))
Orbit RBT-1056 I've Always Been Country:  Cowboy Boots And Soft Blue Denim; San Jose Wine; Southern Living; Heartaches By The Number; Woman You Should Be In Movies;  I'm Gonna Quit It; Dusty Delta Memories; Rock-A-Bye Baby;  Let Me Go To Helen; Mail Me Back To Georgia – 86
Brykas BRY 1001-C Sonny Martin Live In Concert: Six Days On The Road; Mail Me Home To Georgia; Cryin‘ My Heart Out Over You; Texas When I Die; Rocky Top; Farewell Party; Maybellene; Don’t Believe My Heart Can Stand Another You; Pass Me By; Okie From Muskogee; My Window Faces The South (instrumental); Heartaches By The Number; Today I Started Loving You Again; Truck Drivin‘ Man; Let Me Go To Helen Til I Die; Rocking My Lif Away; Amazing Grace/ I Saw The Light – 89 (cassette, rec. Crazy Horse Saloon, Santa Anna, CA)
? Sonny Martin and The Nashville City Limits Band Live: Introduction;   Houston Just Ain't Big Enough; Picture Me; Walk Out Backwards; Trapped In The Middle;  Worst Of You; Dusty Delta Memories; Woman You Should Be In The Movies; San Jose Wine; Big City; Old Country Singers; Let Me Go To Helen;Mail Me Home To Georgia - ?
Sonny Martin ? (884502022704)  Timeless Treasures: Hello Mr. DJ; Honky Tonk Attitude; Picture Me; Workin' On My Next (Broken Heart);San Jose' Wine; Dusty Delta Memories; Life Turned Her That Way; Houston Just Ain't Big Enough; Farewell Party; Good Hearted Woman; Lady Down On Love; Workin' Man Blues; Cowboy Boots And Soft Blue Denim; Burn Me Down; Don't Believe My Heart Can Stand (Another You); You Gave Me A Mountain; Let Me Go To Helen (When I Die); Honky Tonk Blues; Holdin' Things Together; Big City/Swingin' Doors; He Stopped Loving Her Today; Woman You Should Be In The Movies; Setting Myself Up (For A Fall); Trapped In The Middle; I'm Gonna Quit It; Just Call Me Lonesome; Make The World Go Away; Two Drinks Away (From Missing You); There Goes My Everything; Truck Drivin' Man; Long Way Back Home; Mail Me Home To Georgia;Walk Out Backwards; The Worst Of You, (Just Got The Best Of Me); Old Country Singers; It Hurts To Feel Your Leavin' (Leavin' Me); Some Stranger's Dream; I've Been Around Enough To Know; I'd Be Better Off (In A Pine Box); Shelly's Winter Love; Tips Of My Fingers; Rock-A-Bye Baby; Southern Livin'; Tribute To Minnie Pearl; Her Only Bad Habit (Is Me); Rockin' My Life Away - 08 (double, rec. since late 1970s)
Thunder Mountain ? (UPC634479885334) Picture Me: Houston Just Ain't Big Enough; Picture Me;Two Drinks Away From Missin' You; Trapped in the Middle; Workin' Man Blues; There Goes My Everything; Setting Myself Up for a Fall; Make the World Go Away; Just Call Me Lonesome; You Gave Me a Mountain; Let Me Go to Helen (When I Die); Long Way Back Home; Workin' On My Next Broken Heart; Farewell Party; Life Turned Her That Way; Big City / Swinging Doors; Holding Things Together; Good Hearted Woman; Lady Down On Love; Mail Me Home to Georgia; Rock-a-bye Baby-new Mix – 08

SINGLES incomplete
Cypress
C-1005 Baby Don’t Let Me Scare You / Peterbilt -
Deville
119 The Old Man From The Mountian / Today I Started Loving You Again – ca 74 (mx K 301A/B)
Orbit
OR-1141 Rock "A" Bye Baby / Rock "A" Bye Baby – 84 (promo)
OR-1235 I’m Gonna Quit It / Two Drinks Away From Missing You – 08-86
Brykas
BRY 1001 Long Way Back Home / Long Way Back Home – 8- (promo)
BRY 1002 Cowboys Dream / Cowboys Dream – 8- (promo)
e.i.o.
EIO 1139 Mail Me Back To Georgia / Heartache By The Number – 8-

No comments:

Post a Comment