Wednesday, July 19, 2017

David Paul Nowlin



By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
2007 unknown – David Paul Nowlin
001 BREAKDOWN ON INTERSTATE 10
002 DANGEROUS CURVES
003 HEART TALK
004 DRINKING EVERYTHING BUT THE WATER
005 I'M FROM SASAKWA
006 NASCAR JUNKIE
007 MEDALS ON THE WALL
008 THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY
009 BACK TO BACK
010 THANK GOD WE DANCED
011 WHEN YOU DRIVE A TRUCK
012 AN OCCASIONAL HORSE
013 THE COUNTRY SIDE OF ME
014 TRUCKIN' LIFE
015 HOLY TESTIMONY
Tracks above issued on album Breakdown on Interstate 10
21 October 2011 Nashville, TN – David Paul Nowlin (+ Mike Johnson [steel] + unknown musicians)
016 BORROWED ANGEL If I Could Change The World
2014 Nashvile, TN – David Paul Nowlin, *w. Marty McDonald (David Paul Nowlin [vcl],
Danny Parks [gt], James Mitchell [gt], Seth Taylor [banjo],  Mike Johnson [steel], Danny Davis [bass], Greg Cole [drums/piano/ bass/ bck vcl], Joe Caverlee/ Larry Franklin [fiddles]. Producer: Greg Cole)
017 KICK OFF TIME If I Could Change The World
018 WHISTLE WETTER If I Could Change The World
019 IF I COULD CHANGE THE WORLD If I Could Change The World
020 THAT COUNTRY GIRL OF MINE If I Could Change The World
021 THE SONGS MY DADDY SANG If I Could Change The World
022 PAULINE TELLS A STORY*  If I Could Change The World
023 WEST OF RATTLE SNAKE HILL If I Could Change The World
024 RIDERLESS HORSE If I Could Change The World
025 WOMAN I CAN'T GET OFF MY MIND If I Could Change The World
026 I DON'T WANNA MAKE NO MEMORIES If I Could Change The World
027 SEMINOLE COUNTY BLUES If I Could Change The World
028 BALLAD OF A NEW YORK CITY BRIDGE If I Could Change The World
2014 Smokehouse Studios, Nashville, TN – David Paul Nowlin (+ Bobby Bristol [bass/dobro] + unknown musicians)
029 LEMONADE LOUIE  If I Could Change The World



ALBUMS
Ohana Music Group ? (UPC 885767412293) Breakdown On Interstate 10: Breakdown On Interstate 10; Dangerous Curves; Heart Talk; Drinking Everything But the Water; I'm from Sasakwa; Nascar Junkie; Medals On the Wall; The One That Got Away; Back to Back; Thank God We Danced; When You Drive a Truck; An Occasional Horse; The Country Side of Me; Truckin' Life; Holy Testimony – 08-02-08
David Paul Nowlin ? (UPC722301824252) If I Could Change The World: Kick Off Time; Borrowed Angel; Whistle Wetter; If I Could Change the World; That Country Girl of Mine; The Songs My Daddy Sang; Pauline Tells a Story (feat. Marty McDonald); West of Rattle Snake Hill; Riderless Horse; Woman I Can't Get Off My Mind; I Don't Wanna Make No Memories; Seminole County Blues; Ballad of a New York City Bridge; Lemonade Louie – 15-08-14





No comments:

Post a Comment