By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
2007 Nashville, TN - First Church of Bluegrass (Harry Smith [gt], Cody Kilby [gt], Chris Pandolfi [banjo], Jesse Cobb [mandolin], Sasha Ostrovski [dobro], Byron House [bass], Johnny Jeansonne [fiddle]. Producer: Harry Smith)
001 AMAZING GRACE
002 WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER
003 I'LL FLY AWAY
004 WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS
005 LEANING ON THE EVERLASTING ARMS
006 I SAW THE LIGHT
007 THE CHURCH IN THE WILDWOOD
008 JESUS LOVES ME
009 SIMPLE GIFTS
010 JESUS LOVES THE LITTLE CHILDREN
011 WILL THE CIRCLE BE UNBROKEN
012 OLD TIME RELIGION
013 SHALL WE GATHER AT THE RIVER
014 WERE YOU THERE
Tracks ab ove issued on album First Church of Bluegrass
ALBUMS
Majestic Communication Group ? First Church Of Bluegrass: Amazing Grace; When the Roll Is Called up Yonder; I'll Fly Away; What a Friend We Have in Jesus; Leaning on the Everlasting Arms; I Saw the Light; The Church in the Wildwood; Jesus Loves Me; Simple Gifts; Jesus Loves the Little Children; Will the Circle Be Unbroken; Old Time Religion; Shall We Gather at the River; Were You There – 26-06-07
No comments:
Post a Comment