By Per Kammersgaard, Praguefrank
SESSIONS
2012 Unknown – 3 Trails West
001 THE WEST IS AS WILD AS EVER
002 TEXAS PLAINS
003 I'M AN OLD COWHAND
004 ROAMIN' IN WYOMIN'
005 PALE MOON
006 RUBY RED LIPS
007 EMPTY SADDLES
008 VANCE LANE SPECIAL
009 LAND BEYOND THE SUN
010 LINE SHACK BLUES
011 SWING ME BACK TO TEXAS
012 ONE MORE RIDE
013 PSA FROM ISU
014 THE WHORL TOOTH SHARKS OF IDAHO
015 MINOR WHORL
Tracks above issued on album Trails Less Traveled (Again)
Summer 2013 [live] Silver Dollar City, Stone County, MO – 3 Trails West (Garry Burry [vcl], Roger Eilts [vcl/gt], Leo Eilts [bass] + The Trailhands: Bill Dye [el gt/steel], Marvin Gruenbaum [fiddle], Ken Lovern [accordion])
01501 OUT ON THE OPEN RANGE
01502 TEXAS BELLE
01503 I’M AN OLD COWHAND
01504 ROOTY TOOTY GALOOT
01505 COOL WATER
01506 THE WEST IS AS WILD AS EVER
01507 PINTO PAL
01508 NEW SAN ANTONIO ROSE
01509 RIDIN’ DOWN THE CANYON
01510 CHEROKEE
01511 WAH HOO
01512 CHEROKEE MAIDEN
01513 BLUE SHADOWIDEN
01514 ROAMIN’ IN WYOMIN’
01515 ONE MORE RIDE
01516 SADDLE YOUR BONE AND RIDE
Tracks above issued on album Silver Dollar City Live
2017 Markosa Studios, Roeland Park, KS - 3 Trails West (Garry Burry [vcl], Roger Eilts [vcl/gt], Leo Eilts [bass] + The Trailhands: Bill Dye [steel], Marvin Gruenbaum [fiddle], Lori Beth Brooke [accordion]. Producer: Mike Elwood)
016 ALONG THE RIO GRANDE
017 GOOD MORNIN' YOU ALL
018 I GET THE BLUES WHEN IT RAINS
019 FAST FREIGHT
020 SONG OF THE PRAIRIE
021 SILENT TRAILS
022 OH THOSE TEXAS BLUES
023 THAT'S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE WEST
024 CROSS THE BRAZOS AT WACO
025 SWING ME BACK TO TEXAS
026 TRAIL DUST
027 CIMARRON
028 THE LORD'S PRAYER
029 DETROIT CITY
Tracks above issued on album Silent Trails
ALBUMS
3 Trails West no # Trails Less Traveled: The West is as Wild as Ever; Texas Plains; I'm an Old Cowhand; Roamin' in Wyomin'; Pale Moon; Ruby Red Lips; Empty Saddles; Vance Lane Special; Land Beyond the Sun; Line Shack Blues; Swing Me Back to Texas; One More Ride; PSA from ISU; Whorl Tooth Sharks of Idaho; Minor Whorl 13 (reissued in 2016 as Trails Less Traveled (Again))
3 Trails West no # Silver Dollar City Live: Out On The Open Range; Texas Belle; I’m An Old Cowhand; Rooty Tooty Galoot; Cool Water; The West Is As Wild As Ever; Pinto Pal; New San Antonio Rose; Ridin’ Down The Canyon; Cherokee; Wah Hoo; Cherokee Maiden; Blue Shadowiden; Roamin’ In Wyomin’; One More Ride; Saddle Your Bone and Ride - 15-03-14
3 Trails West no # Silent Trails: Along The Rio Grande; Good Mornin' You All; I Get The Blues When It Rains; Fast Freight; Song Of The Prairie; Silent Trails; Oh Those Texas Blues; That's What I Like About The West; Cross The Brazos At Waco; Swing Me Back To Texas; Trail Dust; Cimarron; The Lord's Prayer; Detroit City – 17 (digital reissue on 01-11-19)
Monday, August 24, 2026
3 Trails West
Labels:
3 Trails West,
western
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment