*Kentucky
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
2019 Southern Ground Studio, Nashville, TN – Adam Chaffins
001 I'M OVER YOU Some Thing Won’t Last
002 I'M OVER YOU (ACOUSTIC)
Tracks above issued on EP I’m Over You
2019 [live] Southern Ground Studio, Nashville, TN – Adam Chaffins
00201 I'M OVER YOU I’m Over You EP
2019 Southern Ground Studio, Nashville, TN – Adam Chaffins (Producer: Ethan Ballinger)
003 NO BIG DEAL
004 I MIGHT BE WRONG
005 TAKE IT ALL BACK
006 MAKING IT KNOWN
007 WHO I AM
008 DOORWAY
009 HER
010 FURTHER AWAY
Tracks above issued on album Some Thing Won’t Last
2020 Nashville, TN – Adam Chaffins, *with Brit Taylor (Producer: Adam Chaffins)
011 HER (ACOUSTIC) digital single [rel. June 19]
012 FURTHER AWAY (ACOUSTIC) digital single [rel. Aug. 28]
2020 Nashville, TN – Adam Chaffins,
013 NOW I DON’T KNOW digital single [rel. Nov. 13]
2023 Nashville, TN – Adam Wright, Brit Taylor, Adam Chaffins
014 THE WAY THAT I’M LIVIN’ digital single [rel. Oct. 27]
2024 Nashville, TN – Brit Taylor and Adam Chaffins
015 HOLDIN’ ON, HOLDIN’ OUT digital single [rel. Aug. 13]
2024 Nashville, TN – Adam Chaffins,
016 LAYWAY MOMMA digital single [rel. Nov. 15]
2025 Sound Emporium, 3100 Belmont Blvd., Nashville, TN – Adam Chaffin (musicians see below. Producer: Frank Rogers)
017 LIVING TIL MY DYING DAY
018 TRAILER TRASH
019 DIVE BAR MOSES
020 KENTUCKY GIRL
021 LITTLE BIT AT A TIME
Tracks above issued on EP Trailer Trash and on album Trailer Trash: Doublewide
2025-2026 Sound Emporium, 3100 Belmont Blvd., Nashville, TN – Adam Chaffin (Adam Chaffin [vcl/bass/ bass gt], Bryan Sutton [ac gt], Derek Wells [el gt/bass gt], Russ Pahl slide gt], Dominic Leslie [mandolin], Matt Alger/Fred Ethringham [drums], Matt Combs [strings], Robbie Crowell [keyboards], Brit Taylor [bck vcl]. Producer: Frank Rogers)
022 LUCKY ME
023 FLEA MARKET
024 KING OF COAL DUST COUNTY
025 HARD TO REACH
026 STEPPED OVER THE PIECES
027 YOU GET DRUNK, I'LL GET HIGH
028 SUGARCOAT IT
029 GET RICH
030 EASY LOVE
Tracks above issued on album Trailer Trash: Doublewide
ALBUMS
Adam Chaffins no # Some Things Won't Last: No Big Deal; I Might Be Wrong; Take It All Back; I'm Over You; Making It Known; Who I Am; Doorway; Her;Further Away - 21-02-20
Spirit Nashville Recordings / Fluid Music Revolution ? Trailer Trash: Doublewide: Living Til My Dying Day; Trailer Trash; Dive Bar Moses; Kentucky Girl; Lucky Me; Flea Market; King Of Coal Dust County; Hard To Reach; Stepped Over The Pieces; You Get Drunk, I'll Get High; Sugarcoat It; Get Rich; Easy Love; Little Bit At A Time – 21-08-26
EPs
Adam Chaffins no # I'm Over You: I'm Over You; I'm Over You (Acoustic); I'm Over You (Live From Southern Ground Nashville) – 10-05-19
Spirit Nashville Recordings / Fluid Music Revolution ? Trailer Trash: Living Til My Dying Day; Trailer Trash; Dive Bar Moses; Kentucky Girl; Little Bit At A Time – 16-05-25
No comments:
Post a Comment