Wednesday, August 12, 2026

John Rey Reed

 by Praguefrank
SESSIONS

1992 poss. Austin TX – John Rey Reed
001 TWO LOVERS
002 SHE'S MY SQUEEZE
003 I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK
004 THE GHOST OF ANOTHER ALL-NIGHTER
005 ROCK SOLID LISTENIN' POST
006 LOVE'S A BITCH
007 LEARNIN' TO DRIVE THE TRUCK
008 I DON'T HURT ANYMORE 
Tracks above issued on album Ghost of Another All-Nighter  
2010s? unknown – John Rey Reed and friends
009 THE DILLO SHALL RISE AGAIN
010 KERRVILLE, AS PER USUAL
2018 Nashville, TN – John Rey Reed
011 YELLOW MOON
012 LIE BEG BORROW AND STEAL
013 DOWN ON OUR LUCK
014 REASON WHY
015 DO THE BEST (WITH WHAT YOU'VE GOT)
016 IT COULDA BEEN ME
017 GHOST OF ANOTHER ALL-NIGHTER
018 MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE (TO LOVE IN)
019 YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
020 AIN'T NO RIGHT WAY (TO DO THE WRONG THING)
021 FAITH IS BELIEVIN'
022 (I THINK I KNOW) WHY ELVIS SHOT TV'S
023 ALONE WITH YOU
024 LEARNIN' TO DRIVE THE TRUCK 
Tracks above issued on album Learnin' to Drive the Truck


ALBUMS
Million Ubern Music ? Ghost of Another All-Nighter:
Two Lovers;  She's My Squeeze;  I Resemble That Remark;  The Ghost of Another All-Nighter;  Rock Solid Listenin' Post;  Love's A Bitch;  Learnin' to Drive the Truck;  I Don't Hurt Anymore -  92
Wayward Saints ? Learnin' to Drive the Truck:  Yellow Moon;  Lie Beg Borrow and Steal;  Down on Our Luck;  Reason Why;  Do the Best (With What You've Got);  It Coulda Been Me;  Ghost of Another All-Nighter;  Make This World a Better Place (To Love In);  You Know Who You Are;  Ain't No Right Way (To Do the Wrong Thing);  Faith Is Believin';  (I Think I Know) Why Elvis Shot TV's;  Alone With You;  Learnin' to Drive the Truck – 13-12-18


No comments:

Post a Comment