*1996? Ohio
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
2020 home recordings, OH – Jeff Stauffer
001 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN digital single [rel. June 3]/Jeff Stauffer
002 I GOT HER digital single [rel. Oct. 22]/Jeff Stauffer
2020 home recordings, OH – Jeff Stauffer
003 SILVER BELLS digital single [rel. Dec. 1]
2021 home recordings, OH – Jeff Stauffer
004 TAILGATE KINDA DAY digital single [rel. Feb. 11]/Jeff Stauffer
2021 home recordings, OH – Jeff Stauffer
005 HOOKED digital single [rel. Sept. 1]/Jeff Stauffer
2022 home recordings, OH – Jeff Stauffer, *with South of Cleveland
006 HUNTING AND FISHING*
007 IT AIN'T HARD TO LOVE YOU
008 REAL MAN
009 ARE YOU THINKING 'BOUT ME
010 TAKE IT SLOW
011 100 MILES TO GO
012 I LOVE YOU
Tracks above issued on album Jeff Stauffer
2022 unknown, OH – Jeff Stauffer
013 BABY ONE MORE TIME digital single [rel. Jan. 18, 2022]/Nobody from Nowhere
2023 unknown, OH – Jeff Stauffer
014 NEON GLOW digital single [rel. May 12]/Nobody from Nowhere
2023 unknown, OH – Jeff Stauffer
015 LOCKED AND LOADED digital single [rel. Dec. 8]/Nobody from Nowhere
13 January 2024 [live] The Hostoric Ohio Theatre, Loudonville, OH – Jeff Stauffer/ The Stauffer Brothers*
01501 LOCKED AND LOADED
01502 HUNTING AND FISHING (INTRO)
01503 HUNTING AND FISHING
01504 TAKE ME HOME, COUNTRY ROADS
01505 BAND INTRODUCTIONS
01506 OUTSKIRTS OF HEAVEN
01507 NEON GLOW
01508 I GOT HER
01509 TAILGATE KINDA DAY
01510 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN (INTRO)
01511 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
01512 REAL MAN
01513 I SAW THE LIGHT*
01514 LONG BLACK TRAIN (INTRO)
01515 LONG BLACK TRAIN
01516 FOGGY MOUNTAIN BREAKDOWN
01517 AMARILLO BY MORNING (INTRO)
01518 AMARILLO BY MORNING
01519 DIGGIN' UP BONES
01520 RING OF FIRE
01521 HE STOPPED LOVING HER TODAY
01522 MOUNTAIN MUSIC
01523 JOHN DEERE GREEN
01524 YOU'RE GONNA MISS THIS (INTRO)
01525 YOU'RE GONNA MISS THIS
01526 HOOKED (INTRO)
01527 HOOKED
01528 DANCING IN THE KITCHEN (INTRO)
01529 DANCING IN THE KITCHEN
01530 DID IT ANYWAY (INTRO)
01531 DID IT ANYWAY
Tracks above issued on album Live from The Ohio Theatre
2024 Audio Thrills Studio, Wooster, OH – Jeff Stauffer / *The Stauffer Brothers
017 NEVER BEEN CRAZY
018 I SAW THE LIGHT*
019 NOBODY FROM NOWHERE
020 HEAR A HEARTBREAK
021 MY TRUCK’S GOT A DRINKING PROBLEM
022 AS FAR AS I COULD SEE
023 DANCING IN THE KITCHEN
024 SOMETHING BOUT YOU
025 DID IT ANYWAY
Tracks above issued on album Nobody from Nowhere
2025 Kyle Stauffer with Keff Stauffer
026 DROP HER A LINE digital single [rel. Sept. 16]
ALBUMS
Stauffer Music ? Jeff Stauffer: Hunting and Fishing (w. South of Cleveland); It Ain't Hard to Love You; Real Man; Are You Thinking 'bout Me; Take It Slow; 100 Miles to Go; I Got Her; I Love You; Tailgate Kinda Day; Gone but Not Forgotten; Hooked – 22-10-22
Stauffer Music ? Nobody from Nowhere: Locked and Loaded; Never Been Crazy; Neon Glow; I Saw the Light [The Stauffer Brothers]; Nobody from Nowhere; Baby One More Time; Hear a Heartbreak; My Truck’s Got a Drinking Problem; As Far as I Could See; Dancing in the Kitchen; Something Bout You; Did It Anyway – 20-12-24
Stauffer Music ? Jeff Stauffer Live from the Ohio Theatre: Locked and Loaded; Hunting and Fishing (Intro); Hunting and Fishing; Take Me Home, Country Roads; Band Introductions; Outskirts of Heaven; Neon Glow; I Got Her; Tailgate Kinda Day; Gone but Not Forgotten (Intro); Gone but Not Forgotten; Real Man; I Saw the Light [The Stauffer Brothers]; Long Black Train (Intro); Long Black Train; Foggy Mountain Breakdown; Amarillo by Morning (Intro); Amarillo by Morning; Diggin' Up Bones; Ring of Fire; He Stopped Loving Her Today; Mountain Music; John Deere Green; You're Gonna Miss This (Intro); You're Gonna Miss This; Hooked (Intro); Hooked; Dancing in the Kitchen (Intro); Dancing in the Kitchen; Did It Anyway (Intro); Did It Anyway – 02-10-26
No comments:
Post a Comment