Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Matt Mason

 *ca 1985 Fairland, IN
3rd version
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS

2008 Nashville, TN – Matt Mason
001 GUNS AND GUITARS Writers 1
002  RUNNIN'  MAN
003 I'M YOUR MEMORY
004 DOWNTOWN LOVER
005 WHERE I'VE BEEN Writers 1
006 A DAY WITH THE DEVIL
007 IT ALL MATTERS
008 TEN FEET TALL
009 TOMORROW'S GONE
010 IF I COULD GO BACK AGAIN 
Tracks above issued on album Where I’ve Been
Ca early 2011 Nashville, TN – Matt Mason
011 GOOD YEAR FOR THE OUTLAW  Warner Music digital single
012 AFTER MIDNIGHT Warner Music digital single
Probably more tracks for planned album recorded
2011 Geralds Studio, Nashville, TN – Matt Mason
013 INDIANA BOY
014 CHASING STARDUST Writers 1
015 NO ROMEO
016 E Writers 1
017 I WISH I HAD ALL THE WHISKEY BACK
018 FEATHER IN HER HALO  Writers 1
Tracks above issued on EP Chasing Stardust
2012 Nashville, TN – Matt Mason
019 AMERICA'S FAVORITE PASTIME
020 WE COME ALIVE
021 LIQUOR Writers 1
022 MASON JAR Writers 1
023 EASY AIN'T EASY
024 OLD MAN JONES Writers 1
025 SMOKE YA
Tracks above issued on EP America's Favorite Pastime
2014 Nashville, TN – Matt Mason
026 WHEN IT ALL GOES SOUTH
027 ONE NIGHT IN A HONKYTONK
028 WAYMORE'S BLUES
029 I'LL BE THAT GHOST
030 FOR THE RECORD
031 THE CREEK
032 REASON TO RIDE Writers 1
033 WORKIN' MAN BLUES 
Tracks above issued on EP When It All Goes South
2016 Nashville, TN – Matt Mason
034 CAN’T HOP A TRAIN Ben Dover Nashville digital single/Writers 2
2016 or sooner Nashville, TN – Matt Mason
035 OUT RUN YOUR MIND Writers 1
036 I RUN Writers 1
037 7 YEARS OLD Writers 1
2018 [live] Midtown Sound Studio, Nashville, TN – Matt Mason
03701 E digital single [rel. May 4]
03702 FEATHER IN HER HALO  digital single [rel. May 4]
2018 Nashville, TN – Matt Mason
038 DOUBT MY DOUBTS  digital single [rel. Jan. 18, 2019]/Writers 2
039 WELL digital single [rel. Feb. 22, 2019]/Writers 2
040 DEVIL GO ROUND digital single [rel. March 22, 2019]/Writers 2
2019 Nashville, TN – Matt Mason
041 LORD I HOPE THIS DAY IS GOOD digital single [rel. May 3]
042 TAKE MY HAND digital single [rel. June 28]/Writers 2
043 BEHIND THE TRAIN digital single [rel. July 26]/Writers 2
2019 Nashville, TN – Matt Mason
044 WHERE CORN DON’T GROW digital single [rel. Jan. 31, 2020]
045 DOIN’ WHAT I DID digital single [rel. Feb. 21, 2020]/Writers 2
2020 Nashville, TN – Matt Mason
046 MUDDY WATER digital single [rel. Apr. 3]/Writers 2
047 TURN THE PAGE digital single [rel. May 1]
048 SIMPLE MAN digital single [rel. July 3]
049 THE MUSIC digital single [rel. Sept. 11]/Writers 2
050 MENTAL REVENGE digital single [rel. Nov. 3]
2020 Nashville, TN – Matt Mason
051 IF WE MAKE IT THROUGH DECEMBER digital single [rel. Dec. 4]
052 HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS digital single [rel. Dec. 4]
2021 Nashville, TN – Matt Mason
053 FULL CIRCLE digital single [rel. Feb. 18, 2022]/Writers 2
2024 Sound Kitchen, Franklin, TN [tracks]/ home studio,  Nashville, TN [vcl] – Matt Mason, *with Ella Mae Mason
054 GETTIN' OFF THE FENCE
055 ROLL NO MORE
056 SCARS FROM THE FLAME
057 THIS ONE'S GONNA HURT
058 FRIENDLY FIRE*
059  E (MATT'S VERSION)
060 YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME
061 TIME'S ALL I GOT 
Tracks above issued on EP Time’s All I Got
2025 Austin, TX – Matt Mason with Chill Country
062 WRITER, WRANGLER, DANGEROUS MAN  digital single [rel. May 23]
063 ROLL NO MORE  digital single [rel. Sept. 12]
064 BLOOD OM THE WATER  
Tracks above issued on EP The Chill Country Sessions
2025 unknown – Matt Mason
065 THE SIDEWALK (ACOUSTIC) digital single [rel.  Nov. 27]
066 HOLES (ACOUSTIC)  digital single [rel. Feb. 20, 2026]
2026 unknown – Matt Mason
067 WHERE I AM (ACOUSTIC)
068 HERE COMES THE RAIN (ACOUSTIC)
069 LIFE (ACOUSTIC)
070 THE END (ACOUSTIC) 
Tracks above issued on EP LIFE.

ALBUMS
91 Outpost  Ranch ? Where I've Been:
Guns and Guitars; Runnin'  Man; I'm Your Memory; Downtown Lover; Where I've Been; A Day With the Devil; It All Matters; Ten Feet Tall; Tomorrow's Gone; If I Could Go Back Again – 10-06-08
Ben Dover Nashville/Smith Music SED 7292-2 The Writers Collection, Vol. One: Where I've Been; Guns and Guitars; Feather in Her Halo; Chasing Stardust; E; Liquor; Old Man Jones; Mason Jar; I Run; Reason To Ride; Out Run Your Mind (Acoustic); 7 Years Old – 21-04-17
91 Outpost Ranch ? The Writers Collection Vol. Two: Behind The Train; Well; Devil Go Round; Doubt My Doubts; Muddy Water; The Music; Doin What I Did; Take My Hand; Can't Hop A Train; Full Circle – 05-06-26


EPs
91 Outpost Ranch ? Chasing Stardust: Indiana Boy; Chasing Stardust; No Romeo; E; I Wish I Had All the Whiskey Back; Feather in Her Halo – 01-05-12 
91 Outpost Ranch ? America's Favorite Pastime:  America's Favorite Pastime; We Come Alive; Liquor;  Mason Jar; Easy Ain't Easy;  Old Man Jones;  Smoke Ya- 23-10-12
91 Outpost Ranch ? When It All Goes South: When It All Goes South; One Night in a Honkytonk; Waymore's Blues; I'll Be That Ghost; For the Record; The Creek; Reason to Ride; Workin' man Blues - 02-02-15
91 Outpost Ranch  no # Time’s All I Got: Gettin' Off The Fence;  Roll No More; Scars from the Flame;  This One's Gonna Hurt;  Friendly Fire (w. Ella Mae Mason);  E (Matt's Version);  You're Gonna Kill Me;  Time's All I Got – 09-08-24
91 Outpost Ranch ? Chill Country Sessions: Writer, Wrangler, Dangerous Man; Roll No More; Blood in the Water (Chill Country Sessions)  – 20-03-26 with Chill Country
91 Outpost Ranch ? LIFE.: Where I Am (Acoustic); Here Comes the Rain (Acoustic); Life (Acoustic); The End (Acoustic) – 28-08-26




No comments:

Post a Comment