Dennis Coile
By Simone Della Torre
SESSIONS
2019 Dennis Coile’s home studio, WA – The Dan Canyon Band (Dan Canyon [Dennis Coile] [vcl/rh gt], Lonnie Mueller [gt], Pete Frothingham [gt/steel], Jim Kehoe [bass gt], Paul Buchignani [drums]. Producer: Dennis Coile)
001 STILL PLAYIN' COWBOY Best
002 NOTHING'S TOO GOOD FOR A COWBOY Best
003 I'M DREAMIN' OF YOU IN MY ARMS
004 I ALWAYS DID WANT A JOB WHERE I COULD WEAR MY COWBOY HAT Best
005 SIXGUN PHILOSOPHY Best
006 CAN YOU LASSO THE WIND
007 THOSE EARS
008 BY THE LIGHT FROM WESTERN STARS Best
Tracks above issued on EPs Canyon Songs and The Canyon
2020-2022 Cribworks Studio, Seattle, WA – The Dan Canyon Band (Producer: Merel Bregante)
009 DREAMS OUT HERE ARE NEVER WASTED
010 IF I COULD LOVE A GIRL (LIKE I LOVE MY HORSE) Best
011 STRAWBERRY ROAN Best
012 GUNS OF THE OPEN RANGE Best
013 RIDIN' THE RANGE TONIGHT Best
014 PURPLE SAGE
015 COUNTRY VITTLES Best
016 RIDE HARD (FOR THE HILLS)
Tracks above issued on EP Purple Sage (And Other Tales From The Plateau)
2025 Circle C Ranch Studio, Douglas County, WA – The Dan Canyon Band ((Dan Canyon [Dennis Coile] [vcl/rh gt], Lonnie Mueller [gt], Pete Frothingham [gt/steel], Jim Kehoe [bass gt], Paul Buchignani [drums])
017 HOME ON THE RANGE
018 RODÉO RODEO
019 I GOT SPURS (THAT JINGLE, JANGLE, JINGLE)
020 CAN'T RIDE FOREVER
021 MIDNIGHT PASS
022 I'M AN OLD COWHAND
023 THE STREETS OF LAREDO
024 GHOSTS OF OUTLAWED MEN
025 HOW FAR MUST I RIDE
Tracks above issued on album Dan Canyon’s Hombre
2026 Circle C Ranch Studio, Douglas County, WA – Dan Canyon (Producer: Griff Barlow, Dennis Coile
026 MY RIFFLE, PONY AND ME
027 QUEEN OF THE PRAIRIE
028 HOW FAR MUST I RIDE (PART 2)
029 WAS IT ME, WAS IT YOU
030 BUFFALO RANGE RIDER
031 O BURY ME (ON THE LONE PRAIRIE
032 SIXGUN PHILOSOPHY
033 LOT YOUR LOVE GO
034 WESTERN STARS
Tracks above recorded for album How Far Must I Ride
ALBUMS
Dan Canyon Band no # (UPC7554921293591) The Best Of The Dan Canyon Band: Ridin’ The Range Tonight; I Always Did Want A Job (Where I Could Wear My Cowboy Hat); If I Could Love A Girl (Like I Love My Horse); Still Playin’ Cowboy; Country Vittles; Nothing’s Too Good For A Cowboy; By The Light From Western Stars; Guns Of The Open Range; Strawberry Roan; Sixgun Philosophy – 24? (limited edition, sampler)
Circle C Records ? Dan Canyon's Hombré: Home on the Range; Rodéo Rodeo; I Got Spurs (That Jingle, Jangle, Jingle); Can't Ride Forever; Midnight Pass; I'm an Old Cowhand; The Streets of Laredo; Ghosts of Outlawed Men; How Far Must I Ride – 09-10-25
Circle C Ranch ? How Far Must I Ride: My Riffle, Pony and Me; Queen of The Prairie; How Far Must I Ride (part 2); Was It Me, Was It You; Buffalo Range Rider; O Bury Me (On The Lone Prairie; Sixgun Philosophy; Lot Your Love Go; Western Stars – late 26 (planned)
EPs
The Dan Canyon Band ? Canyon Songs: Still Playin' Cowboy; Nothing's Too Good For A Cowboy; I'm Dreamin' of You In My Arms; I Always Did Want A Job where I Could Wear My Cowboy Hat; SixGun Philosophy; Can You Lasso The Wind; Those Ears; By The Light From Western Stars – 20
The Dan Canyon Band ? The Canyon: By The Light From Western Stars; I Always Did Want A Job Where I Could Wear My Cowboy Hat; I'm Dreamin' of You In My Arms; Nothing's Too Good For A Cowboy; Can You Lasso The Wind; SixGun Philosophy; Still Playin' Cowboy; Those Ears – 12-01-21 (same album as Canyon Songs with different tracks order)
Circle C Ranch ? Purple Sage (And Other Tales From The Plateau): Dreams Out Here Are Never Wasted; If I Could Love A Girl (Like I Love My Horse); Strawberry Roan; Guns Of The Open Range; Ridin' The Range Tonight; Purple Sage; Country Vittles; Ride Hard (For The Hills) – 20-02-23
Sunday, October 4, 2026
Dan Canyon Band
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment