*16-05-1993 Tulsa, OK
2nd version
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
2013 [live] unknown – Kaitlin Butts
00001 TORNADOES AND WHISKEY digital single [rel. May 16]
2014 Mike McClure’s Boohatch Studio, Ada, OK – Kaitlin Butts (Kaitlin Butts [vcl/gt], Alan Orebaugh [gt], Dwight Hamlin [gt], Lloyd Maines [steel], Jake Simpson [bass/ fiddle], Giovanni Carnuccio [drums/percussion], Jake Akins [harmonica/ gt], Jon Knudson [keyboards/ dobro/ mandoiolin], Ali Harter, Kierston White [bck vcl]. Producer: Kaitlin Butts, Mike McClure)
001 HE WAS RIGHT
002 SAME HELL, DIFFERENT DEVIL
003 WILD ROSE
004 DAMAGE I COULD DO
005 GAL LIKE ME
006 HOPE IT BLEEDS
007 BLUE-EYED BLONDE
008 DON'T PUSH IT
009 WHISKEY AND HATE
010 GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN
011 LET YOURSELF FALL
Tracks above issued on album Same Hell, Different Devil
2015 [sessions for Humble Folks] unknown – Flatland Calvary ft. Kaitlin Butts
012 A LIFE WHERE WE WORK OUT
2019 unknown – Kaitlin Butts
013 WHITE RIVER digital single [rel. May 31]
2020 unknown – Kaitlin Butts
014 HOW LUCKY AM I digital single [rel. Feb. 14, 2021]
2021 unknown – Kaitlin Butts
015 MARFA LIGHTS digital single [rel. Oct. 29]
2021 Sound Emporium Studios, 3100 Belmont Blvd., Nashville, TN – Kaitlin Butts (Kaitlin Butts [vcl], Oran Thornton [ac gt], Joshua Grange [el gt], Justin Schipper [steel], Lex Price [bass], Fred Eltringham [drums], Cleto Cordero [hmny vcl], Producer: Oran Thornton)
016 IT WON'T ALWAYS BE THIS WAY
017 BORED IF I DON'T
018 WHAT ELSE CAN SHE DO
019 JACKSON
020 SHE'S USING
021 BLOOD [stripped:] Sad Yeehaw Sessions
022 IN THE PINES
Tracks above issue don EP What Else Can She Do
2022 home recordings – Kaitlin Butts, *with Flatlad Cavalry
023 ANGELS LIKE YOU
024 HOLD YOU DOWN
025 ONE MORE GIRL
026 WHISKEY LULLABY*
Tracks above issued on EP Sad Yeehaw Sessions
2023 unknown – Kaitlin Butts with Flatt Calvary
027 MORNING WITH YOU digital single [rel. Sept. 29]
2023 OurVinyl Studios, 1015 West Kirkland Ave., Suite 302, Nashville, TN – Kaitlin Butts
028 IT WON'T ALWAYS BE THIS WAY
029 SHE'S USING
030 WHITE RIVER
031 IN THE PINES
Tracks above issued on EP OurVinyl Session
2023 The Bomb Shelter, Nashville, TN– Kaitlin Butts, with Vince Gill [-1], Cleto Cordero [-2] (Kaitlin Butts [vcl/ac gt], Oran Thornton [ac gt/hmny vcl], Adam Duran [gt/yelling],
Russ Pahl [steel/ gt/ banjo], Lex Price [bass/mandolin], Walton McMurray [drums/percussion], Eamon McLoughlin [fiddle/ viola/ cello], Angaleena Presley, Brent Cobb [bck vcl]. Producer: Oran Thornton)
032 OVERTURE: MY NEW LIFE STARTS TODAY
033 ROADRUNNER
034 OTHER GIRLS
035 WILD JUANITA'S CACTUS JUICE
036 SOLILOQUY: OUT OF MY DREAMS
037 COME REST YOUR HEAD (ON MY PILLOW) -1
038 PEOPLE WILL SAY WE'RE IN LOVE -2
039 BUCKAROO
040 THAT'LL NEVER BE ME
041 SPUR
042 IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU
043 BANG, BANG (POOR JUD IS DEAD)
044 YOU AIN'T GOTTA DIE (TO BE DEAD TO ME)
045 LIKE I SHOULD
046 HUNT YOU DOWN
047 FOLLOWED YOU TO VEGAS
048 ELSA
Tracks above issued on album Roadrunner
2025 unknown – Telander with Kaitlin Butts
049 CERULEAN SKIES (ACOUSTIC) digital single [rel. June 6]
050 CERULEAN SKIES digital single [rel. June 6]
2025 Saxman Studios, Nashville, TN – Kaitlin Butts
051 RED WINE SUPERNOVA
052 TULSA TIME
053 YOU AIN’T GOTTA DIE (TO BE DEAD TO ME)
054 SIN WAGON
055 THE MIDDLE
Tracks above issued on EP Yeehaw Sessions
2026 Nashville, TN – Kaitlin Butts (Kaitlin Butts [vcl], Todd Lombardo [ac gt], Kris Donegan [el gt], Russ Pahl [steel], Lex Price [bass], Quentin Flowers [bass/clarinet], Walton McMurray [drums/percussion], Eamon McLoughlin [fiddle],Alicia Enstrom [violin], Annalise Kowert [violin/ viola], Betsy Lamb [viola], Austin Hoke [cello], Tofer Brown [piano]
Producer: Tofer Brown)
056 INTRODUCING
057 HELLO, HONKY TONK
058 I WANNA BE BAD
059 THE BARTENDER
060 NEVER REALLY MINE
061 I MAKE COWBOYS CRY
062 THE JOKER
063 EVERYBODY WANNA SING A COUNTRY SONG
064 WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT
065 STILL GOT IT
066 CRAZY I CAN BE
067 THAT MAKES ONE OF US
068 HELL, I DON’T KNOW
069 BACON NAKED (TAKE IT FROM ME)
070 MIDNIGHT, I’LL ALWAYS BE YOURS
Tracks above issued on album Hello, Honky Tonk
ALBUMS
Kaitlin Butts 918615-1 Same Hell, Different Devil: He Was Right; Same Hell, Different Devil; Wild Rose; Damage I Could Do; Gal Like Me; Hope It Bleeds; Blue-Eyed Blonde; Don't Push It; Whiskey And Hate; God's Gonna Cut You Down; Let Yourself Fall- 27-02-15
Soundly 409224 Roadrunner: Overture: My New Life Starts Today; Roadrunner; Other Girls; Wild Juanita's Cactus Juice; Soliloquy: Out of My Dreams; Come Rest Your Head (On My Pillow) (w. Vince Gill); People Will Say We're in Love (w. Cleto Cordero); Buckaroo; That'll Never Be Me; Spur; If I Can't Have You; Bang, Bang (Poor Jud Is Dead); You Ain't Gotta Die (To Be Dead to Me); Like I Should; Hunt You Down; Followed You to Vegas; Elsa – 28-06-24
Republic ? Hello, Honky Tonk: Introducing: Hello, Honky Tonk; I Wanna Be Bad; The Bartender; Never Really Mine; I Make Cowboys Cry; The Joker; Everybody Wanna Sing a Country Song; What More Could You Want; Still Got It; Crazy I Can Be; That Makes One of Us; Hell, I Don’t Know; Bacon Naked (Take It From Me); Midnight, I’ll Always Be Yours – 30-10-26
EPs
Kaitlin Butts/Soundly no # What Else Can She Do?: It Won't Always Be This Way; Bored If I Don't; What Else Can She Do; Jackson; She's Using; Blood; In The Pines – 15-04-22
Kaitlin Butts/Soundly Music ? Sad Yeehaw Sessions: Angels Like You; Hold You Down; One More Girl; Blood (Stripped); Whiskey Lullaby (w. Flatland Cavalry) – 04-11-22
OurVinyl ? Kaitlin Butts: It Won't Always Be This Way; She's Using; White River; In The Pines – 24-10-23
Kaitlin Butts Music/Republic 19995727561[lp]/? [cd] Yeehaw Sessions: Red Wine Supernova; Tulsa Time; You Ain’t Gotta Die (To Be Dead To Me); Sin Wagon; The Middle – 14-11-25
No comments:
Post a Comment