William R. Done, *26-03-1929
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
8 October 1979 Jimmie Skinner Music, 5825 Vine St., Cincinnati, OH – Brother William R. Doane (William R. Doane [vcl/gt], J. D. Jarvis [rh gt], Cecil Sizemore [ld gt], Chubby Howard [steel], Dave Gordon [bass])
001 WAKE UP AND GET READY
002 THOSE HANDS
003 DO YOU KNOW MY JESUS
004 HE PILOTS MY SHIP
005 WHO AM I
006 IF I SHOULD FALL
007 HE HAS RISEN
008 PEACE IN THE VALLEY
009 WHEN GOD DIPS HIS LOVE IN MY HEART
010 GOING HOME
Tracks above issued on album Brother William R. Doane Sings Gospel
ALBUMS
Nation Wide no # Brother William R. Doane Sings Gospel: Wake Up And Get Ready; Those Hands; Do You Know My Jesus; He Pilots My Ship; Who Am I; If I Should Fall; He Has Risen; Peace In The Valley; When God Dips His Love In My Heart; Going Home – ca 12-79 (MX: Rite 40895/6)
No comments:
Post a Comment