Saturday, August 9, 2014

Andy Martin



By Vaclav Zpatecka, Praguefrank

SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography. Some details in albums list


ALBUMS

Activ [SUI] 2595 Loving’s Easy:  Blue River Valley; Music Is My Life; Loving's Easy; The Sun; Forgetting; One Of Thousand; Highway 24; Marie Louise; The Break; Workman; Marlena; Sun And Fun In Florida – 87 (rec. Eurotop Studio, Bern, SUI)
Activ [SUI] 5-2721 Honky Tonk Motel: It's Your Ponytail; You Make Me Feel So Young Again; I Wasn't Born To Life In This City; Suzanne; There'll Always Be A Honky Tonk Somewhere; Highway Cowboy; Workman; Just Like A Fool; Miracles; Guitar Man; Tonight The Bottle Let Me Down; Song On My Radio- 90 w. Valley Band  (rec. Eurotop Studio, Bern, SUI)
Activ? [SUI] ? Way Down South: (tracks unknown) - 94 w. Valley Band
Koch Int. [SUI] 14089 Paint Me Blue: Paint Me Blue;  You Seein' Someone Else;  The Way I Fell For You; You Make Me Fell So Young Again (with Christine Albert); Neon Jungle; I've Been Hearing This About You;  Happy You;  Still Among The Living; Since Country Started Rockin';  Some Days It Takes All Night;  Give Me The Prairie; If You Want To Find Love; I Never Did Get Over Loosing You – 96 (rec. Classic Recording Studio, Nashville, TN/West Side Studio, Uetendorf, SUI. Musicians: Andy Martin [vcl], Tom Lane [gt], Scott Neubert [gt/dobro], Weldon Myrick [steel], Tim Loftin/ Dave Heath [el bass], Carl Albrecht/Art Kidd [drums], Aubrey Haynie [fiddle], David Plüss/ Chris Cage [piano], Kathrin Rindlisbacher, Chris Hess, Sibylle Fässler [bck vcl, Christine Albert [duet vcl])
Koch Int. [SUI] 33291-2 Where I'm Coming From:  Breaking In My Broken Heart;  Where I'm Coming From;  Lonesome Love List;  A Safer Place To Fall;  Stay Out Of My Arms;  What More Do You Want;  Unfit To Be Tied;  Love Can Be As Cold As Hell;  Out Of Her Forever Loving Mind; Whatever It Might Be – 28-06-99
Fresh Sound [SUI] 32465 Talkin' Teardrops:  Room In My Heart; Never Say Never;  Talkin' Teardrops;  Angel With A Broken Wing;  She Wears Her Love Just Like Tears;  You Give My Heart A Beatin';  You Can't Drive Me Crazy;  My Heart Keeps Walkin' Right Back To You;  I Never Heard The Thunder;  She Cried All The Way To Texas;  Chin Up;  Different Kind Of Flower; A Safe Place To Fall – 30-07-01
Hear We Go  [SUI] HWG 38287 Country Christmas: Santa‘s Going To Town;  Oh Come All Ye Faithful; Jingle Bells;  Auld Lang Syne; Rockin‘ Around The Christmas Tree;   Away In A Manger;  Blue Christmas; Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer;  Crazy At Christmas;  Silent Night – 11-01
Elite Special [SUI] 73635 Country Jukebox, vol. 1: Guitars Cadillacs;  Burn Me Down;  Easy Come Easy Go;  On Second Thought; He Drinks Tequila; Gonna Get A Life;  Modern Day Romance;  Every Second; Kindly Keep It Country; Even Cowgirls Get The Blues; Who Say's You Can't Have It All – 06-06-03
Elite Special [SUI] 73675 More: Undo The Right;  Adios My Angel;  Green Hills;  More; The Key To Her Heart;  Sho' Nuff;  I Laughed Till I Cried;  Wine, Two, Three;  Lonely Texas Night;  Savin' It Up For Saturday Night; Blue Sky In Carolina – 07-02-05
Turicaphon [SUI] ES 73737 Honky Tonk Downstairs: Love's Gonna Live Here Again;  Who's Laughing Now;  Honky Tonk Downstairs; King and Queen Of Tomorrow;  Let It Burn; I Quit Drinkin (Except For Tonight);  Country, Country;  Road To Perdition;  Postpone The Pain; Misery, Your Company Is Here‘; Foolish Pride – 06-07-07
Turicaphon [SUI] ES 73791 Eleven: I Feel Bad;  Looks Arent Everything; Settlin For What They Get; This Is The Life For Me;  Bartenders Blues;  Loco;  A 11;  Livin‘ In Black An White;  My World Stopped Turning;  What I Wouldnt Give; Brokenheartsville – 25-06-10
Turicaphon [SUI] CD 73805 Lost Highway: Lost Highway; Dark Hollow;  Fool‘s Thin Air; They Call Me the Breeze;  Blue Ridge Mountain Girl;  Blue Trail of Sorrow;  Once More;  Grapes On The Vine;  The Heart That You Own; Are You Teasing Me; Walkin' On The Moon; The Walkin' Blues – 27-01-12
Blue Martin [SUI]  BLM 220524-2 The Real Thing: Two Steppin' Mind; Pickin' Up Cans (w. Brent Moyer); Cabo San Lucas; The Real Thing; Through the Eyes of a Woman;It's an Old Love Thing (w. Mare Wakefield); If I Can Make Mississippi; If You Ever Feel Like Lovin' Me Again; Nowhere USA (w. Dean Miller);  Drinkin' and Dreamin'; Lovin' On Backstreets; Our Kind of Love (w. Melissa Du Vall) - 16-05-14 (recorded in Nashville, TN)
Blue Martin [SUI] BLM 300624-2 Ashes In The Wind: Ashes in the Wind; There Stands the Glass; Cover You in Kisses; Rose of Memphis; If I Ever Need a Lady I Call You; Going, Going, Gone; Fifteen Years Ago; I Wash My Hands in Muddy Water; Mountain of Love; Little Did I Know; You Lied to Me – 20-01-17
Blue Martin [SUI] BLM 330680-2 Honky Tonks Are Calling Me Again: Never Again; Broke Down; Such an Easy Conversation; Honky Tonks Are Calling Me Again; Soothing Memories Cannot Heal an Aching Heart; Dying Side of Love; I Can Love Again; Kentucky on My Mind; Song About You and Me; Your Lively Love Lets Me Live Again – 14-09-18
Strawberry [SUI] ? Pure Country:  Hey Hey Bartender;  Goodbye Moon (W. Marina Jay); Come on Baby Dance with Me;  Me and You Before Goodbye (w. Kim Carson);  You're Still on My Mind;  Embers of Our Love;  When I Die, Just Let Me Go to Texas;  Hope;  I Love You;  Somewhere in the Dark (w. Georgette Jones); The Road to Hell – 28-01-22
Strawberry [SUI] ? Pure Country Vol.2: Storms Never Last; You Asked Me To;  Heart of Glass;  Tequila Town; This New Heartache; A Way to Survive;  Mirrors Don't Lie;  Hold Me Now;  Honky Tonk Heart;  Corine, Corina – 25-08-23


No comments:

Post a Comment