Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Ferlin Husky, part 2


5th version
By Michel Ruppli, Praguefrank, Larry Davis, Henk Scholts, Chris Huskey, Michal Gololobov, Kittra Moore, Thieu Van De Vorst,
Bernd Siegemund, Phil Watson, Rog Peyton
ALBUMS


Capitol T-718 Ferlin Husky's Songs Of The Home And Heart: Hang Your Head In Shame; That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine; I Can't Go On This Way; That Little Boy Of Mine; Farther And Farther Apart; Never Have, Never Will; I Dreamed Of An Old Love Affair; Daddy's Little Girl; You Make Me Feel Funny, Honey; Rockin' Alone In An Old Rockin' Chair; Honky-Tonkin' Party Girl; Useless – 56 (reissued in 2012 as part of Jasmine JASMCD 3622-3 Love is the Sweetest Thing - The Early Album Collection)
Capitol T-880 Boulevard Of Broken Dreams: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams; But Where Are You; I'll Walk Alone; Stormy Weather; It All Comes Back To Me Now; Among My Souvenirs; Me And My Shadow; Out In The Cold Again; It's The Talk Of The Town; When I Lost You; I'll Never Smile Again; (Here I Am) Broken Hearted – 57 (reissued in 2012 as part of Jasmine JASMCD 3622-3 Love is the Sweetest Thing - The Early Album Collection)
Capitol T-976 Sittin' On A Rainbow: I've Got The World On A String; I Love My Baby; Love (Your Spell Is Everywhere); Breezin' Along With The Breeze; I'm In The Mood For Love; When My Sugar Walks Down The Street; Blue Skies; My Best Girl; Love Is The Sweetest Thing; I'm Sitting On Top Of The World; (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons; Ain't She Sweet – 58 w. Bob Bain's Music And The Jack Halloran Singers (reissued in 2012 as part of Jasmine JASMCD 3622-3 Love is the Sweetest Thing - The Early Album Collection)
Capitol T-1204 Born To Lose: Born To Lose; To My Sorrow; My Foolish Heart; Too Soon To Know; Each Time You Leave Me; Worried Mind; No Letter Today; King Of A Lonely Castle; Afraid; No One Will Ever Know; Time; Blues In My Heart – 05-59
King 647 Country Tunes Sung From The Heart: Forgotten Heartaches; Wise Guys; Friend Of Mine; Cross-Eyed Gal From The Ozarks; Just Another Face; Cotton Pickin' Heart; Irma; Please Forgive Me; Puxico Polka; Shuffleboard Shuffle; Guilty Feeling; Electrified Donkey – 09-59
Capitol T-1280 Ferlin's Favorites: Alabama Jubilee; The Gods Were Angry With Me; Deep Water; So Used To Loving You; Blue Eyes Cryin' In The Rain; Detour; Sioux City Sue; Keeper Of My Heart; Till You Come Back Again; Still Water; My Home In San Antone – 16-11-59
Capitol T-1383 Gone: Gone; Missing Persons; I Feel That Old Heartache Again; Make Me Live Again; Wrong; A Fallen Star; Prize Possession; This Moment Of Love; My Reason For Living; I Will; All Of The Time; I Saw God – 05-60 (all original single versions)
Capitol T/ST-1546 Walkin' And A Hummin': Walkin' And A Hummin'; I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry; I Could Never Be Ashamed Of You; I Can't Help It; Undesired; May You Never Be Alone; My Shadow; I Lost My Love Today; Alone And Forsaken; There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight; Living In A Trance; Why Should We Try Anymore – 01-61 (reissued in 2012 as part of Jasmine JASMCD 3622-3 Love is the Sweetest Thing - The Early Album Collection)
King 728 Easy Livin': If You Don't Believe I'm Leaving; I Wished A Thousand Times; My Precious Baby Girl; Never Again; Let's Grow Old Together; Hard Hearted; Deadly Weapon; Crying Heart Blues; Heart Of Stone; Say When; Echoes In My Heart; The Road To Heaven - 61
Capitol T/ST-1633 Memories Of Home: When I've Learned; The Mother Watch; Father's Table Grace --Twenty One; I Dug My Daddy's Grave; Family Bible; Where Could I Go But To The Lord; Men With Broken Hearts; Little Tom; Suppertime; He'll Understand; The Lord's Prayer – 09-61
Capitol T/ST-1720 Some Of My Favorites:My Adobe Hacienda; I Fall To Pieces; The Waltz You Saved For Me; Take Good Care Of Her; Danny Boy; Willow Tree; Near You; Never; Sentimental Journey; Tumblin' Tumbleweeds --Just For Old Time Sake; Out Of A Clear Blue Sky – 04-62
Capitol T/DT-1880e The Unpredictable Simon Crum: Don't Be Mad; Country Music Is Here To Stay; Cuzz You're So Sweet; Little Redd Webb; Ooh I Want You; Stand Up Sit Down Shut Your Mouth; My Gallina; Country Music Fiddler; Morgan Poisoned The Water Hole; Hillbilly's Deck Of Cards; Enormity In Motion; Bop Cat Bop – 63 as by Simon Crum
Capitol T/ST-1885 The Heart And Soul Of Ferlin Husky: Second Hand Rose; It Keeps Right On A' Hurtin'; I Can't Stop Loving You; She Thinks I Still Care; On And On And On; Silver Threads And Golden Needles; Ramblin' Rose; From A Jack To A King; I Really Don't Want To Know; City Lights; Roses Are Red; Cotton Fields – 04-63
Capitol T/DT-1991e The Hits Of Ferlin Husky: Wings Of A Dove; Walkin' And A Hummin'; I've Got A Woman's Love; Homesick; Eli, The Camel; Gone; Hank's Song; The Waltz You Saved For Me; Drunken Driver; I'll Baby Sit With You – 09-63 (reissued in 1980 on Pickwick SPC-3651 The Hits with 3 songs omited)
Capitol T/ST-2101 By Request: Timber, I'm Falling; Don't Count The Diamonds; As Close As We'll Ever Be; Somebody Save Me; Just Another Lonely Night; Stand Up; Face Of A Clown; Love Looks Good On You; Who's Next; Black Sheep; It Scares Me; Take A Look – 04-64
Hilltop JM/JS-6005e Ferlin Husky Sings Ole Opry Favorites: Please Forgive Me; Guilty Feeling; Electrified Donkey; Never Again; I Wished A Thousand Times; Put Me In Your Pocket; Echoes In My Heart; Let's Grow Old Together; Heart Of Stone; Friend Of Mine; Cross Eyed Gal From The Ozarks; The Letter You Promised To Write - 64
Capitol T/ST-2305 True, True Lovin': True, True Lovin'; Flowers Speak Louder Than Words; I'm The Only One That Wants Me; Weaker Moments; Up On The Mountain Top; Love Built This House; When It's My Turn Again; From Summer To Winter; I'm Not Me Without You; Willie Was A Gamblin' Man; Big Wind – 04-65
Capitol T/ST-2439 The Songs Of Music City U.S.A.: Lasting Love; My Home Town; Big Old Moon; The Race Is On; Marie, Mary, Patricia, Eileen; Money Greases The Wheels; Green Green Grass Of Home; Blue Canadian Rockies; It's Not Me; What About Me; Sack O' Woe; Strangers – 12-65 w. The Hush Puppies
Capitol T/ST-2548 I Could Sing All Night: I Could Sing All Night; Stand Beside Me; Why Do I Put Up With You; Once; What Does Your Conscience Say To You; Sunny Nights; I Hear A Little Rock Calling; Even If It's True; A Touch Of Yesterday; There Goes My Everything; The Blues Ain't Nothin'; Oh Me, Oh My – 05-66
Sears SP/SPS-106 The Letter You Promised To Write: Guilty Feeling; Friend of Mine; I Wished a Thousand Times; Never Again; Electrified Donkey; The Letter You Promised To Write; Echoes In My Heart; Cross Eyed Gal From The Ozarks; Let's Grow Old Together; Put Me In Your Pocket; Please Forgive Me; Heart of Stone – ca 66
Capitol T/ST-2705 What Am I Gonna Do Now?: What Am I Gonna Do Now?; I'll Sail My Ship Alone; Just A Bend Of The Road; I Almost Lost My Mind; Cold Hard Facts Of Life; Ain't Had No Lovin'; Walkin' On New Grass; It Just Happened That Way; The Other Woman; Misty Blue; Learn From A Fool; General "G" – 04-67
Capitol T/ST-2793 Christmas All Year Long: I Wish It Could Be Christmas All Year Long; In Santa's Bag; Christmas Don't Seem Like Christmas Anymore; White Christmas; Lonely Christmas; Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town; Christmas Is Holy; Silver Bell; Jingle Bells; Christmas Dream; Silent Night; Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer – 11-67
Capitol T/ST-2870 Just For You: Just For You; It's Such A Pretty World Today; Walk Through This World With Me; Detroit City; My Cup Runneth Over; Get Out Of My Life; You Pushed Me Too Far; Cryin' Time; Lonesome Out Tonight; You Should Live My Life; Don't Hurt Me Anymore; The Bridge I Have Never Crossed 01-68
Capitol T/ST-2913 Where No One Stands Alone: I Believe; I Saw The Light; Peace In The Valley; I'll Fly Away; That Lucky Old Sun; There's A Big Wheel; Just A Closer Walk With Thee; Farther Along; It Is No Secret; Lonesome Valley; Where No One Stands Alone; Somebody Touched Me – 08-04-68
Capitol ST-115 White Fences And Evergreen Trees: White Fences And Evergreen Trees; Love Takes Care Of Me; Gone; Folsom Prison Blues; With Pen In Hand; Heart Full Of Love; Love's Been Good To Me; Anytime You're Ready; One Life To Live; I Know You're Going Away; Flat River, Mo – 10-68
Capitol SKAO-143 The Best Of Ferlin Husky: I Hear Little Rock Calling; Just For You; Gone; True True Lovin'; Stand Up Sit Down Shut Your Mouth; Once; I Could Sing All Night; Sea Sand*; Wings Of A Dove; Timber I'm Falling – 01-69 (*previously unissued on album)
Capitol ST-239 That's Why I Love You So Much: That's Why I Love You So Much; Forever Yours; Let's Put Our World Back Together; Tennessee Waltz; San Antonio Rose; That's What I'd Do; Until My Dreams Come True; That's My Desire; I Love You So Much It Hurts Me; The True And Lasting Kind; Faded Love – 05-69
Capitol ST-433 Your Love Is Heavenly Sunshine: Heavenly Sunshine; Baby, Baby; I Don't Care; All Her Loving Ways; Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head; Don't It Make You Want To Go Home; Every Step Of The Way; Okie From Muskogee; If You're With Me; My Reason For Living – 05-70
Hilltop JS-6086e Green Green Grass Of Home: Green Green Grass Of Home; Get Me Off The Race*; How Much Are You Mine**; You'll Die A Thousand Deaths**; I Saw Her Today*; Peter Weather Pild*; Hank's Song; I'll Never Have You**; I Feel Better All Over**; I'll Always Speak Well Of You* - 70 (*previously unissued, **previously unissued on album)
Capitol ST-591 Your Sweet Love Lifted Me: Your Sweet Love Lifted Me; Sweet Misery; You're Always The One; Common Country Man; Set Me Free; You're The Happy Song I Sing; Over You; Waterloo; These Are The Reasons; This Little Girl Of Mine – 10-70 (Reissued in 1980 on Pickwick SPC-3680 with 1 song omited)
Capitol ST-768 One More Time: Sweet Misery; Snowbird; Statue Of A Fool; Heart Over Mind; The Migrant; One More Time; Sidewalks Of Chicago; Hello Darlin'; For The Good Times; Don't Let The Good Life Pass You By – 05-71
Hilltop JS-6099 On The Wings of A Dove: Wings Of A Dove; Walking On New Grass; Misty Blue; Homesick; Eli The Camel; Walkin' And Hummin'; Little Tom; Other Woman (In My Life); It Just Happened That Way – 71 (sampler)
Capitol ST-11069 Just Plain Lonely: I'd Walk A Mile For A Smile; What's He Doin' In My World; Let It Be; Just Plain Lonely; I Mustn't Pass This Way Again; Easy Loving; Because You're Mine; Always In All Ways; I Promised You The World; Sweet Memories – 06-72
ABC ABC-776 True, True Lovin': True True Lovin'; Right Or Wrong; Legend In My Time; My Special Angel; Neon Rose; She Cheats On Me; Too Soon To Know; It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin'; One; Sensuous Woman – 01-73
ABC ABCX-803 Sweet Honky Tonk: Rosie Cries A Lot; I'll Never Play That Memory Again; Baby's Blue; Behind Closed Doors; Old Dogs, Children And Watermelon Wine; If I Could Control Your Feelings; Shoes; Sweet Honky Tonk Music; Between Me And Blue; Love Me Back Together – 03-10-73
ABC ABCX-818 Freckles And Polliwog Days: Freckles And Polliwog Days; Them Ole Rainy Lovesick Songs; Let Your Lovin' Do Your Talkin'; Everything Is Nothing Without You; If Lovin' Ain't Easy; Ring Of String; When You Go; Same Old Way; Kittens Kids And Kites; Room For A Boy Never Used – 01-05-74
Hilltop JS-6135 Ramblin' Rose: Ramblin' Rose; Love's Been Good To Me; That's My Desire; San Antonio Rose; I Love You So Much It Hurts; Roses Are Red (My Love); Love Takes Care Of Me; Second Hand Rose; With Pen In Hand – 74 (sampler)
ABC ABCD-849 Champagne Ladies And Blue Ribbon Babies: Champagne Ladies And Blue Ribbon Babies; How Is Your Love Life; Wings Of A Dove; Walls Instead Of Bridges; I Feel Better All Over; Burning; Good News; Ghost Story; A Touch Of Yesterday; Gone – 03-12-74
ABC ABCD-884 The Foster And Rice Songbook: Don't Take My Sunshine Away; An Old Memory (Got In My Eye); You Know I Do; One; Burning; Rosie Cries A Lot; For A Minute There; Just Say When; The Same Old Way; She's Not Yours Anymore – 23-06-75
Demand [EU] 040 Simon Crum - Bop Cat Bop: Stand Up Sit Down Shut Your Mouth; Slow Down Brothers; Stand Up; Prize Possession; Moment Of Love; If You're My Baby; Wang Wag Doo;What'cha Gonna Doin' After School; Eli The Camel; Missing Persons; Don't Be Mad; Bob Cat Bop – ca 75
Mountain Laurel 7501 In The Shadow Of Hank Williams: That Big Old Moon;
Alladin's Lamp; Minni Cha Cha; I Lost My Heart Today; Time; I Want You
So; Undesired; My Foolish Heart; I Wouldn't Treat A Dog Like You're
Treatin' Me; Somebody Lied; Dear Mr. Brown; I'll Be Here For A Lifetime;
Slow Down Brother; Sinful Secret; Now And Then; Gone - 75 (reissued on Castle LP 8208 8208 Country Music Retrospect and 5046 Early Country Favorites in 1991)
CMI CMI-1002 Feelin' Better: Alabama Jubilee; Little Tom; I Wouldn't Treat A Dog; Pickin' And Grinnin'; I Feel Better All Over; Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Age; Smokey Mountain Polka; Listen To The Mockingbird; I'll Babysit With You; Ivory Corn - 77
Starday SD-3018 Favorites Of Ferlin Husky: Gone; Money Greases The Wheel; Country Music Is Here To Stay; A Fallen Star; Walkin' And Hummin'; Just For You; Wings Of A Dove; Timber; Little Tom; Dear John; Homesick; I Feel Better All Over - 78
Koala AW-14106 Country Music Is Here To Stay - Ferlin Husky and His Nashville Boys: [Ferlin Husky:] Gone; Wings Of A Dove; A Falling Star; Just For You; Country Music Is Here To Stay; [The Nashville Boys:] Country Pickin'; HO-Daddy; Daisy May; Do Bro Bob; South By Southwest - 79
Koala AW-14111 On The Wings Of A Dove: (tracks unknown) – 79
Pickwick SPC-3680 Your Sweet Love Lifted Me: Your Sweet Love Lifted Me; Sweet Misery; You're Always The One; Over You; Waterloo; Set Me Free; Common Country Man; These Are The Reasons; This Little Girl Of Mine – 79 (all tracks from ST-591)
Capitol Special SL-8145 Ferlin Husky's Greatest Hits: Wings Of A Dove; Every Step Of The Way; Heavenly Sunshine; Once; Your Sweet Love Lifted Me; Sweet Misery; Just For You;Timber I'm Falling; Waltz You Saved For Me; That's Why I Love You So Much; Gone; My Reason For Living; True True Lovin'; I Hear Little Rock Calling; Somebody Save Me; You Pushed Me Too Far; One More Time; Fallen Star; I Promised You The World; Draggin' The River* - 80 (*previously unissued on album)
First Generation FGLP-GOOS-11 Ferlin Husky - Star Of The Grand Ole Opry: Wings Of A Dove; A Fallen Star; Good Ole Country Music; I Feel Better All Over; Mem'ries; If I Can't Have All Of You; Baby; Blues In My Heart; Baby For You; Divorce Lawyers Funeral Directors And Jailers - 81 (see also Phonorama PR-5558)
Piccadilly PIC-3532 Back To Back: Wings Of A Dove; Send Me The Pillow You Dream On*; Country Music Is Here To Stay; Geisha Girl*; Falling Star; It's A Little More Like Heaven*; Just For You; Please Help Me I'm Falling*; Gone; Let Me Be The One* - 18-02-82 (Ferlin Husky, *Hank Locklin, sampler)
Piccadilly PIC-3370 Old And New: A Falling Star; Just For You; Country Music Is Here To Stay; Gone; Wings Of A Dove; Cross Eyed Gal From The Ozarks; I Feel Better All Over; I'll Baby Sit With You; Flowers Speak Louder; I Wouldn't Treat A Dog; Alabama Jubilee – 04-05-82
Phonorama PR-5558 Mem'ries:  Wings Of A Dove;I Feel Better All Over; Good Ole Country Music Is Here To Stay; Mem'ries; Baby For You; Gone*;  Fallen Star;  Baby;  If I Can't Have All Of You;  Blues In My Heart - 82 (all tracks except * from First Generation FGLP-GOOS-11)
51-West Q-16279 What Are We Doin' Lonesome: What Are We Doin' Lonesome; Window Up Above; Just A Closer Walk With Thee; Big City; Help Me Make It Through The Night; Take This Job And Shove It; On The Road Again; Good Hearted Woman; Rainbow Stew; Mountain Of Love – 25-10-82 (reissued in 2008 on Suite 102 1632 Studio 102 Essentials)
Accord 4XJ-7928 Wings Of A Dove: Wings Of A Dove; Fallen Star; Mem’ries; Blues In My Heart; Gone; I Feel Better All Over; Baby; Baby, For You – 12-11-82 (sampler, cassette)
Audiograph AA-6019 Audiograph Alive: I Feel Better All Over; Wings Of A Dove; Crying Time; Peace In The Valley; Gone; A Fallen Star; Blues In My Heart; Just A Closer Walk With Thee; Cause You're So Sweet; Country Music Is Here To Stay – 83 (live)
MCA-Dot MCA-39077 Ferlin Husky: Sugar Moon; Snap Your Fingers; When Love Comes Home Tonight; Once In A Blue Moon; There Ain't Enough Whiskey In Tennessee; Gone; Wings Of A Dove; Sweet Misery; The Waltz You Saved For Me; The Backyard – 11-08-86
Pickwick [UK] PWK-012 Six Days On The Road: Truck Drivin' Son Of A Gun; Teddy Bear; Lookin' At The World Thru A Windshield; Me And Old C.B.; Six Days On The Road; Convoy; Room Full Of Roses; She Called Me Baby; (I'd Be A) Legend In My Time; San Antonio Rose; For The Good Times; Sunday Morning Comin' Down; You Needed Me; Too Late To Worry; I Can't Stop Loving You; Behind Closed Doors – 87
Capitol CDP 7 91629 2 Collector's Series: I Feel Better All Over; I'll Baby Sit With You; Gone; Fallen Star; My Reason For Living; Draggin' The River; Wings Of A Dove; The Waltz You Saved For Me; Somebody Save Me; I Know It Was You*; Timber I'm Falling; I Could Sing All Night; I Hear Little Rock Calling; Once; You Pushed Me Too Far; Just For You; That's Why I Love You So Much; Every Step Of The Way; Heavenly Sunshine; Sweet Misery – 26-07-89 (*previously unissued on album)
Curb D2-77341 Greatest Hits: Gone; Wings Of A Dove; Just For You; Once; Every Step Of The Way; I Can't Stop Loving You; I Feel Better All Over; My Reason For Living; A Dear John Letter; Heavenly Sunshine; I Really Don't Want To Know – 13-08-90 (sampler, reissued in 2008)
Pair PCD2-1301 With Feeling: Fallen Star; I Can't Stop Loving You; I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry; Timber I'm Falling; I Can't Help It; Silver Threads And Golden Needles; I Fall To Pieces; Tennessee Waltz; My Reason For Living; She Thinks I Still Care; True True Lovin'; Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain; Born To Lose; I Promised You The World; I Really Don't Want To Know; There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight – 91 (sampler)
GZ [CZE] L1 0034-2 Country Hits:  Beaver On My Lap Bear On My Tail; Truck Driver's Blues; Room Full Of Roses; She Called Me Baby; San Antonio Rose;  For The Good Times; Sunday Morning Coming Down;  Too Late To Worry; I Can't Stop Loving You;  Behind Closed Doors; Truck Drivin' Son Of A Gun; Freightliner Fever;  Looking At The World Through A Windshield;  Me And Ole C.B.; Six Days On The Road;  Convoy;  Little Tom;   You Needed Me - 92
Cowgirlboy [GER] LP 5091 The Humorous Side Of Ferlin Husky: Country Music Is Here To Stay; Cuzz You're So Sweet (#1); Cuzz You're So Sweet (#2); I Fell Out Of Love With Love; My Gallina; Don't Be Mad; Stand Up, Sit Down, Shut Your Mouth; Ooh, I Want You; Country Music Fiddler; Little Red Web; Morgan Poisoned The Water Hole; A Hillbilly's Deck Of Cards; Enormity In Motion (Poetry In Motion); Bop Cat Bop; Cuzz You're So Sweet (Navy Country Hoedown vol.42); My Gallina (Country Style USA, vol. 8) – ca 92 as Simon Crum     
Laserlight 12 111 Country Music Is Here To Stay: Baby; Divorce Lawyers, Funeral Directors and Jailors; Damnit I'm Lonely; If I Can't Have All Of You (Just Give Me What You Think Is Fair); The Mountain Of Everlasting Life; Wings Of A Dove; Gone; Fallen Star; I Feel Better All Over (More Than Anywhere's Else); (Good Ole) Country Music Is Here To Stay – 93
Capitol 7243-8-36593-2-6 Vintage Collections: Tennessee Central No. 9; Don't Believe A Word They Say; Gone; I Feel Better All Over; Undesired; Dear John Letter; Gone; Prize Possession; I've Got The World On A String; A Fallen Star; My Reason For Living; Stormy Weather; Detour; Draggin' The River; Wings Of A Dove; I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry; Take A Look; Once; Just For You; Timber I'm Falling – 11-06-96
Hound [UK] TRG-505104 Bop Cat Bop: Guilty Feeling; The Road To Heaven; Cross Eyed Gal From The Ozarks; If You Don’t Believe I’m Leaving; Crying Heart Blues; Wise Guys; Hank’s Song; How Much Are You Mine; I’ll Never Have You; Walkin’ And Hummin’; You’ll Die A Thousand Deaths; Eli The Camel; Slow Down Brother; Bop Cat Bop; Rockin’ Alone In An Old Rockin’ Chair; Sioux City Sue; Wang Dang Doo; Whatcha Gonna Do After School; Friend Of Mine; Forgotten Heartaches; Missing Persons; Echoes In My Heart; Heart Hearted; Let’s Grow Old Together – 96 (4 Star and Capitol tracks)
Demand [EU] LP-0040 Bop Cat Bop: Bop Cat Bop; Slow Down Brother; Stand Up Sit Down Shut Your Mouth; Prize Possession; This Moment Of Love; Stand Up; I'll Baby Sit With You; Wang Dang Doo;Don't Be Mad; What'cha Doin' After School; Eli The Camel; Missing Persons – 96 (sampler)
Federal FED-CD-6534 Best Of The Best: Wings Of A Dove; Gone; Country Music Is Here To Stay; Just For You; Little Tom; Fallen Star; Timber I'm Falling; Money Greases The Wheel; Walkin' And Hummin'; Dear John Letter (with Jean Shepard) – 96 (sampler)
Jasmine [UK] JASMCD-3504 Feelin' Better All Over: I'll Baby Sit With You; I'm Sittin' On Top Of The World; I Feel Better All Over (More Than Anywhere's Else); Missing Persons;Comedy Chat With Simon Crum and Red Foley; Homesick; I Wouldn't Treat A Dog Like You're Treating Me; Cuzz You're So Sweet; Funny Honey; Comedy Chat With George Morgan; Gone; Don't Walk Away From Me; Make Me Live Again; This Moment Of Love; Lonesome Whistle; Comedy Imitations Including: (1) Ernest Tubb: "Answer The Phone" (2) Webb Pierce: "More And More" (3) Red Foley and Kitty Wells: "You And Me"; (4) Roy Acuff: "Hound Dog"; (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons; Kingdom Of Love; Ooh I Want You; Terrific Together; My Best Girl - 01-03-00 (probably radio shows)
Jay [UK] CD-013 On The Road Again: Memories; Gone; Little Tom; If I Can't Have All Of You; I Feel Better All Over; Good Ole Country Music is Here To Stay; Blues in My Heart; Baby For You; Wings Of A Dove; Baby; Six Days On the Road; Truck Drivin Son Of A Gun; Teddy Bear; Phantom 309; Convoy – 02
Collector's Choice Music CCM-295-2 Country Music Is Here To Stay: Don't Be Mad; Country Music Is Here To Stay; Cuzz You're So Sweet; Ooh I Want You; Stand Up, Sit Down, Shut Your Mouth; My Gallina; Country Music Fiddler; Morgan Poisoned The Water Hole; Hillbilly's Deck Of Cards; Enormity In Motion; Bop Cat Bop; Muki-Ruki; I Fell Out Of Love With Love; I Feel Better All Over; Cuzz Yore So Sweet; Little Red Webb; It Tickles; Goodbye Cruel World; Excuse Me Stranger; Simon Crum Needs A Hit; That's What I'd Do – 10-09-02 (complete Simon Crum)
BACM [UK] CD D 045 Ferlin Husky as Terry Preston Tennessee Hillbilly Ghost: I've Got A Woman's Love; Gone; Now And Then; I Want You So; Tennessee Hillbilly Ghost; I Love You; Counting My Heartaches; Time; Watch The Company You Keep; Flowers Speak Louder Than Words; Cotton Pickin' Heart; Put Me In Your Pocket; Jezebel; Letter You Promised To Write; Cross Eyed Gal From The Ozarks; Crying Heart Blues; Heart Of Stone; I Wished A Thousand Times; Road To Heaven; Say When; Echoes In My Heart; Hard Hearted; Lose Your Blues; Deadly Weapon - 02
King KSCD-0300 The Gospel Way: Wings Of A Dove; I Won't Have To Cross Jordan Alone; Leaning On The Everlasting Arms; Wayfaring Stranger; Hello Central, Give Me Heaven; The Great Speckled Bird; Angel Band; Will There Be Any Stars In My Crown; Beautiful Isle Of Somewhere; Give Me The Roses While I Live; Lonesome Valley – 01-02-02 (Producer: Moe Lytle and Tommy Hill)
Black Cat BCCD 0047 Wings Of A Dove: Gone; Giddy Up Go; Dear John Letter; Little Joe; Me And Old CB; Phantom 309; Truck Drivin' Son Of A Gun; Drunken Driver; Convoy; A Fallen Star; Teddy Bear; 6 Days On The Road; Don't Fall Asleep On The Wheel; Truck Drivin' Blues; Wings Of A Dove - 03 (note by Larry Davis: track list incorrectly shows "A Dear John Letter" as with Kitty Wells. It's the 1953 recording with Jean Shepard. Gone and A Fallen Star are also original Capitol hits, rest may be the Pickwick recordings)
Document 204810 Don't Fall Asleep at the Wheel: Don't Fall Asleep at the Wheel; Baby; Blues in My Heart; Gone;Freight Thiner Fever; If I Can't Have All of You; Hello I'm a Truck; Me and Old Crazy Bill; Little Tom; Lookin' Thrua Window; Good Old Country Music Is Here; Giddy-Up Go ;Drunkin' Driver; Convoy ; I Feel Better All Over; Little Joe – 03-04-03
Fuel 2000 302 061405-2 Absolutely the Best: Wings Of A Dove; A Dear John Letter); Country Music Is Here To Stay (Simon Crum); Gone; Cuzz Yore So Sweet (Simon Crum); I Feel Better All Over; A Fallen Star; Draggin' The River; My Reason For Living; I'll Baby Sit With You; Forgive Me, John; Timber, I'm Falling; Little Tom; Once; Just For You – 05-04
Direct Source 3929 Hero Icon: Wings Of A Dove; Gone; I Feel Better All Over; Baby; Damnit I'm Lonely; Fallen Star; Mem'ries; Divorce Lawyers, Funeral Directors And Jailers; Blues In My Heart; Mountain Of Everlasting Life; If I Can't Have All Of You (Just Give What You Think Is Fair); Country Music Is Here To Stay – 08-04
Madacy MEG2 51087 Essential Ferlin Husky: Wings Of A Dove; Gone; Fallen Star; Blues In My Heart; Behind Closed Doors; I Can't Stop Loving You; Too Late To Worry; Room Full Of Roses; She Called Me Baby; I'd Be A Legend In My Time; San Antonio Rose; For The Good Times; Sunday Morning Coming Down; You Needed Me; Convoy; Little Tom; Truck Diver's Blues; Teddy Bear; Little Joe; Phantom 309; Lookin' At The World Through A Windshield; Me And Old C. B.; Six Days On The Road; Beaver On My Lap, Bear On My Tail; Don't Fall Asleep At The Wheel; Hello I'm A Truck; Drunken Driver; Giddy Up Go; Truck Drivin' Son Of A Gun; Freightliner Fever – 07-05 (double)
Heart Of Texas HOTR 117 The Way It Was: The Way It Was; I Feel Better All Over; Dear John (With Leona Williams); An Old Memory Got In My Eye; My Reason For Living; Walkin' And A Hummin'; Champagne Ladies; As Long As I Live (With Leona Williams); I'll Baby Sit With You; You Better Not Do That (Simon Crum); Wings Of A Dove; Hanks Song; Take A Look At This Broken Heart of Mine – 15-06-06
BACM [UK] CD D 121 Early Capitol Recordings 1953–1955:Hank’s Song; Get Me Off The Fence; I’ll Never Have You; I’ll Always Speak Well Of You; Minnie Ha Cha; I Lost My Heart Today; You’ll Die A Thousand Deaths; How Much Are You Mine; Let’s Kiss And Try Again ; Walkin’ And Hummin’; Somebody Lied; Eli The Camel; Peter Weather Bird; My Gallina ; A Hillbilly’s Deck Of Cards ; King Of A Lonely Castle; Very Seldom Frequently Ever; I Saw Her Today; Little Tom; Slow Down Brother; I’ll Baby Sit With You; Dear Mr. Brown; She’s Always There When I Come Home – 06
Acrobat [UK] ACMCD 4320 Echoes In My Heart: Heart Of Stone (Terry Preston); Say When (Terry Preston); My Precious Baby Girl (Terry Preston); The Road To Heaven (Terry Preston); Crying Heart Blues (Terry Preston); If You Don't Believe I'm Leaving (Terry Preston); (A Pretty Woman Is A) Deadly Weapon (Terry Preston); Never Again (Terry Preston); I Wished A Thousand Times (Terry Preston); Hard Hearted (Terry Preston); Let's Grow Old Together (Terry Preston); Echoes In My Heart (Terry Preston); Tennessee Central No. 9 (Terry Preston); Gone (Terry Preston); Undesired (Terry Preston); A Dear John Letter); I Wouldn't Treat a Dog Like You Treatin' Me (Ferlin Husky); Homesick (Ferlin Husky); I Feel Better All Over (Ferlin Husky); I'll Baby Sit With You (Ferlin Husky); Gone (Ferlin Husky); A Fallen Star (Ferlin Husky); Prize Possession (Ferlin Husky); Stormy Weather (Ferlin Husky); Cuzz Yore So Sweet (Simon Crum); My Gallina (Simon Crum); A Hillbilly's Deck Of Cards (Simon Crum); Ooh I Want You  (Simon Crum); Bop Cat Bop (Simon Crum); Muki-Ruki (Simon Crum) – 06-08
Heart Of Texas HOTR 4138 Live At The Louisiana Hayride: I Feel Better All Over; Gone; My Cousin The Inventor (Simon Crum); Don't Forbid Me (Simon); Hound Dog; Little Red Webb (Simon); Alabama Jubilee; I Feel That Old Heartache Again; Lum and Abner; Yes I Will; I Feel Better All Over (Alternate Take); Cuzz You're So Sweet (Simon); Country Music Is Here To Stay (Simon); Don't Be Cruel; I'll Baby Sit With You; Missing Persons - 09
Gusto GT7-2221 Super Hits: Gone; Wings Of A Dove; A Dear John Letter (w/ Jean Shepard); Country Music Is Here To Stay; Just For You; I Feel Better All Over;  Little Tom; Fallen Star; Timber I’m Falling;  Money Greases The Wheel – 24-05-11


Real Gone Music [UK] RGMCD 074 Eight Classic Albums: Hang Your Head In Shame; That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine; I Can't Go On This Way; That Little Boy Of Mine; Farther And Farther Apart; Never Have, Never Will; I Dreamed Of An Old Love Affair; Daddy's Little Girl; You Make Me Feel Funny, Honey; Rockin' Alone In An Old Rockin' Chair; Honky-Tonkin' Party Girl; Useless; I've Got The World On A String; I Love My Baby; Love (Your Spell Is Everywhere); Breezin' Along With The Breeze; I'm In The Mood For Love; When My Sugar Walks Down The Street; Blue Skies; My Best Girl; Love Is The Sweetest Thing; I'm Sitting On Top Of The World; (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons; Ain't She Sweet;Born To Lose; To My Sorrow; My Foolish Heart; Too Soon To Know; Each Time You Leave Me; Worried Mind; No Letter Today; King Of A Lonely Castle; Afraid; No One Will Ever Know; Time; Blues In My Heart; Forgotten Heartaches; Wise Guys; Friend Of Mine; Cross-Eyed Gal From The Ozarks; Just Another Face; Cotton Pickin' Heart; Irma; Please Forgive Me; Puxico Polka; Shuffleboard Shuffle; Guilty Feeling; Electrified Donkey;Alabama Jubilee; The Gods Were Angry With Me; Deep Water; So Used To Loving You; Blue Eyes Cryin' In The Rain; Detour; Sioux City Sue; Keeper Of My Heart; Till You Come Back Again; Still Water; My Home In San Antone; Gone; Missing Persons; I Feel That Old Heartache Again; Make Me Live Again; Wrong; A Fallen Star; Prize Possession; This Moment Of Love; My Reason For Living; I Will; All Of The Time; I Saw God; : Walkin' And A Hummin'; I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry; I Could Never Be Ashamed Of You; I Can't Help It; Undesired; May You Never Be Alone; My Shadow; I Lost My Love Today; Alone And Forsaken; There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight; Living In A Trance; Why Should We Try Anymore; My Adobe Hacienda; I Fall To Pieces; The Waltz You Saved For Me; Take Good Care Of Her; Danny Boy; Willow Tree; Near You; Never; Sentimental Journey; Tumblin' Tumbleweeds; Just For Old Time Sake; Out Of A Clear Blue Sky - 19-07-13 (4CDs, sampler)
Bear Family [GER] BCD 17415 Gonna Shake This Shack Tonight: Black Sheep; Prize Possession; Detour; Tennessee Central No. 9; Cross-Eyed Gal From the Ozarks; This Moment of Love; Watch the Company You Keep; Sioux City Sue; I Wouldn't Treat a Dog Like You're Treatin' Me; Alabama Jubilee; Draggin' the River; I Can't Go on This Way; Aladdin's Lamp; Bebe Beautiful Baby; Slow Down Brother; I Feel Better All Over; I'll Baby Sit With You; I'll Be Here for a Lifetime; Minni-Ha-Cha; You Make Me Feel Funny Honey; Pick-A-Nickin'; Eli, the Camel; Excuse Me Stranger; Stand Up, Sit Down, Shut Your Mouth; What'cha Doin' After School; Don't Be Mad; Muki-Ruki; Bop Cat Bop; Missing Persons; Wang Dang Doo; I Will; Little Red Webb - 29-01-16


unknown details:
A Touch Of Yesterday: A Touch Of Yesterday; Eli The Camel; Little Tom; Gone; What's He Doing In My World; My Home Town; Easy Lovin'; Hank's Song; Country Music Is Here To Stay; I Don't Care; Money Greases The Wheel
Family Bible: When I've Learned; I Saw The Light; The Mother Watch; Father's Table Grace; Twenty One; Peace In The Valley; I Dug My Father's Grave; I'll Fly Away; The Family Bible; Just A Closer Walk With Thee; Farther Along; Where Could I Go But To The Lord; It Is No Secret; Men With Broken Hearts; Somebody Touched Me; Little Tom; Suppertime; I Believe; Lonesome Valley; He'll Understand; Where No One Stands Alone; Wings Of A Dove; The Lords Prayer

EPs
Capitol
EAP 1-609 Ferlin Huskey and Jean Shepard: A Dear John Letter; The Drunken Driver / Two Whoops And A Holler; Forgive Me, John - 55
EAP 1-718 Songs Of The Home And Heart, Vol. 1: Hang Your Head In Shame;  That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine / Honky Tonkin' Party Girl; Useless - 56
EAP 2-718 Songs Of The Home And Heart, Vol. 2: I Can’t Go On This Way; That Little Girl Of Mine / You Make Me Funny, Honey; Rockin‘ Alone In Old Rockin‘ Chair - 56
EAP 3-718 Songs Of The Home And Heart, Vol. 3: Farther And Farter Apart; Never Have, Never Will / I Dreamed Of An Old Love Affair; Daddy’s Little Girl – 56
EAP 1-837 Husky Hits: A Fallen Star; Prize Possession / I Feel Better All Over; Pick-A-Nickin' - 57
EAP 1-880 Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, Vol.1:  Boulevard Of Broken Dreams; I’ll Walk Alone; But WhereAre You; It All Comes Back To Me Now - 57
EAP 2-880 Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, Vol.2: Stormy Weather; Its The Talk Of The Town / Here Am I Brokenhearted; Out In The Cold Again - 57
EAP 3-880 Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, Vol.3: Among My Souvenirs;  When I Lost You / Me And My Shadow;  I'll Never Smile Again  - 57
EAP 1-921 Country Music Holiday: Don't Walk Away;  Somewhere There's Sunshine /  My Home Town;  This Wide Wide World - 01-58
EAP 1-1280 Ferlin's Favorites, Vol. 1: The God's Were Angry With Me; Blue Eyes Cryin' In The Rain / Till You Come Back Again; Home In San Antone. - 11-59
EAP 2-1280 Ferlin's Favorites, Vol. 2: - 11-59
EAP 3-1280 Ferlin's Favorites, Vol. 3: Deep Water; Sioux City Sue / Keeper If My heart; Detour - 11-59
EAP 1-1516 Wings Of A Dove : Gone;  Black Sheep / Wings Of A Dove;  My Love For You You - 60



SINGLES
4-Star (1949-51) as by Terry Preston
1311 Remembrance Of Franklin D / Ozark Waltz - 04-49
1385 Flower Speaks Louder Than Words / The Letter You Promised To Write - 09-49
1438 Daddy's Little Girl / Heart Of Stone - 02-50
45-1464 Say When / My Precious Baby Girl - 05-50
45-1516 Guilty Feeling / Road To Heaven - 09-50
45-1518 Sabbath / Let's Keep The Communist Quit - 09-50
45-1542 Irma / Put Me In Your Pocket - ca. 12-50
45-1566 Wise Guy / Crossed Eyed Gal From The Ozarks - 51
45-1571 Tennessee Hillbilly Ghost / Jezebel - 09-51
45-1572 Crying Heart Blues / If You Don't Believe I'm Leaving - 09-51
45-1573 Rotation Blues / Deadly Weapon - 09-51
King
45-5434 Cotton Pickin' Heart / Irma - 12-60
45-5476 Electrified Donkey / Guilty Feeling - 03-61
Hilltop
G-6 Please Forgive Me / Friend Of Mine - 64
Capitol (1951-72)
F1861 China Doll / Tennessee Central No.9 - 11-51 as by Terry Preston, w. Cliffie Stone
F1947 Time / I Want You So - 01-52 as by Terry Preston
F2024 Words / I Missin' Lots Of Lovin' - 03-52 as by Terry Preston
F2105 Counting My Heartaches / I Love You - 05-52 as by Terry Preston
F2211 Are You Afraid? / I'm Only Wishing – 01-09-52 as by Terry Preston
F2298 Gone / Now And Then - 11-52 as by Terry Preston
F2391 My Foolish Heart (Belongs To You) / Undesired - 02-53 as by Terry Preston
F2397 Hank's Song / I'll Never Have You - 03-53
F2467 I've Got Woman's Love / Watch The Company You Keep - 05-53 as by Terry Preston
F2495 I Lost My Heart Today / Minni-Ha-Cha - 06-53
F2502 A Dear John Letter / I'd Rather Die Young - 06-53 w. Jean Shepard
F2558 How Much Are You Mine / You'll Die A Thousand Deaths - 08-53
F2586 Forgive Me, John / My Wedding Ring - 09-53 w. Jean Shepard
F2627 Walkin' And Hummin' / I Wouldn't Treat A Dog Like You Treatin' Me - 10-53
F2706 Glass That Stands Behind You / Let's Kiss And Try Again - / - 01-54
F2746 Eli, The Camel / Somebody Lied - 02-54
F2814 Each Time You Leave / Deceived - 05-54 as by Terry Preston
F2835 The Drunken Driver / Homesick - 06-54
F2914 King Of The Lonely Castle / Very Seldom, Ever Frequently - 09-54
F3001 I Feel Better All Over / Little Tom - 12-54
F3063 Cuzz You're So Sweet / My Gallina - 03-55 as by Simon Crum
F3097 I'll Baby Sit With You / She's Always There - 04-55
F3183 Saith The Lord / Don't Blame The Children - 08-55
F3233 Dear Mister Brown / I'll Be Here For A Lifetime - 09-55 (rev. Sept. 10)
F3270 A Hillbilly Deck Of Cards / Ooh, I Want You - 11-55 as by Simon Crum
F3316 Sinful Secret / Slow Down, Brother - 01-56 (rev. Jan. 28)
F3428 Aladdin's Lamp / Big Old Moon - 05-56
F3460 Bop Cat Bop / Muki-Ruki - 06-56 as by Simon Crum (rev. June 23)
F3522 Waitin' / Nothing Looks As Good As You - 08-56
F3628 Gone / Missing Persons - 01-57 (rev. Feb. 2)
F3742 A Fallen Star / Prize Possession - 05-57 (rev. June 3)
F3790 Make Me Live Again / This Moment Of Love - 08-57 (rev. Aug. 26)
F3862 What'cha Doin' After School / Wang Dang Doo - 12-57 (rev. Jan. 13)
F3943 Terrific Together / The Kingdom Of Love - 03-58 (rev. March 24)
F4000 I Feel That Old Heartache Again / I Saw God - 06-58
F4046 I Will / All Of The Time - 08-58 (rev. Aug. 25)
F4073 Country Music Is Here To Stay / Stand Up, Sit Down, Shut Your Mouth - 10-58 as by Simon Crum (rev. Oct. 20)
F4123 My Reason For Livin' / Wrong - 01-59 (rev. Jan. 12)
F4186 Draggin' The River / Sea Sand - 04-59 (rev. Apr. 13)
4252 Morgan Poisoned The Water Hole / I Fell Out Of Love With Love - 08-59 w. Simon Crum
4278 I'll Always Return / Black Sheep - 09-59 (rev. Sept. 21)
4343 My Love For You / Asi Es La Vida (w. Bettie Husky) - 02-60
4406 Wings Of A Dove / Next To Jimmy - 07-60
4464 I Feel Better All Over (More Then Anywhere‘s Else) / Country Music Fiddler - 10-60 as by Simon Crum
4499 Enormity Of Emotion (Poetry In Motion) / Cuzz You're So Sweet  - 12-60 as by Simon Crum (rev. Dec. 26)
4548 Before I Lose My Mind / What Good Will I Ever Be - 04-61
4594 Willow Tree / Take A Look - 08-61
4650 The Waltz You Saved For Me / Out Of A Clear Blue Sky - 12-61
6024 Gone / Wings Of A Dove – 18-12-61 (Capitol Starline)
4721 Just Another Lonely Night / Somebody Saved Me - 04-62
4779 Stand Up / It Scares Me - 06-62 (rev. June 16)
4853 Near You / It Was You – 08-10-62
4908 You Hurt Me / My Reason For Living – 21-01-63
4966 Little Red Webb / Don't Be Mad – 29-04-63 as by Simon Crum (rev. May 11)
4977 Who's Next / As Close As We'll Ever Be - 05-63
5067 The Face Of A Clown / Love Looks Good On You – 21-10-63
5111 Timber, I'm Fallin' / Don't Count The Diamonds – 13-01-64
5206 Up On The Mountain Top / Weaker Moments – 15-06-64
5355 True, True, Lovin' / Love Built The House - 01-65
5438 Pickin' Up The Pieces / Willie Was A Gamblin' Man - 06-65
5522 Money Greases The Wheels / Lasting Love - 11-65
5615 I Could Sing All Night / What Does Your Conscience Say To You? - 03-66
5679 Stand Beside Me / I Hear The Little Rock Calling - 06-66
5775 Once / Why Do I Put Up With You? - 10-66
5852 What I'm Gonna Do Now / General "G" - 02-67
5938 The Bridge I Have Never Crossed / You Pushed Me Too Far - 06-67
2023 Christmas Is Holy / Christmas Dream - 11-67
2048 Just For You / Don't Hurt Me Anymore - 12-67
6115 I Hear Little Rock Callin' / What Does Your Conscience Say To You - 68 (Capitol Starline)
2154 I Promised You The World / You Should Live My Life - 04-68
2288 White Fences And Evergreen Trees / Love's Been Good To Me - 09-68 (rev. Sept. 28)
2411 Flat River, Mo / One Life To Live - 02-69
2512 That's Why I Love You So Much / Forever Yours - 05-69
2666 Every Step Of The Way / That's What I‘d Do - 10-69
2793 Heavenly Sunshine / All Her Little Loving Ways - 03-70
2882 Your Sweet Love Lifted Me / You're The Happy Song I Sing - 08-70
2999 Sweet Misery / Because You're Mine - 12-70
3069 Don't Let The Good Life Pass You By / One More Time - 03-71
3165 Open Up The Book (And Take A Look) / Even If It's True - 08-71
3308 Just Plain Lonely / Always In All Ways - 03-72
3415 How Could You Be Anything But Love / I'd Walk A Mile For A Smile - 08-72 (rev. Aug. 12)
ABC (1972-75)
ABC-11345 True, True, Lovin' / (I‘d Be) A Legend In My Time – 13-12-72
ABC-11360 Between Me And Blue / My Special Angel – 23-03-73
ABC-11381 Baby's Blue / One – 09-07-73
ABC-11395 Rosie Cries A Lot / Shoes – 29-09-73 (rev. Oct. 20)
ABC-11432 Freckles And Pollywog Days / Everything Is Nothing Without You – 25-03-74
ABC-12020 Drinkin' Man / Cuz You're So Sweet - 08-74 as by Simon Crum
ABC-12021 A Room For A Boy... Never Used / Ring Of String - 08-74 (rev. Oct. 5)
ABC-12048 Champagne Ladies And Blue Ribbon Babies / I Feel Better All Over – 14-11-74 (rev. Jan. 4, 1975)
ABC-12085 Burning / A Touch Of Yesterday - 04-75
ABC-Dot DOA-17574 She's Not Yours Anymore / An Old Memory - 08-75 (rev. Sept. 6)
Gusto (1978)
GT4-2017 Wings Of A Dove / I Feel Better All Over - 78
First Generation (1978)
FGS 003 Divorce Lawyers, Funeral Directors, And Jailers / Wings Of A Dove – 31-07-78
Cachet (1980)
C54-4508 Baby / I Feel Better All Over – 80


USAF
121 On The Wings Of A Dove / A Happy Pair
 


No comments:

Post a Comment