Monday, April 11, 2016

Floyd Burton



*Eupora, MS
By Praguefrank

SESSIONS
There is not enough info for reating sessionography


ALBUMS

Floyd Burton ? (UPC632193612922) Seventy Three: You're the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me; You Don't Know Me; Before the Next Teardrop Falls; There's Still Wine in the Bottle; Four Walls; Pick Me Up on Your Way Down; Tennessee Waltz; I Won't Mention It Again; Born to Lose; I Can't Stop Loving You; Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain; You Are My Special Angel; You Win Again; Funny How Time Slips Away; Where Could I Go But to the Lord – 30-11-05
Floyd Burton ? (UPC837101240772) Can’t Stop Now: Don't Stop Now; I Really Don't Want to Know; Your Cheatin' Heart; You Can't Take Back the Kiss; Forgive Me I Pray; Heartaches by the Number; Am I That Easy to Forget; There's Still Wine in the Bottle; Hello Darlin'; Bandera; If I Could Walk Through Walls; Misty Blue; I Can't Help It If I Am Still in Love with You; Take Me as I Am; I'll Fly Away - 16-10-06
Floyd Burton ? The Boys’ Christmas: Winter Wonderland; Silver Bells; Santa Claus Is Coming to Town; Silent Night; Blue Christmas; Pretty Paper; Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer; The Christmas Song; Away in a Manger; White Christmas; What Child Is This; Jingle Bells; O Holy Night; I'll Be Home for Christmas  - 24-10-07
Floyd Burton ? (UPC884501254564) Double Seven: All The Way; A Way to Survive; Begin The Beguine; Chances Are; City Lights; Everybody Loves Somebody; I Left My Heart In San Francisco; Night Life; Rambling Rose; Believe Me ( The Anniversary Song); Summer Wind; This Moment In Time;Touch My Heart; Twilight Time; Unforgettable; After the Lovin; Wonderful World - 05-01-10
Floyd Burton ? (UPC884501783453) 80: Almost Like Being in Love; Help Me Make It Through The Night; More; One for My Baby (And One More for the Road); Unchained Melody; That Old Black Magic; The Twelfth Of Never; Night And Day; Keeper of the Stars; You Are So Beautiful; Yesterday; You Make Me Feel So Young - 04-09-12

No comments:

Post a Comment