Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Al Huskey



By Praguefrank

SESSIONS
There is not enough info dor creating sessionography


ALBUMS
Syntar S 1002/House Of Huskey H 001 Al Huskey In Tennessee: Color Doesn't Make A Man; One Woman Man; Echo's (From The Past); House Built With Love; Cherokee War Dance; God's Country Tennessee; You Made A Fool Out Of Me; Will The Angels Let Me See; I Won't Cry; Whipping Boy; Yesterday's Memories; Wall Around My Heart – 74 (copyright entries from Feb. 15, 1974; Recorded at Syntar Studios)
Huskey ? (UPC634479915093) Yesterday’s Memories: Yesterday's Memories; Color Doesn't Make a Man; One Woman Man; House Built With Love; God's Country Tennessee; You Made a Fool Out of Me; Will the Angels Let Me See; I Won't Cry; Whipping Boy; Wall Around My Heart – 20-10-08
Huskey ? (UPC885767141216) Double Album Of Huskey Songs: I Want My Daddy for Christmas; Yesterday's Memories; I Want Cry; Color Doesn't Make a Man; Gods Country Tennessee; One Woman Man; Whipping Boy; House Built With Love; Wall Around My Heart; You Made a Fool Out of Me; You're Not the Only One; Cherokee War Dance; Don't Turn Me On; Echo's (from the Past); Will the Angels Let Me See - 09-06-12

No comments:

Post a Comment