Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Jerry Reed - part 2



3rd version
By Praguefrank,  Jeremy Roberts, Michel Ruppli, Chris Huskey, Richard Weize, Mario Manciotti also with help of http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0715274/filmoseries


ALBUMS
RCA Victor LPM/LSP-3756 The Unbelievable Guitar And Voice
: It Don't Work That Way; Guitar Man; You're Young And You'll Forget; Woman Shy; I Feel For You; Take A Walk; Love Man; If I Promise; Us Male; Long Gone; If It Comes To That; The Claw - 02-67 (MX: TPRS 1733/4)
RCA Victor LPM/LSP-3978 Nashville Underground: Remembering; A Thing Called Love; You Wouldn't Know A Good Thing; Save Your Dreams; Almost Crazy; You've Been Cryin' Again; Fine On My Mind; Tupelo Mississippi Flash; Wabash Cannonball; Hallelujah I Love Her So; John Henry - 03-68 (MX: WPRS 1819/20)
RCA Victor LSP-4069 Alabama Wild Man: Alabama Wild Man; Love Prints; Broken Heart Attack; Freeborn Man; Last Train To Clarksville; Twelve Bar Midnight; Losing Your Love; Today Is Mine; Maybe In Time; House Of The Rising Sun; You'd Better Take Time - 09-68
RCA Victor LSP-4147 Better Things In Life: Roving Gambler; Pride Today; Likes Of Me; Blues Land; Coming Up Roses; Johnny Wants To Be A Star; There's Better Things In Life; Oh, What A Woman; Patches Of Blue; Swinging '69; Someday You'll Call My Name; I'm A Happy Man - 03-69
RCA Victor LSP-4204 Jerry Reed Explores Guitar Country: Georgia On My Mind; Sittin' On Top Of The World; Are You From Dixie (Cause I'm From Dixie Too); St James Infirmary; Bluegrass; Blue Moon Of Kentucky; Wayfaring Stranger; In The Pines; Swarmin'; John Hardy; Barbara Allen; Worried Man - 10-69
RCA Victor LSP-4293 Cookin': Turn It Around In Your Mind; How Many Tomorrows; Sometimes Feelin'; Just To Satisfy You; Plastic Saddle; I Should Stayed Home; Alabama Jubilee; Aunt Maudie's Fun Garden; Semi-Great Predictor; My Next Impersonation; Gomyeyonyo - 01-70 (MX: XPRS 2715/6)
RCA Victor LSP-4391 Georgia Sunshine: Georgia Sunshine; Good Friends And Neighbors; Mule Skinner Blues; That's All Part Of Losing; Eight More Miles To Louisville; Amos Moses; Dream Sweet Dreams About Me; The Preacher And The Bear; Ugly Woman; Talk About The Good Times - 07-70
RCA Victor LSP-4396 Me And Jerry: Tennessee Stud; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Mac Arthur Park; Ol' Man River; Nut Sundae; Cannonball Rag; The Wreck Of The Johnny B.Goode; Stump Water; January-February March; Something - 08-70 w. Chet Atkins
RCA Victor LSP-4506 When You're Hot You're Hot: When You're Hot You're Hot; Thank You Girl; Don't Think Twice It's All Right; She Understands Me; Turned On; Amos Moses; I'll Be Around; Big Daddy; With You Missing You; My Kind Of Love; Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town - 03-71 (MX: APRS 1169/70. Reissued on ANL1-1345 in 1971 and on Collectables COL-CD-2702)
Harmony H-30547 I'm Movin' On: Love And War (Ain't Much Difference In A Two); Hit And Run; I've Got Everything Fooled (But Me); It Sure Is Blue Out Tonight; I'm Movin' On; Love Is The Cause Of It All; Pity The Fool; Too Old To Cut The Mustard (w. Bill Carlisle); Love Don't Grow On Trees - 04-71
RCA Victor LSP-4596 Ko-Ko Joe: Ko-Ko Joe; Another Puff; Early Morning Rain; Brand New Day; Not As A Sweetheart; You'll Never Walk Alone; Love Is A Stranger To Me; Country Boy's Dream; Seasons Of My Mind; Framed - 08-71 (reissued on Collectables COL-CD-2702)
RCA Victor LSP-4660 Smell The Flowers: Smell The Flowers; Don't Get Heavy; Endless Miles Of Highway; Take It Easy; It Don't Work That Way; If I Ever Love Again; My Guitar And My Song; Don't Let The Good Life Pass You By; It Ain't Home But It Ain't Bad; Pave Your Way Into Tomorrow - 02-72
RCA Victor LSP-4707 Me And Chet: Jerry's Breakdown; Limehouse Blues; Liebestraum; Serenade De Summertime; Nashtown Ville; Mystery Train; Mad Russian; Flying South; Good Stuff; All I Ever Need Is You; I Saw The Light - 28-04-72 w. Chet Atkins
RCA Victor LSP-4729 The Best Of Jerry Reed: Guitar Man;Georgia On My Mind;A Thing Called Love; Tupelo Mississippi Flash; Amos Moses; Today Is Mine; Georgia Sunshine; The Claw; When You're Hot You're Hot; Ko-Ko Joe; U.S. Male - 06-72 (sampler. Reissued on AYL1-4109)
RCA Victor LSP-4750 Jerry Reed: 500 Miles Away From Home; Almost Crazy; You Made My Life A Song; You're Young And You'll Forget; Alabama Wild Man; Misery Loves Company; Time For Love; Sunshine Day; Huggin' And Chalkin'; Careless Love - 20-07-72 (MX: BPRS 1287/8. see also ACL-7024)
RCA Camden CAS-2585 Oh, What A Woman!: Oh What A Woman; Roving Gambler; Woman Shy; Wayfaring Stranger; Take A Walk; Guitar Man; Sittin' On Top Of The World;I Feel For You;Today Is Mine - 09-72 (sampler)
RCA Victor LSP-4838 Hot A' Mighty: Goodnight Irene; Promised Land/Johnny B Goode/School Day/Maybelline/Memphis Tennessee; Sweet Memories; You Took All The Ramblin' Out Of Me; Back Home In Georgia; I'm Not Playing Games; Nashville Woman; Sixteen Tons; Caribbean; I Just Don't Understand - 05-01-73 (MX: BPRS 1753/4)
RCA Victor APL1-0238 Lord, Mr. Ford: Lord, Mr Ford; Folsom Prison Blues; Rainbow Ride; Two Timing; That Lucky Old Sun; You Can't Keep Me Here In Tennessee; Lady Is A Woman; Pickie Pickie Pickie; One Sweet Reason; I'm Gonna Write A Song - 06-73
Hilltop JS-6127 I'm A Lover, Not A Fighter: I'm A Lover, Not A Fighter; Here I Am; Mr Whiz; Honey Chile; You're Braggin' Boy; If The Lord's Willing And The Creeks Don't Rise; Too Busy Cryin' The Blues; This Great Big Empty Room; Just A Romeo - 73
RCA Camden ACL1-0331 Tupelo, Mississippi Flash: Bluegrass (With Guts);Georgia Sunshine;Blue Moon Of Kentucky; Tupelo Mississippi Flash; U.S. Male; Broken Heart Attack; I'm A Happy Man; Wabash Cannonball; John Henry - 09-73 (sampler)
RCA Special Products DRL1-0056 Just To Satisfy You: Georgia On My Mind; Take A Walk; Last Train To Clarksville; Oh What A Woman!; Amos Moses; Wreck Of The John B; Just To Satisfy You; Alabama Jubilee; A Thing Called Love - 73 (special custom issue, sampler)
RCA Victor APL1-0356 The Uptown Poker Club: The Uptown Poker Club; Some Of These Days; Everybody Has Those Kind Of Days; Lay It On My Lady; It's Tough All Over; Nobody; Travelin' Music; Honkin'; You've Got It; North To Chicago - 07-11-73
RCA Victor APL1-0544 A Good Woman's Love: A Good Woman's Love; St Louis Blues; Oh Shenandoah; Hurry Home; Everybody Needs Someone; Home Sweet Home; Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms; All Day Ride; Mystery Train; Crude Oil Blues - 06-74
RCA Victor APL1-0787 Mind Your Love: Mind Your Love; City Of New Orleans; Let's Sing Our Song; Telephone; Friend; Lightning Rod; Bad Bad Leroy Brown; Grab Bag; When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again; Struttin' - 10-04-75
RCA Victor CPL2-1014 In Concert With Host Charley Pride: Kaw-Liga – 1; Mississippi Cotton Picking Delta Town -1; Louisiana Man -1; Jolene -2; Love Is Like A Butterfly -2; That Girl Who Waits On Tables -3; Slippin' And Slidin' – 3; I'm In Love Again -3; Johnny B. Goode -3; Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On -3; Kiss An Angel Good Mornin' -1;Chaplin In New Shoes -5; The Entertainer -5; Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms -2,3; Let's Sing Our Own Song -4;A Thing Called Love -4; Lord, Mr. Ford – 4; Coat Of Many Colors -2; The Bargain Store -2; Out Of Hand – 6; Colonel Bogey -4,5; For The Good Times -1; John Henry -4,5 – 14-04-75 Charley Pride [-1], Dolly Parton [-2], Ronnie Milsap [-3], Jerry Reed [-4], Chet Atkins [-5], Gary Stewart [-6] (double)
RCA Victor APL1-1226 Red Hot Picker: You Got A Lock On Me; Boogie King; Lovin' Someone; Little Things; Bake; Papa's Knee; Coin Machine; Red Hot Picker; Reedology; To Love You - 14-10-75
Pickwick/Camden ACL-7024 Alabama Wild Man: 500 Miles Away From Home; Almost Crazy; You Made My Life A Song; You're Young And You'll Forget; Alabama Wild Man; Misery Loves Company; Sunshine Day; Huggin' And Chalkin'; Careless Love – 76 (all tracks from LSP-4750)
RCA Victor APL1-1861 Both Barrels: Alabama Jubilee; Remembering; Kentucky; Miller's Cave; Last Train; Gator; Pointer's Rock; Oklahoma Sunshine; Good For Him; Rooster Jones - 08-76
RCA Victor APL1-2346 Jerry Reed Rides Again: Bully Of The Town; It's My Time; We've Called It Everything Else; Something Bout You Baby I Like; Right String But The Wrong Yo Yo; With His Pants In His Hands; Phantom Of The Opry; Semolita; So Fine; Redneck In A Rock And Roll Bar - 09-05-77
MCA MCA-2099 Smokey And The Bandit: Legend; West Bound And Down; Foxy Lady; Orange Blossom Special; Bandit; March Of The Rednecks; If You Leave Me Tonight I'll Cry; East Bound And Down; Bandit; And The Fight Played On; Ma Cousin Plays Steel; Hot Pants Fuzz Parade; Bandit - 07-77 (MX: MCA 1262/3. Original Soundtrack)
RCA Victor APL1-2516 East Bound And Down: East Bound And Down; Lightning Rod; Bandit; Bake; Legend; Framed; You Took All The Ramblin' Out Of Me; Rainbow Ride; Just To Satisfy You; Don't Think Twice It's All Right - 08-77 (sampler)
RCA Victor APL1-2764 Sweet Love Feelings: Sweet Love Feelings; Louisiana Lady; Reverend John Henry; You Know What; I Feel For You; I Love You What Can I Say; Hold Tight; Banjo Man; You're Gonna Need Someone; Busted - 14-03-78
RCA Victor AHL1-3359 Half Singin' And Half Pickin': Second Hand Satin Lady (And A Bargan Basement Boy); Gimme Back My Blues; I Don't Know About You; Baby We're Really In Love; In The Sack; Piece Of Cake; Pretty Magic; Stars And Stripes Forever; Jiffy Jam; Nervous Breakdown - 03-79
RCA Victor AHL1-3453 Jerry Reed Live!: Introduction; It's Got To Come Out; I Wanna Go Back Home To Georgia; Who Was The Man Who Put The Line In Gasoline; Hot Stuff; Nine Pound Hammer; I Crapped Myself Into The Poorhouse; El Paso; May The Bird Of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose; I'm Your Guitar; Guitar Man; East Bound And Down - 06-08-79 (Reissued on AYL1-4167)
RCA Victor AHL1-3604 Jerry Reed Sings Jim Croce: Workin' At The Carwash Blues; One Less Set Of Footsteps; You Don't Mess Around With Jim; I Got A Name; Time In A Bottle; Age; I'll Have To Say I Love You; Hard Way Every Time; Bad Bad Leroy Brown; Careful Man - 15-04-80
RCA Victor AHL1-3771 Texas Bound And Flyin': Texas Bound And Flyin'; That's The Chance I'll Have To Take; East Bound And Down; If Love's Not Around The House; Sugarfoot Rag; Caffein Nicotine Benzedrine (And Wish Me Luck); Concrete Sailor; Semi-Happy; Detroit City; Friendly Family Inn - 10-09-80
RCA Victor AHL1-4021 Dixie Dreams: Bayou Woman; Good Friends Make Good Lovers; Love Me Tonight; Rhythm And Blues; Dixie Dreams; Testimony Of Soddy Hoe; One Way Ride; Hooray For Chuck Berry; Devil Went Down To Georgia; Dreaming Fairytales - 28-04-81
RCA Victor AHL1-4315 The Man With The Golden Thumb: The Man With The Golden Thumb; Love Is Muddy Water; Love Being Your Fool; Best I Ever Had; Patches; She's Got The Goldmine (I Got The Shaft); Hobo; Forty-Four; It Tears Me Up; Stray Dogs And Stray Women - 13-04-82
RCA Int. [UK] INTS 5117 20 Of The Best: Guitar Man; US Male; Georgia Sunshine; When You're Hot You're Hot; Amos Moses; Ko-Ko Joe; Smell The Flowers; Alabama Wild Man; You Took All The Ramblin' Out Of Me; Darktown Poker Club; Good Woman's Love; Lord Mr Ford; Crude Oil Blues; Friend; Mind Your Love; You Got A Lock On Me; Gator; Sweet Love Feelings; East Bound And Down; Texas Bound And Flyin' – 82 (sampler)
RCA Victor AHL1-4529 The Bird: Down On The Corner; Hard Times; I Want To Love You Right; Good Time Saturday Night; The Bird; Red River; I'm A Slave; I'm In Love With Loving You; I Get Off On It; She's Got The Gold Mine (I Got The Shaft) - 26-10-82
RCA Victor AHL1-4692 Ready: She's Ready For Someone To Love Her; Ole What's His Name; Good Ole Boys; Promises; I'm A Slave; Nobody Ever Loved Me; One Jump Ahead Of The Storm; All American Country Boy; Raised On Rock'n Roll; Don't It Make You Want To Go Home - 06-83
RCA Victor WJ 0506 For The Maxwell House Give ‘Em A Hand Concert: [Waylon Jennings:] Medley; Shine; Angel Eyes; Theme From Dukes of Hazzard; [Jerry Reed:] She's Got The Gold Mine (I Got The Shaft); Down On The Corner; Hard Times; Red River - 83 (promo, sampler)
RCA Victor AHL1-5176 Greatest Hits: The Bird; The Man With The Golden Thumb; Patches; Red River; I'm A Slave; She's Got The Goldmine (I Got The Shaft); Down On The Corner; Promises; East Bound And Down - 16-08-84 (sampler)
JRP 3240 My Best To You: Amos Moses ; A Thing Called Love; Guitar Man; When You're Hot, You're Hot; You Can‘t Keep Me Here in Tennessee; The Claw; Lord Mr. Ford; Remembering;. Alabama Wildman; Georgia Sunshine; Long Gone; Home S – 84 w. Thompson Station Congregation
RCA Victor AHL1-5472 Collector's Series: Guitar Man; Georgia Sunshine; Amos Moses; When You're Hot You're Hot; Lord Mr. Ford; Good Woman's Love; Alabama Jubilee; (I'm Just A) Redneck In A Rock And Roll Bar; East Bound And Down; Texas Bound And Flyin'; Patches; She's Got The Goldmine (I Got The Shaft); Down On The Corner; Bird - 85
Capitol ST-12444 What Comes Around: I Want To; December Winds; Big Time Fool; You Brought Me Love; What Comes Around; What Will It Be; Long Haul; Boogie Woogie Doctor; Black Jey Lag; Let It Go - 18-10-85
Capitol ST-12492 Looking At You: Life Is A Beach; This Missin' You's A Whole Lotta Fun; When You Got A Good Woman It Shows; One More Reason To Hate California; Love's Looking At You; There Was You; You Can't Take The Hell Out Of Texas; What Made Me Believe I Could Live Without You; Free Love; Old Fashioned Hearts - 08-86
Revival [DEN] 3017 Rockin' With The Guitar Man: I'm A Lover Not A Figter; Here I Am; Mr. Whiz; Honey Chile; You're Braggin' Boy; If The Lord's Willing And The Creeks Don't Rise;Too Busy Cryin' The Blues; This Great Big Empty Room; Just A Romeo; When I Found You; In My Own Backyard; I've Had Enough; Bessie Baby; Heart Appeal; Guitar Man*; Tupelo Mississippi Flash*; It's High Time; Rockin' In Bagdad - 90 (Capitol, *RCA tracks)
Columbia CK-48026 Sneakin' Around: Summertime; The Cajun Stripper; Vaudville Daze; Here We Are; The Claw; First Born; Major Attempt At A Minor Thing; Gibson Girl; Sneakin' Around; Nifty Fifties; Here Comes That Girl - 06-03-92 w. Chet Atkins
RCA 07863-66592-2 The Essential Jerry Reed: Guitar Man; Alabama Jubilee; Amos Moses; A Thing Called Love; When You're Hot You're Hot; Smell The Flowers; Ko-Ko Joe; You Took All The Ramblin' Out Of Me; Uptown Poker Club; The Claw; Lord Mr. Ford; A Good Woman's Love; East Bound And Down; Let's Sing Our Song; Crude Oil Blues; (I Love You) What Can I Say; Bird; Texas Bound And Flyin'; She's Got The Goldmine (I Got The Shaft); Another Puff - 01-08-95 (sampler)
Southern Tracks STCD-0063 Flyin' High: Introduction; You're Lookin' Good; Diggin' Up Bones; F-16 Monologue; Introduction; Bird; Blindsided Me; Introduction; I Wish I Hadn't Done It My Way; Bassin' Bubba; Introduction; If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It - 18-11-95
RCA 07863-67406-2 Super Hits: East Bound And Down; Bird; She's Got The Goldmine (I Got The Shaft); Amos Moses; Lord Mr. Ford; When You're Hot You're Hot; Down On The Corner; Remembering; Sugar Foot Rag; (I Love You) What Can I Say - 03-06-97 (sampler)
Relix 8006 Gilley's Unreleased Performance Of Jerry Reed: (tracks unknown) - 04-11-97 (live)
Southern Tracks STCD-0106 Pickin': Does Anybody Want To Boogie; My Priscilla; Pickin'; My Gypsy Heart; Blindsided Me; Reed's Rag; Talk The Talk And Walk The Walk; Sassy; Case Of The Blues; Lottie - 06-01-99
Camden [UK] 415002 Guitar Man: Guitar Ma; Folsom Prison Blues; Devil Went Down To Georgia; Down On The Corner; Thing Called Love; US Male; Honkin'; Wabash Cannonball; Tupelo Mississippi Flash; 500 Miles Away From Home; Struttin'; Amos Moses; Sweet Memories; Sixteen Tons; When You're Hot You're Hot; Blue Moon Of Kentucky; Don't It Make You Want To Go Home; Promises; Bad Bad Leroy Brown; Patches; Mule Skinner Blues; Ruby Don't Take Your Love To Town – 99 (sampler)
Bear Family [GER] BCD-16306 Here I Am: Oh Lonely Heart; My Own Backyard; I've Had Enough; Tear Drop Street; Heart Appeal; Bessie Baby; Too Busy Crying The Blues; I'm Stuck; Mister Whiz; Rockin' In Bagdad; When I Found You; Honey Chile; It's High Time; You Make It They Take It; Your Money Makes You Purty; Too Young To Be Blue; You're Bragging Baby; Just A Romeo; If The Good Lord's Willing And The Creek Don't Rise; Here I Am; I'm Tired Of Playing Cupid; I'm A Lover Not A Fighter; How Can I Go On This Way; Everywhere; Forever; This Great Big Empty Room; I Can't Find The Words; How Can I Go On This Way; Ba-Bee; So In Love (complete Capitol) - 99
RIIK no number Jerry Reed Visits Hit Row: East Bound And Down;She Got The Goldmine;A Thing Called Love; Guitar Man;The Preacher And The Bear; The Bird; Remembering; Amos Moses; Waitin' For The Robert E. Lee;When You're Hot, You're Hot – ca 06-00 (reissued in 2008 on CD Baby 198618 Hit Row)
RIIK RIK 2 Finger Dancing: Jerry's Breakdown; Swingin'; The Claw; The Early Dawn; My Gypsy Heart; Winter Walking; Bluesland; Steeplechase Lane; Mister Lucky; Stars And Stripes Forever - 00
Buddha 74465-99776-2 RCA Country Legends: Are You From Dixie; The Claw;Tupelo Mississippi Flash;Talk About The Good Times; Likes Of Me; Amos Moses; U.S. Male; Lord Mr. Ford; Navy Blues*; She's Got The Goldmine (I Got The Shaft); Guitar Man; When You're Hot You're Hot; Remembering; Alabama Wild Man; Nervous Breakdown; East Bound And Down - 20-02-01 (*previously unissued on album)
RIIK CD-R2K-2005 Jerry Reed, Live Still: Guitar Man;Father Time And Gravity;Amos Moses;She Got The Goldmine;A Thing Called Love;Lord, Mr. Ford; When You're Hot, You're Hot;Jerry's Breakdown Revisited; A Brand New Me; East Bound And Down - 19-04-05
RIIK 3070 Le‘s Git It On: The Jerry Springer Show; Cloud 8; Boys Of 44; Finger Dancin'; Wee Hours;Jesus Train; Secret Of Success; Hot Lead Bullets; Foggy Bottom; This Is It - 25-05-06
R2K 2008-777 Gallant Few: Warrior Spirit; American Veteran; Today Is Mine; 'Til The Fourth of July; Boys of 44; Stars And Stripes Forever; You; Going Home; Wounded Warrior; American Warrior - 29-04-08 (reissued on CD Baby 192640)
Raven [AUS] RVCD-297 When You're Hot...The Very Best Of Jerry Reed: 1967-1983: Guitar Man; U.S. Male; Tupelo Mississippi Flash; Remembering; Alabama Wild Man; There's Better Things in Life; Are You from Dixie ('Cause I'm from Dixie Too); Talk About the Good Times; Georgia Sunshine; Amos Moses; When You're Hot, You're Hot; Ko-Ko Joe; You Took All the Ramblin' out of Me; Lord, Mr. Ford; The Crude Oil Blues; A Good Woman's Love; Let's Sing Our Song; Semolita; East Bound and Down; You Know What; I Love You, What Can I Say; Gimme Back My Blues; Second Hand Satin Lady (And a Bargain Basement Boy); Sugar Foot Rag;She Got the Goldmine (I Got the Shaft); The Bird; Down on the Corner; Good Ole Boys – 02-06-09
Country Stars CTS 55585 Live In Nashville: Sneakin' Around; All I Ever Need Is You; Outbound Plane; Ain't Nobody's Business; Something; Three Little Words; Aces; Midnight; Muleskinner Blues; Summertime;Georgia on My Mind; Goin' Down the Road Feelin' Bad – 08-02-11 w. Chet Atkins, Suzy Boguss
Jazz Elite ? The NRC Years 1958-1960: Have Blues Will Travel; It Could Be; It Won't Be Easy To Forget; I Fell Out Of Love With Love; I Must Be Slippin'; Just Right; Little Lovin' Liza; Soldier's Joy; Stone Eternal; This Can't Be Happening To Me – 23-12-14

DVD
Vestapol 13092 In Concert At The Bottom Line: Lover Come Back To Me; Waltz For The Lonely; Bye Bye Blackbird; Don't Think Twice It's All Right; Pushin'; Downhome Music; Reedology; There'll Be Some Changes Made; PMS I Guess; Hormones; Sneakin' Around; Georgia On My Mind; I Still Can't Say Goodbye; Summertime; Medley: Windy And Warm / Mister Sandman / Wilwood Flower  / I'll See You In My Dreams  / Freight Train / Yakety Axe ; The Claw; Three Little Words – 02 w. Chet Atkins

SINGLES
Capitol (1955-58)
F3294 If The Good Lord's Willing / Here I Am - 11-55
F3381 I'm A Lover, Not A Fighter / Honey Chile - 03-56
F3429 Mister Whiz / When I Found You - 05-56
F3504 Just A Romeo / This Great Big Empty Room - 08-56
F3592 You're Braggin', Boy / Too Busy Cryin' The Blues - 11-56
F3657 It's High Time / Forever - 03-57
F3731 Rockin' In Baghdad / Oh! Lonely Heart - 06-57
F3823 Ba-Bee / In My Own Backyard - ca. 28-10-57
F3882 Bessie Baby / Too Young To Be Blue - 02-58
F3992 Your Money Makes You Purty / How Can I Go On This Way - 06-58
NRC (1958-59)
NRC-014 Have Blues, Will Travel / This Can't Be Happening To Me - 12-58
NRC-5008 Soldier's Joy / Little Lovin' Liza - 06-59
NRC-032 Just Right / Stone Eternal - 07-59
Columbia (1961-64)
4-42047 Love And War (Ain(t Much Difference In The Two) / Love Is The Cause Of It All – 16-06-61
4-42183 Hit And Run / It Sure Is Blue Out Tonight - 10-61
4-42311 Pity The Fool / I've Got Everybody Fooled (But Me) - 16-02-62
4-42417 I'm Movin' On / Goodnight, Irene – 20-04-62
4-42533 Hully Gully Guitar / Twist-A-Roo – 31-08-62
4-42639 Overlooked And Overloved / Too Old To Cut The Mustard – 23-11-62
4-42704 I Want To Be Loved / I'll See You In My Dreams – 26-03-63
4-42808 The Shock / Let's Get Ready For The Summer - 06-63
4-42863 Love Don't Grow On Trees / Mountain Man – 01-10-63
4-43052 June Night / Spilled Milk - 26-05-64
RCA Victor (1965-83)
47-8565 If I Don't Live It Up / I Feel A Sin Coming On - 04-65
47-8667 Ain't That Just Like A Fool / Love's Battleground - 08-65
47-8730 Fighting For The U.S.A. / Navy Blues - 12-65
47-8957 Woman Shy / I Feel For You - 09-66
47-9152 Guitar Man / It Don't Work That Way - 03-67
47-9334 Tupelo, Mississippi Flash / Wabash Cannonball - 09-67
47-9493 Remembering / Fine On My Mind - 03-68
47-9623 Alabama Wild Man / Twelve Bar Midnight - ca. 08-68
47-9701 Oh What A Woman! / Losing Your Love - 12-68
74-0124 There's Better Things In Life / The Blues Land - 03-69
74-0211 Are You From Dixie? (Cause I'm From Dixie Too) / A Worried Man - 07-69
74-0242 A Thing Called Love / Hallelujah, I Love Her So - 09-69
47-9794 Turn It Around In Your Mind / Long Gone - 01-70
47-9804 Talk About The Good Times / Alabama Jubilee - 02-70
47-9870 Georgia Sunshine / Swinging '69 - 06-70
47-9890 Tennessee Stud / Cannonball Rag - 09-70 w. Chet Atkins
47-9904 Amos Moses / The Preacher And The Bear - 10-70
47-9976 When You're Hot, You're Hot / You've Been Cryin' - 03-71
74-1011 Ko-Ko Joe / I Feel For You - 08-71
74-0613 Another Puff / Love Man - 12-71
SP-45-337 When You're Hot, You're Hot / Take It Easy (In Your Mind) – 72 (promo)
447-0896 Amos Moses / When You're Hot, You're Hot - 72 (reissue)
74-0667 Smell The Flowers / If It Comes To That - 02-72
74-0738 Alabama Wild Man / Take It Easy (In Your Mind) - 06-72
74-0775 Jerry's Breakdown / Nashtown Ville - 09-72
74-0857 You Took All The Ramblin' Out Of Me / I'm Not Playing Games - 12-72
74-0960 Lord, Mr. Ford / Two-Timin' - 05-73
APBO-0194 The Uptown Poker Club / Honkin' - 11-73
APBO-0224 The Crude Oil Blues / Pickie, Pickie, Pickie - 02-74
APBO-0273 A Good Woman's Love / Everybody Needs Someone - 25-04-74
PB-10013 Lightnin' Rod / You've Got It - 07-74
PB-10063 Boogie Woogie Rock 'N Roll / In Between - 09-74
PB-10132 Let's Sing Our Song / Grab Bag - 12-74
PB-10247 Mind Your Love / Struttin' - 03-75
PB-10325 The Telephone / City Of New Orleans - 06-75
PB-10389 You Got A Lock On Me / Reedology - 09-75
GB-10510 Two Timin' / Lord, Mr. Ford - 10-75  (Gold Stabdard series)
PB-10717 Gator / Good For Him - ca. 06-76
PB-10784 Remembering / Bake - 10-76
PB-10893 Semolita / The Phantom Of The Opry - 02-77
PB-11008 With His Pants In His Hands / We Called It Everything - 05-77
PB-11056 East Bound And Down / (I‘m Just A) Redneck In A Rock 'N Roll Bar - 07-77
PB-11164 You Know What / Louisiana Lady - 29-10-77
PB-11232 Sweet Love Feelings / You're Gonna Need Someone - 03-78
PB-11281 (I Love You) What Can I Say / High Rollin‘ - 05-78
PB-11370 Stars And Stripes Forever / Reedology - 08-78 w. The Plug-N-Band
PB-11407 Gimme Back My Blues / Honkin' - 20-10-78
PB-11472 Second-Hand Satin Lady (And A Bargain Basement Boy) / Jiffy Jam - 26-01-79
PB-11638 (Who Was The Man Who Put) The Line In Gasoline / A Piece Of Cake - 06-79
PB-11698 Hot Stuff / Nervous Breakdown - 08-79
PB-11764 Sugar Foot Rag / I'm Wanna Go Back Home To Georgie (Aka Little Things) - 02-11-79
PB-11944 Workin' At The Carwash Blues / Age - 03-80
GB-11986 East Bound And Down / (I’m Just A) Redneck In A Rock’N‘Roll Bar - 05-80 (Gold Standard series)
PB-12034 The Friendly Family Inn / The Bandit - 06-80
PB-12083 Texas Bound And Flyin' / Concrete Sailor - ca. 09-09-80
PB-12157 Caffein, Nicotine, Benzedrine (And Wish Me Luck) / Reedology - 12-80
PB-12210 The Testimony Of Soddy Hoe / Dreaming Fairytales - 27-03-81
PB-12253 Good Friends Make Good Lovers / The Devil Went Down To Georgia - 29-05-81
PB-12301 [The Chipmunks featuring Jerry Reed:] Lunchbox / [The Chipmunks:] Mammas Don't Let You Kids To be (Cowboys) Chipmuns - 07-81
PB-12318 Patches / Stray Dogs And Stray Women - 09-81
PB-13081 The Man With The Golden Thumb / East Bound And Down - 02-82
PB-13268 She Got The Goldmine (I Got The Shaft) / "44" - 06-82
PB-13355 The Bird / The Hobo - 10-82
PB-13422 Down On The Corner / Hard Times - 01-83
PB-13527 Good Ole Boys / She's Ready For Someone - 04-83
PB-13580 Hold On I'm Comin' (w. Waylon Jennings) / (Waylon Jennings:) Waiting On Down The Line - 22-07-83
PB-13663 I'm A Slave / Nobody Ever Loved Me - ca. 10-83
PB-13666 Christmas Time's A-Comin' / The Best I Ever Had - 11-83
GB-13789 Hold On I'm Comin' (w. Waylon Jennings) / (Waylon Jennings (Hank Williams, Jr.:) The Conversation - 04-84 (Gold Standard series)
GB-14069 She Got The Goldmine (I Got The Shaft) / The Bird - 04-85 (Gold Standard series)
Capitol (1985-86)
B-5531 What Comes Around / Big Time Fool - 12-85
B-5556 Country's Alive And Doing Well / Let It Go - 04-86
B-5612 This Missin' You's A Whole / There Was You - 08-86
B-5660 You Can't Get The Hell Out / Old Fashioned Hearts - 12-86
Southern Tracks (1995-)
STCD-0066 Tryin' Stuff On / The Bird - 95 (CD single)
STCD-0108 My Priscilla / My Gypsy Heart - 98 (CD single)

2 comments:


  1. TRIBUNQQ.NET AGEN POKER ONLINE TERBESAR & TERPECAYA 2017 | MEMBER vs MEMBER 100% NO ROBOT. PROSES CEPAT & MUDAH. CUSTOMER SERVICE 24JAM ONLINE. PROMO BANYAK.

    Bonus CashBack Sebesar 0,5% setiap senin
    Bonus Referral sebesar 20% berlaku seumur hidup

    Permainan yang kami sediakan saat ini : Poker, Domino99, Bandar Poker, BandarQ, Bandar Sakong

    Supported 5 Bank Lokal
    Minimal Depo & WD : Rp 15.000,-

    Yuk segera bergabung bersama kami dan menangkan hadiah hingga RATUSAN JUTA RUPIAH !!
    Mau langsung daftar ? Kunjungi Website resmi kami hanya di WWW.TRIBUNQQ.NET
    bit.ly/TribunHoki

    ReplyDelete
  2. *VipMandiriQQ*

    VipMandiriQQ.net adalah Agen poker dan domino online yang sudah berpengalaman dalam melayani member besar maupun kecil. Kami menyediakan permainan yang bersih (fair play) untuk para member, 100% player vs player. Buktikan saja jika anda punya teman yang juga member di tempat kami, dapat bertemu dalam 1 meja permainan yang sama dan tentunya 100% NO ROBOT.

    *Bonus di VipMandiriQQ
    -Bonus TurnOver 0,5% dibagikan setiap hari
    -Bonus Referral 10%+10% ( berlaku seumur hidup )
    -Cara dan perhitungan menjadi referral silakan klik disini http://iniokezone.com/index.php/2017/01/05/menjadi-seorang-referral/

    *Hanya dengan 1 id anda bisa memainkan 7 permainan yang kami sediakan.
    *Layanan deposit dan tarik dana 24 jam ( Kecuali BCA sesuai jadwal )

    Dengan minimal deposit hanya Rp 15.000, Anda sudah dapat bermain, Dan menangkan JACKPOT hingga RATUSAN JUTA RUPIAH.

    Untuk mendaftar dan mengunjungi livechat silakan klik di sini https://goo.gl/Dkhc6k

    Join Us :
    BBM : 2BE55E80
    SKYPE : vip.mandiriqq

    ReplyDelete