Saturday, April 1, 2017

LeNaye Pearson



by Praguefrank
SESSIONS
1990s unknown – Lenaye Pearson
001 SOMEONE LOVES YOU E.H. King Music EHK 24 /BP ?
1999 unknown – Lenaye Pearson
002 HE’S MY COWBOY Sundayman
2002 Direct Imagine Studio, Nashville, TN – Lenaye Pearson (Producer; Bob Payne)
003 HEARTACHE COULD BE HEALED BY YOU
004 ANOTHER LOVE IS ENDING
005 WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
006 I'M JUST GETTING OVER GETTING OVER YOU
007 THE RAINS CAME
008 LORD MY FAITH HAS BEEN BLESSED BY YOU
009 I FOUND THE LOVE I WAITED FOR
010 I SAW JESUS WEARING BLUE SUEDE SHOES
011 I WALKED ON SACREDGROUND
Tracks above issued on album The Best of II Worlds
2003 Nashville, TN - Lenaye Pearson
012 SING ALLELUIA
013 SING
014 I BELIEVE
015 I GO TO THE ROCK
016 IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN
017 YOUR LOVE LEADS ME HOME
018 THEN YOU CAME INTO MY WORLD
019 IT MATTERS TO HIM ABOUT YOU
020 FISHIN' (I'M GONNA FISH)
021 IT IS NO SECRET
022 (I WILL) THANK YOU LORD’
023 SING ALLELUIA (REPRISE)
Tracks above issued on album Sing

ALBUMS
BP ? The Best Of II Worlds: My Heartache Could Be Healed By You; Another Love Is Ending;  What I'm Looking For;  I'm Just Getting Over Getting Over You;  The Rains Came;  Someone Loves You;  Lord My Faith Has Been Blessed By You;  I Found The Love I Waited For;  I Saw Jesus Wearing Blue Suede Shoes; I Walked On Sacredground – 04-03
Gig ? Sing!: Sing Alleluia;  Sing;  I Believe;  I Go To The Rock;  It's Always Darkest Before The Dawn;  Your Love Leads Me Home;  Then You Came Into My World;  It Matters To Him About You;  Fishin' (i'm Gonna Fish);  It Is No Secret;  (i Will) Thank You Lord’;  Sing Alleluia (reprise) – 09-03

No comments:

Post a Comment