Thursday, August 3, 2017

Mike Sweeney



By Praguefrank, Vaclav Zpatecka
SESSIONS
Thare is not enough info for creating sessionography.
Mike Sweeney recorded in Nashville, TN

ALBUMS
? From The Band Stand: Route 66;  Mansion On The Hill;  Amazing Grace;  Gentle On My Mind;  Valentine;  Steelin' The Blues;  Superstar;  Hangin' Out With Curley; Red Is The Rose; Please Don't Tell Me How The Story Ends;  Day Break;  Shenandoah;  Stompin' At The Savoy;  I Love You So Much It Hurts; Tune 88 - 0
? Pure And Simple Country: Mom And Dad's Waltz;  Red Is The Rose;  I'm So Afraid Of Losing You Again; I Just Came Home To Count The Memories; Brand New Mr. Me; Paper Mansions; Lovin' On Backstreets;  Please Don't Tell Me How The Story Ends;  Two Dollars In The Jukebox; Shenandoah - 01
? Fillin' Up The Dance Floor: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden;  Nothin' But The Wheel;  It's All In The Movies;  She's Actin' Single;  Teresa Lynn's Song;  Till I Get It Right; A Eleven;  The Song Remembers When;  Old Violin;  Hangin' Out With Curley;  Salley Garden;  Stop The World And Let Me Off - 02
? Steelin' On Broadway : They'll Never Take Her Love From Me; You Don't Have Very Far To Go; When Did You Stop Lovin' Me; Nobody's Darlin'; I'll Sail My Ship Alone; Slowly; Undo The Right; I Don't Need A Thing At All; Half A Man; Freddy The Freeloader – 03 (Mickey Sweeney [steel], + Richard Ebert [piano, bass, drums, acoustic guitar], Jim Unger [fiddle], Jackie Harris [ld gt])
? Tone On Tone: My Ears Should Burn; I'd Be A Legend In My Time; Last Train To Clarksville; Exodus; Love In The Hot Afternoon; Thanks Lloyd; Walk Softly On The Bridges; Wherever You Are‘ Leavin' And Sayin' Goodbye; Blues Man  - 03
? Odds And Ends: You're Still On My Mind;  Colorado;  I Left My Heart In San Francisco; A World I Can't Live In;  Yes, Ma'am;  Cross The Alley From The Alamo;  Cinderella;  Odds And Ends, Bits And Pieces; I've Seen Better Days; Undecided - 04

More albums with unknown details – all released in 2004 or sooner
? A Christmas Gift
? Pickin' Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment