Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Paul Randy Mingo



*Tatamagoughe,  Nova Scotia, CAN
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
2010 Feswick Studio, Summerville Beach, Nova Scotie, CAN – Paul Randy Mingo (Paul Randy Mingo [vcl/piano], Tim Feswick [gt/ bass/ dobro/ percussion/ hmny vcl], Bob MacDonald [steel], Lacey Huntley [hmny vcl], Shane Hatt [drums],  JP Cormier [fiddle /mandolin]. Producer: Tim Feswick)
001 I AINT ALL CRAZY
002 TAKE MY WORD
003 A THOUSAND MILES FROM YOUR ARMS
004 DRINKIN' FOR A LIVIN'
005 POPCICLE SUNDAY
006 MY FAVORITE FAMILY SOUVENIR
007 ITS A JEEP THING
008 LEAVIN AND GONE
009 HONKY TONKIN' DANCIN' FOOL
010 LIVIN' LIFE THIS WAY
Tracks above issued on album I Aint All Crazy
2014 Feswick Studio, Summerville Beach, Nova Scotie, CAN – Paul Randy Mingo (+Kris Richards, Tim Feswick, JP Cormier, Andre Surette, Bob MacDonald)
011 HILLBILLY DREAMS
012 HAVIN' A MOMENT
013 DOESN'T FEEL LIKE HOME
014 CRANK IT UP
015 ROAD TO HELL
016 WORKIN' SEVEN DAYS A WEEK
017 AS A MAN
018 MAYBE I DID
019 SINGLE BOUND
020 I'D BE LYIN'
Tracks above issued on album Crank It Up
2016 Feswick Studio, Summerville Beach, Nova Scotie, CAN – Paul Randy Mingo
021 HOLDIN‘ ON (STILL HANGIN‘ ON) digital single


ALBUMS
Paul Randy Mingo [CAN] ? I Aint All Crazy: I Aint All Crazy;  Take My Word;  A Thousand Miles From Your Arms;  Drinkin' For A Livin';  Popcicle Sunday;  My Favorite Family Souvenir;  Its A Jeep Thing;  Leavin and Gone;  Honky Tonkin' Dancin' Fool;  Livin' Life This Way – 18-05-11
Paul Randy Mingo [CAN] ? Crank It Up: Hillbilly Dreams; Havin' a Moment; Doesn't Feel Like Home; Crank It Up; Road to Hell; Workin' Seven Days a Week; As a Man; Maybe I Did; Single Bound; I'd Be Lyin' – 13-08-14




No comments:

Post a Comment