Sunday, June 17, 2018

Dominic Kirwan



*05-06-1960 Omagh County, Tyron, IRL
by Praguefrank, Thieu Van De Vorst
SESSIONS
there is not enough info for creating sessionography

ALBUMS
Music Box [IRL] MB LP 1037 Green Fields Of Ireland: (tracks unknown) - 88
Ritz [UK] LC 0050 Try a Little Kindness: Oh Lonesome Me; I'll Leave This World ; Loving You; Achin' Breaking Heart; Before The Next Teardrop Falls; Try A Little Kindness; More Than Yesterday; My Beautiful Wife; Sea Of Heartbreak; Heaven Knows; Heartaches By The Number; Careless Hands; Golden Dreams; Paper Roses; St Theresa Of The Roses - 89 (CD 504 in 1991)
Ritz [UK] LC 0060 Love Without End: Like Father, Like Son; All Most Persuaded;  Love Letters in the Sand; Straight and Narrow;  Just for Old Time Sake;  Stranger Things Have Happened; Say You'll Stay Until Tomorrow;  When the Girl in Your Arms;  Love Without End, Amen;  There's Always Me;  The Hand That Rocks the Cradle;  Fools Pardon;  Life Is What You Make It;  Noreen Bawn – 11-90 (CD 527 in 1993)
Ritz [UK] LC/CD 0065 Evergreen:  Hold Me Just One More Time;  The Only Couple On The Floor;  My Happiness;  A Picture of You;  If You're Ever In My Arms Again;  I Really Don't Want To Know;  Evergreen; Absent Friends; Release Me; Bouquet Of Rose; The Way Loves Supposed To be; Hello marylou; Make The World Go Away; Bless This House - 11-91
Ritz [UK] LC 0071 Today:  Long Long Live Love; Little Thing; She’s A Heartache; Love Me; Someone Had To teach You; She’s In The Heart Of Me; You’re Such A Good Looking Woman; I’m Gonna Miss You Girl; Another Saturday Night; If Tomorrow Never Comes; She Put The Music In Me; Somebody Must feel Like A fool Tonight; What’s Forever for; I’ll Walk Besede You - 01-11-93
Ritz [UK] CD 539 Irish Favourites:  Throught the Eyes of an Irishman; Tripperary on My Mind;  Irish Eyes;  Star of the County Down;  If We Only Had Old Ireland Over Here;  A Spring of Irish Heather;  Patsy Fagan/Golden Jubilee; Mursheen Durkin; Courtin' Inthe Kitchen/It';  The Village of Asdee;  Limerick You're a Lady;  My Galway Queen;  My Mother's Home;  Rose of Tralee;  My Own Donegal;  Song for Ireland;  Medley;  Cavan Girl -  94
Ritz [UK] LC 0074 On the Way To A Dream:  Where Does Love Go When It Dies;  Tonight We Just Might Fall in Love Again;  Hands Across the Ocean;  Northern Lights Are Shining for Me;  On the Way to a Dream;  The Answer to Everything;  Our Love;  Someone in Your Eyes;  We'll Be Together from Now On;  My Love Is Like a Red Red Rose;  I Won't Forget You;  In My Sleepless Night;  What Am I Gonna Do with All This Love;  Thank You for Being a Friend - 95
Ritz ]UK] CD 0077 The Very Best: The Answer to Everything; Try a Little Kindness; The Way Love's Supposed to Be;  Like Father Like Son;  If Tomorrow Never Comes;  Limerick You're a Lady;  Life Is What You Make It;  Absent Friends; Northern Lights Are Shining for Me;  Noreen Bawn;  My Galway Queen;  Heaven Knows;  Evergreen;  Someone Had to Teach You;  Hold Me Just One More Time;  Almost Persuaded;  A Sprig of Irish Heather;   When the Girl in Your Arms;  Daisy a Day;  Through the Eyes of an Irishman -  96
Ritz [UK] CD 0084 The Music’s Back: The Music's Back;  Funny Familiar Forgotten Feelings;  You Are The One; You're More Than A Number In My Little Red Book;  It's All In The Game;  That's What Your Love Means To Me;  Young Girl;  I Swear;  When You Are Old;  Islands In The Stream (Duet Louise Morrissey );  Love Me Tender;  Needles And Pins;  You Were Never Too Far From My Mind;  What More Could I Want From You (Duet Louise Morrissey ) -  97
Ritz [UK] CD 0093 Unconditional Love: I Tell It Like It Used To Be; The Right Time of the Night;  You Can't Love Too Much;  Friends For A Lifetime;  We Really Shoudn't Be Doing This;  Unconditional Love;  Through the Years;  Don't Break the Heart That Loves You;  Step Aside or Love Me Tonight; Your Love Amazes Me;  Let Me Romance You;  Peace of Mind; If Only I'd Known It Was the Last Time; Sometimes When We Touch – 99
Ritz [UK] ? Love Songs Collection:  A Picture of You;  Hello Marylou; There's Always Me;  Sea of Heartbreak;  Say You'll Stay Until Tomorrow;  Oh Lonesome Me;  I Won't Forget You;   Long Live Love;  Release Me;  Love Without End Amen;  Make the World Go Away;  Cavan Girl;  Love Me; My Love Is Like a Red Red Rose – 06-99
Ritz [UK] CD 0098 Stone In Love With you:  Power of Love;  Buy Me a Rose;  Gentle on My Mind;  Everytime We Say Goodbye;  If I Never Stop Loving You;  Please Remember Me;   When You Say Your Prayers;  I'm Stone in Love with You;  Wish You Were Here;  The Answer to My Prayers;  Let Your Love Flow; Ghost of a Chance;  Afraid to Say I Love You;   Don't Laugh at Me;  Where the Sidewalk Ends;  Sliver of the Moon - 01
Rosette [UK] CD 2007 Under Your Spell: Under Your Spell Again; Walking In the Sun; Darling You're the Best Thing;  Kiss An Angel Good Morning;  Never My Love; Sweetheart Darling of Mine;  Live Laugh Love;  The Last Waltz; Listen To the Children;  Just Out of Reach;  Concrete and Clay; I Don't Want This Night To Be Over;  Not That Strong;  Arms of Mary;  Gone Gone Gone;  He Stopped Loving Her Today- 02
Rosette [UK] CDR 0405 Very Best vol. 2:  Funny Familiar Feelings;  You're More Than a Number;  Inconditional Love;  I'll Tell It Like It Used to Be;  The Answer to Everything;  If I Never Stop Loving You;  Darling You're the Best Thing;  I Won't Forget You;  Love Me;  The Way Love's Supposed to Be;  Step Aside or Love Me Tonight;  My Galway Queen;  Northern Lights Are Shining on Me;  My Happiness;  Afraid to Say I Love You;  Sea of Heartbreak;  Everytime We Say Goodbye;  I'll Leave This World Loving You;  Make the Word Go Away;   Almost Persuaded;  Life Is What You Make It;  Sometimes When We Touch;  Ten Guitars;   Buy Me a Rose;  Young Girl;  Just out of Reach;  Before the Next Teardrop Falls;  I Don't Want This Night to Be Over;  Evergreen;  A Picture of You ; The Music's Back;  Another Saturday Night;  Try a Little Tenderness;  Long Long Live Love;  Gentle on My Mind;  The Answer to My Prayer;  Hands Across the Ocean; Listen to the Children;  If Tomorrow Never Comes;  I Love a Rainy Night – 02-02
Rosette [UK] CD 582 Live From Galway:Love Is in the Air;  I Swear;  Ten Guitars;  Sometimes When We Touch;  Unconditional Love; Friends For A Lifetime; Step Aside or Love Me Tonight;  Everyday I Love You;  Right Time of the Night;  I Love A Rainy Day;  Please Release Me;  How Great Thou Art;  Let Me Romance You; If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body;  The Town I Love So Well;  Dance the Night Away; Through the Years;  You Are the One - 05
Rosette [UK] ROSCD 2037 Love Me Tender: Love Me Tender;  It's All In the Game; Say You'll Stay Until Tomorrow;  Tonight We Might Just Fall In Love Again;  Release Me;  Love Letters In the Sand;  Let Me Romance You; Just For Old Times Sake;  There's Always Me;  The Right Time of the Night;  I Swear;  If You're Never In My Arms Again;  Hold Me Just One More Time;  My Love Is Like A Red Red Rose;  What's Forever For;  Don't Let Me Cry Again; That's What Your Love Means To Me;  Your Love Amazes Me; When the Girl In Your Arms; Oh Lonesome Me – 06 (sampler)
Famous [IRL] FRCD 276 A Little Bit More: Silver Lady; A Little Bit More;  Some Girls;  Love Hurts;  You Needed Me;  Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes;  If;  You To Me Are Everything;  Three Times A Lady;  It's A Heartache;  When I Need You;  Love Really Hurts Without You;  She Believes In Me;  Kissing In the Back Row;  You Won't Find Someone To Love You – 31-05-07
Rosette [IRL] BGCD 798 My Kinda Country: Spread A Little Love Around;  If I Had To Do It All Over Again; These Lips Don't Know How To Say Goodbye;  Daytime Friends;  Holdin' Heaven; Statue of A Fool;  It Was Me;  Stay Young; The Love She Found In Me;  Send Me No Roses;  Lookin' For Love;  Green Green Grass of Home;  Busy Man;  The River – 01-11-09
Rosette [IRL] ROSDVD 7872 Live and Personal:  Hello Again;   Kiss An Angel Good Morning;   Daytime Friends;  These Lips Don't Know How To Say Goodbye;  Spread A Little Love Around;   Funny Familiar Forgotten Feelings;  Everly Brothers Medley: Wake Up Little Susie / Til' I Kissed You / Bye Bye Love / When Will I Be Loved;  The Most Beautiful Girl In The World;  Country Roads Medley: Country Roads / Rhinestone Cowboy / Heartache Tonight / Achy Breaky Heart;  A Little Bit More;  Love Grows;  Roads Of Kildare;  Joe Dolan Medley: I Love You More And More Everyday / My Own Peculiar Way / Pretty Brown Eyes / The House With The White Washed Gable;  You're Such A Good Looking Woman;  There's A Hero;  Blaze Of Glory;  Sixties Medley: With A Little Help From My Friends / Needles And Pins / Walk In The Room / Let's Dance / Pretty Woman;  Bless This House - 11  (+ DVD)
Rosette [UK] CD 2098 Lord I Hope This Day Is Good: Lord I hope This Day Is Good; What A Wonderful World; Bridge Over Troubled Waters; You've Got A Friend; Lean On Me; How Great Thou Art; God's Plan; You'll Never Walk Alone; The Wind Beneath My Wings; Top Of The World; Old Rugged Cross; A Better Place; The Rose; Walk Through This World With Me; Love Shine A Light; You Raise Me Up; I Believe; May Each Day  - 03-12
Rosette [IRL] BGCD 804 The Ultimate Collection: The Answer To Everything; There's Always Me; You're Such A Good Looking Woman; Say You'll Stay Until Tomorrow; Young Girl; Sometimes When We Touch; When The Girl Is In Your Arms; Love Letters In The Sand; Make The World Go Away; You're More Than A Number In My Little Red Book; Evergreen; The Way Loves Supposed To Be *Almost Persuaded; Long, Long Live Love; Hold Me Just One More Time; I Swear; It's All In The Game; Release Me; Needles And Pins; Absent Friends; Galway Girl; Irish Eyes; A Sprig Of Irish Heather; My Own Donegal; The Town I loved So Well; Star Of The County Down; The Fields Of Athenry; If We Only Had Old Ireland Over Here; Dublin In The Rare Auld Times; Noreen Bawn; Limerick You're A Lady; Rose Of Tralee; The Mountains Of Mourne; Song For Ireland; Katie Daly; Cavan Girl; Through The Eyes Of An Irishman; Lisdoonvarna Polka; Tipperary On My Mind; Danny Boy
; Life Is What You Make It; Tonight We Just Might Fall In Love Again; If Tomorrow; Never Comes; Like Father Like Son; He Stopped Loving Her Today; Try A Little Kindness; Before The Next Teardrop Falls; Oh Lonesome Me; Hello Mary Lou; Through The years; A Picture Of You; Islands In The stream (Duet with Louise Morrissey); Gentle On My Mind; Sea Of Heartbreak; Buy Me A Rose; I Love A Rainy Night; Someone Had To Teach You; Just Out Of Reach; Kiss An Angel Good Morning; Love Without End Amen – 12   3 Cd box
Rosette [IRL BGCD 806 One Bright Star: christmas In Killarney; The Gift; When A Child Is Born; A Winter's Tale; The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year; Winter Wonderland; Silent Night; When A Child Is Born; (Medley) Jingle Bells, Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town – 14-10-12
Rosette [IRL] BGCD 810 25 Years, To Be Continued: Brand New Man; Why Don't We Just Dance; Crazy Beautiful; I Could Easily Fall In Love With You; I Just Can't Help Believing; That's My Girl; I Can't Smile Without You; I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight; Watching The River Run; Build Me Up Buttercup; Daddy's Shoes; Thinking Of You; The Voyage; This Old Heart Of Mine; Love Changes Everything;  The Answer To Everything; Try A Little Kindness; Evergreen / The Way Love's Supposed To Be; Hello Mary Lou; I'll Leave This World Loving You; Love Me; Oh Lonesome Me / Heartaches By The Number / Sea Of Heartbreak; Noreen Bawn; I Don't Know Why I Love You; Amazed – 09-11-14 (double)
Rosette [IRL] BGCD 812 My Country Favourites: Write This Down; The Most Beautiful Girl; Hello Darlin’; My Heart Skips A Beat; Always On My Mind; Me & Bobby Mcgee; All I Have To Offer You; Coward Of The County; Seven Spanish Angels; Love’s Gonna Live Here; Light O A Clear Blue Morning; Friends In Low Places; You Don’t Know Me  20-10-17
Rosette [IRL] BGCD 814 The Essential Irish Collection: Galway Girl* The Fields Of Athenry; My Irish Molly ;The Old Dungarvan Oak; Ireland; Limerick You'e A Lady; Joyce Country Ceilli Band; Galway Bay; A Sprig Of Irish Heather* The Town I Loved So Well; Rose Of Tralee; If We Only Had Old Ireland Over Here; Lisdoonvarna Polka; Noreen Bawn; Medley (Follow Me Up To Carlow/Rocky Road To Dublin/Rare Auld Mountain Dew/ I'll Tell My Ma); Paddy; My Galway Queen; Danny Boy;  Star Of The County Down; Dublin In The Rare Auld Times; Katie Daly; My Own Donegal; The Grass Is Always Greener; Leaving Of Liverpool;; Medley (Patsy Fagan / Golden Jubilee / Mursheen Durkin / Countin In The Kitchen / It's A Great Day For The Irish); Bundlin; Irish Eyes; Tipperary On My Mind; Cavan Girl; Slieve Gallen Brae; The Village Of Asdee; The Mountains Of Mourne; Song For Ireland; Isle Of Hope; Grace; Through The Eyes Of An Irishman – 03-18 (double)
Rosette [IRL] BGCD-2778 Time of My Life Celebrating 30 Years: Southern Lights; The Older I Get; You've Got To Stand For Something; Once In A Lifetime; It's Five O'Clock Somewhere; The Long Goodbye (Duet With Barry); Wichita Lineman; Time Of Your Life; That's The Way Love Goes; The Chair; I Can See Clearly Now; Lady - 17-05-19
Rosette [IRL ] BGCD 816 Walk On Faith: Walk On Faith; I Believe; Lessons; How Great Thou Art (Feat. Barry and Colm Kirwan); In The Sweet By And By; Why Worry; I Played The Band (Feat. Barry and Colm Kirwan); If You Listen; Love The Hate Away; Three Wooden Crosses; Circle Of Friends; Make Me A Channel Of Your Peace; Time And Time Again; Feels Like Home – 27-11-20
Rosette [IRL] ROSCD-2784 A Letter To You:  A Letter to You; Save the Last Dance for Me; Such a Night; Something Tells Me (something Gonna Happen Tonight); More Than I Can Say; How Do You Do It; If I Didn't Have a Dime; Pretty Woman; Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman;  I Need More of You; From a Jack to a King; Welcome to My World; Wait a Minute;  In My Dreams;  Dance with Me Tonight; Love Me for a Reason  10-12-21



VIDEOS
Ritz [UK] 0070 Dominic Kirwan Live In Concert: Please Help Me I’m Falling;  Heartaches By The Number;  My Beautiful Wife;  Oh Lonesome Me;  The Hand That Rocks The Cradle;  Have You Ever Been Lonely;  There’s Always Me; St Theresa Of The Roses;  Medley: Old Woman From Wexford / Bold O’Donoghue / Irish Washer Woman / Westmeath Bachelor / Home Boy’s Home;  Flower Of Scotland;  Say You’ll Stay Until Tomorrow;  If You Should Come Back Today;  Almost Persuaded;  Noreen Bawn - 90
Rosette  [IRL] ROSDVD 7835 Live From Galway: Hello Again (Intro); Love Is In The Air; I Swear; Here Comes My Baby; Ten Guitars; Sometimes When We Touch; Unconditional Love; Friends For A Lifetime; Step Aside Or Love Me Tonight; Everyday I Love You; Right Time Of The Night; I Love A Rainy Day; Please Release Me; Irish Medley: Irish Lullaby  / My Wild Irish Rose / Irish Eyes Are Smiling / Courtin' In The Kitchen / Peter's Reel / Great Day For The Irish; How Great Thou Art; Let Me Romance You; If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body;  We Shouldn't Be Doing This; The Town I Love So Well; Dance The Night Away; Through The Years - 05

EPs
Ritz [UK] CD 256 Don’t Let Me Cry Again: Don’t Let Me Cry Again; Life Is What You Make It; Absent Friends; Through The Eyes Of An irish Man -  02-93
DK [UK] ? Come Dancing: Come Dancing; Dance With My Father; Over My Shoulder; Home – 18-11-13
DK [UK] ?  It takes All kinds: The Whiskey Ain't Workin' Anymore; Guitar's and Cadillacs; Talking to the Wrong Man; It Takes All Kinds – 01-04-16  w. Barry Kirwan

No comments:

Post a Comment