Monday, May 27, 2019

Bill Millsaps


*1948 - *2009
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
there is not enough info for creating sessionography
fragments:

3 July 1990 Fox Farm Recording, Mount Juliet, TN – Bill Millsaps (Bill Millsaps [vcl/mandolin], Kenny Baker [ld gt/fiddle], Rick Campbell [gt], John Hartford [banjo], Josh Graves [drobro], Roy M. Huskey, JR [bass])
WILL YOU BE LONESOME TOO? API-L 1660  
PONDERING API-L 1660  
GOODBYE JOE API-L 1660  
ALONE IN THIS WORLD API-L 1660   
TO THE CHIEF MUSICIAN API-L 1660   
LET THOSE BROWN EYES SMILE AT ME API-L 1660  
LONESOME WAS THAT DAY API-L 1660  
I'LL STAY AROUND API-L 1660  
THE GOOD THINGS OUTWEIGH THE BAD API-L 1660  
SNOWBIRD MOUNTAIN API-L 1660  
1994 Carter's Store, Young Harris, GA – Bill Millsaps (Bill Millsaps [vcl/mandolin/ fiddle/ gt], Wilma Millsaps [vcl/gt], Billy Rose [banjo], Nicky Powell [mandolin], Darrell Chambers [bass fiddle], Robert Jenkins [fiddle])
THE SINGING WATERFALL
WHEN I NEEDED YOU
THE FALL
JIMMY BROWN
THE VIOLET AND THE ROSE
MULESKINNER BLUES
CROSSROADS OF TIME
Tracks above issued on album The Singing Waterfall

ALBUMS
Atteiram MLP-L 2073 Snowbird Mountain: (tracks unknown) - 77
Atteiram API-L 1573 God's Wonderful Book Divine: (tracks unknown) – 78
IDA ILP 637 Deliverance: He Will Set Your Fields On Fire; God Gave Noah The Rainbow Sign; The Old Cross Road; Pass Me Not; Wayfaring Pilgram; The Great Beyond; Deliverance; Peace In The Valley; My Warfare Will Soon Be Over; Heaven On My Mind – 81 Wilma Millsaps, Bill Millsaps and The Snow Mountain Boys
Atteiram ? Smoky Mountain Bluegrass Gospel: Working On A Building; God Gave Noah The Rainbow Sign; Wayfaring Pilgrim; Will The Circle Be Unbroken; God's Wonderful Book Divine; My Lord Keeps A Record; He Will Set Your Fields On Fire; Come Along; Light At The River; Heaven On My Mind; My Warfare Will Soon Be Over – 89 (cassette)
Atteiram API-L 1660  The Good Things Outweigh The Bad: Will You Be Lonesome Too?; Pondering; Goodbye Joe; Alone In This World;  To The Chief Musician;  Let Those Brown Eyes Smile At Me; Lonesome Was That Day; I'll Stay Around; The Good Things Outweigh The Bad; Snowbird Mountain - 90
Atteiram API 1667 Sacred Singing Bluegrass Style: If You Don't Love Your Neighbor; Hold To God's Unchanging Hand; I'm Working On A Road; Somebody Touched Me; Tsali; The Old Country Church; Life's Railway To Heaven; Just A Little Talk With Jesus; The Great Beyond; A Beautiful Life; The Saviour's Love – 91 (cassette)
Atteiram API-CD 1670 Golden Memories:  Golden Memories; Don't Touch Me; Crying My Heart Out Over You; In The Pines; Ashes Of Love; When The Golden Leaves Begin To Fall; Slick Rock; Roses In The Snow; Somewhere Between; With Time On My Hands; The Old, Old House; Love And Wealth; Shuckstack; Santeetlah; My Little Georgia Rose - 92 w. Wilma Millsaps and Snowbird Mountain Boys
Atteiram ? Snowbird Mountain Fiddler: Nantahala; Blue-Eyed Darling; Amazing Grace (Cherokee Version); Lonely Old Teardrops; Praying The Blues; Blues Of The Morning; Your Haunting Eyes; I Know You're Married; Angel Without Wings; You Are My Flower; Meeting In The Air; Ancient Ole Tellico; On My Way Back To The Old Home – 93
Atteiram ? The Singing Waterfall: The Singing Waterfall; When I Needed You; The Fall; Jimmy Brown; Violet And The Rose; Muleskinner Blues; Crossroads Of Time  – 94
? Bill and Wilma w/ Legendary Friends in Nashville: Back to the Good Ole Days; Head Over Heels in Love With You; The Days of My Youth; Little Cabin Home on the Hill; Working on a Road; Dim Lights, Thick Smoke; The Boys from North Carolina; Snowbird Mountain Home; How Will I Explain About You?; My Little Girl in Tennessee; Jennifer Waltz; Cabin in Caroline; Why Did You Wander? A Beautiful Life; We'll Meet Again Sweetheart – 0-
? 35 Years in Bluegrass Gospel: God Gave Noah the Rainbow Sign; Working On A Building; Wayfaring Pilgrim; Will the Circle Be Unbroken; God's Wonderful Book Divine; My Lord Keeps A Record; He Will Set Your Fields On Fire; Come Along Children; Light At the River; Heaven On My Mind; My Warfare Will Soon Be Over; If You Don't Love Your Neighbor; Hold To God's Unchanging Hand; I'm Working On A Road; Somebody Touched Me; The Old Country Church; Just A Little Talk With Jesus; The Great Beyond; The Saviour's Love; A Beautiful Life – 0-

SINGLES
Ida (1970s)
31929/30 Muleskinne / Snowbird Mountain – 22-01-74  w. Snowbird Mountain Boys
32241/42 In The Pines / Bluegrass Singing For Me - 74  w. Snowbird Mountain Boys





No comments:

Post a Comment