Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Billy Wright



*Rockwood, TN
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography

ALBUMS
Billy Wright ? (UPC610553111452) Billy Wright: Tomorrow; Did You Ever; Honey, Thank You; Last Dollar in the Jukebox; Bright Lights; Baby's in Jail; Just Call Me; One More Song; Honey Things Have Changed; Going to Nashville; Daddy's Little Girl (Mia)  - 06-07-10
Billy Wright ? Just A Dream:  Just A Dream; There Will Be Times;  She Don't Have To Be Lonely;  Mass Confusement;  Sometimes;  Picking Up Where I Left Off; Come As You Are;  Think Of Me;  I'll Take Love;  Holding On To Nothing -  1-
Billy Wright ? Songwriter:  Certified;  Blue Ridge Mountains;  Pieces;  Two Timed Me One Time Too Many;  Little White Church;  Just A Dream;  Deep South;  Good Morning Sunshine;  Dreamy Eyes;  If You Leave Me;  Rockwood;  There Stands My Darlin';  Bluegrass Music;  Party;  Closest Thing To heaven;  Come On In – 1-
Billy Wright ? Memories:  Make The World Go Away;  From A Jack To A King; Just A Dream; Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain;  Will The Circle Be Unbroken;  Good Hearted Woman;  Write Myself A Letter;  Come On In;  Alone With You; You're The Only World I Know;  Love Sick Blues;  Just A Dream, Gospel – 1-
Billy Wright ? Dreamy Eyes:  Little White Shack; Dreamy Eyes; Back To My Senses;  There She Goes; No One Will Ever Know;  Oh Donna!;  Folsom Prison Blues;  I Love You Because;  Bury Me Beneath The Willow; Almost Persuaded – 1-
Billy Wright ? (UPC888174610603) Power Of a Woman: Wrong Side Of Cheating; She Tuned Me On; You Took the Love; My Money's Almost Gone; There's a Cabin On the Hillside; Ny Next Song; Did You Know; Power Of a Woman; Day and Night; Closest Thing to Heaven; I Saw Mama  - 01-02-14
Billy Wright ? (888174585925)Holding On: Long Tall Cowboy; She's Just a Memory; My World Upside Down; Cardiff Valley; Me and You; One More Memory; I've Got the Rock;
You Just Keep Me Holding On; What's Gonna Hurt in the Morning; Daddy's Song; Walk a Mile; Women; Almost Ready  – 01-02-14
Billy Wright ? (UPC610553122953) Thanks for the Memories:  Forty Acres;  Thanks for the Memories;  Pardon Me;  If Not for Love;  Well Now Lonesome;  Rosie;  See Who's Closer;  See How Many Tears I Cried;  If Heartaches Were Pennies;  Sing Another Song;  Pushing America Out the Door - 30-03-14
Billy Wright ? (UPC610553125459)The Gospel Truth: Certified; If My Heart Was Punctured; Pieces; If Jesus Came Today; Little White Church; I Believe; Come as You Are; Just a Dream; Closest Thing to Heaven; Sing Another Song; Back to My Senses; There's a Cabin On the Hillside; I Saw Mama; Cowboy Camp Meeting - 23-09-14
Billy Wright ? (UPC610553141459) What’s Really Real: Unlocked This Big Ole Heart;  I Don't Think I Can Love You;  If I Told You a Lie;  Daddy's Girl;  What's Really Real;  Climb That Mountain;  The Old Rugged Cross;  Just a Closer Walk With Thee;  In the Garden;  Railway to Heaven;  Don't Keep It a Secret – 15 
Billy Wright ?  (UPC610553147550) Stone Cold Cowboy: All Night Long;  Daddy's Song;  I've Got Everything;  Power of a Woman;  Almost Ready;  You're in My Heart;  Don't Keep It a Secret;  Certified;  I Shook Hands; I Just Want to Love You;  Life Is All About You;  I Really Hate to See You Go;  Dead Broke - 27-02-16

No comments:

Post a Comment