Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Colin Mee


By Praguefrank
SESSIONS Also member of The Skip Rat,  Root'n Toot'n , The Mee Kats
There is not enough info for creating sessionograpy


ALBUMS
Skip [UK] SKCD 08 I've Seen The Light: I Ain't Never; Movin' On; Matchbox; Don't Just Stand There; Mind Your Own Business; Paralysed; Lonesome Whistle; Seven Nights To Rock; I Saw The Light; Little Sister; Rockabilly Rebel; Someone Watching Over You; At The Hop; Blue Suede Shoes; Rockin' My Life Away – 13
Skip [UK] SKCD 09 Shotgun Boogie: Shotgun Boogie; Abilene; The Gold Rush Is Over; At Mail Call Today; I Love You Because; Humpty Dumpty Heart; Finders Keepers Losers Weepers; Will The Circle Be Unbroken; I Don't Hurt Anymore; Time Changes Everything;
The Rhumba Boogie; I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry; Y'all Come – 13
Skip [UK] SKCD 10 Good Luck Charm: Bird Dog;Flip Flop And Fly; Baby I Don't Care;
Never Be Anyone Else; Sweet Little 16; But I Do; All Shook Up; Sweeter Than You; Don't Be Cruel; That'll Be The Day; Treat Me Nice; PeggySue; My Happiness; Poor Little Fool; Good Luck Charm  - 14
Skip [UK] SKCD-13 Get Rhythm: Get Rhythm; Wings Of A Dove; Teenage Idol; Jambalaya; Am I Losing You; So Doggone Lonesome; Running Bear; Travellin' Light; Summertime Blues; Ring Of Fire; Distant Drums; Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry; Please Don't Tease; When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold; Cry Cry Cry - 14
Skip [UK] SKCD 17 Why Baby Why: Why Baby Why; I Guess Things Happen That Way; Pistol Packin' Mama;  Make The World Go Away;  Crazy Arms;  But I Do; Setting The Woods On Fire; Blue Blue Day; One Minute Past Eternity; I Still Miss Someone;  Walk On By; Ballad Of A Teenage Queen; There Stands The Glass; It's Late – 29-04-19

No comments:

Post a Comment