Sunday, February 16, 2020

Ben Crane


By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography

ALBUMS
Ben Crane [CAN] BC01? Sunlight On Silver: Cattle Call; Greatest Cowboy; Sam And Katie; Reason To Live; Sunlight On Silver; Little Joe The Wrangler; House Of Gold; First Step To Heaven; Strength To Stand; Remember The Cross.- 95 W. Sharmon Crane (Cassette)
Jinglebob [CAN] BC 02? The Way I Feel: It's A Good Life; Set Apart; Take The Time; Coming Home; Where The Sould Of Man Never Dies; The Way I Feel; Bondurant Sunrise; Jumpin' At The Woodside; Old Cowboy Dreams; Just The Start – 98 (cassette)
Jinglebob [CAN] BC 03 When Cowboys Rode As Kings:  Blue Alberta Sky; The Only Love He Knows; Cowboy's Lament;  Wind In The Pines; Whoopie-Ti-Yi-Yo; Lonesome In The Saddle;  Too Old To Ride The Range;  When Cowboys Rode As Kings; Bull Run Boogie;  Beneath The Western Stars;  First Waltz With The Bride;  Bees In The Outhouse;  I've Got Alot To Thank My Daddy For;  The Old Crossroads;  If Jesus Comes Tomorrow;  Two Roads – 02?
Jinglebob [CAN] BC 04  Off My Rocker: I'm The Sap In The Family Tree; Lucky; Salt Lick; One Cheek Sneak; Itching' For A Britching; Bear Necessities; Ridin' Drag; Midwife Crisis; Chick Magnet; Once A Year; Café Olé; One Less Good Rope; Zelda, Queen Of The Herd; Sap Reprise – 03 (Recorded at The Whitehouse Recording Co., Three Hills AB, CAN; Pdoduced by Ben Crane0
Jinglebob [CAN] BC 05 Remember The Cross:  Ride A Wide Circle; Beneath The Western Stars;  Set Apart;  Streets Of Laredo;  House Of Gold; Remember The Cross; Take The Time;  Great Is Thy Faithfulness; First Step To Heaven; She's Perfect;  I Can [Jessica and Stephanie Crane];  If Jesus Comes Tomorrow; The Old Crossroad;  Daddy's Favourite Word (with Jessica Crane); Jesus It's Me Again ( with Dick Damron) – 0-
Jinglebob [CAN] BC 06 Hard Times: Rich Man; Poor Boy Mansion; The Good Things (Outweigh The Bad); Nothing Like Alberta; How Long; Setting Of The Sun; Climb Back Up and Ride; Of All The Things I Coulda Passed Down; Old Paint; First Thing On My Mind [1] - 11-03-11 [1] recorded 2006
Jinglebob [CAN] ? Off My Rocker (with Bonus Tracks): I'm The Sap In The Family Tree; Lucky; Salt Lick; One Cheek Sneak; I'm My Own Grampa (Bonus track); Itchin' For A Britchin'; Bear Necessities; Ridin' Drag; Midwife Crisis; Chick Magnet; Geezer In A Speedo (Bonus track); Once A Year; Cafe Ole; Zelda, Queen Of The Herd – 21-10-11 (reissue of 2003 album with bonus tracks from 2011 CD single)
Jinglebob [CAN] BC 08 Wonder Working God: Stir Up A Hunger; Lay It All Down; Wonder Working God; Mercy Seat; I Won't Be Silenced; Change Me On The Inside; Borrowed For A Time; The Rock; All I Need; Amazing Love; Old Kind Of Love; What A Day That Will Be - 01-08-12
Ben Crane [CAN] ? The Two of Us: Not a Care in the World; Livin' on Love; Simple Love; The Two of Us; Heart of the Heartland; The Beauty of a Song; At Last; Somewhere Over the Rainbow; Tennessee Waltz; What a Friend We Have in Jesus; Humble Me; Not Alone; You Are My Sunshine – 13-07-18 W. Jessica Oracheski

Ben Crane [CAN] ? Satisfied Mind: Satisfied Mind; I'll Never Need Another You; I Don't Need a Thing at All; Amanda; It Must Be Love; Fightin' Side of Me; Remember Song; Ain't All That Bad; Once a Year; Geezer in a Speedo; I'm My Own Grampa; Sombra del Canyon; Ain't Gonna Blow My House Down; All My Hope; Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) – 09-04-20

DIGITAL SINGLES:
Fightin’ Side Of Me – 30-10-17

No comments:

Post a Comment