Monday, November 23, 2020

Cowboy Slim Rinehart

 Nolan Alfred Rinehart, *11-03-1911 Comanche County, TX, +28-10-1948 Michigan (car accident).
By Henk Scholts
SESSIONS

Cowboy Slim Rinehart did not recorded any commercial session. All recording are taken from 1940’s XEG radio station shows

ALBUMS
County CO-550 Border Radio: 
[The Carter Family:] May I Sleep In Your Barn Tonight; The Dying Soldier; My Heart's Tonight In Texas; Lover's Farewell; I Never Loved But One ; Grave On The Green Hillside; Shall We Gather At The River; Lily Of The Valley; [Mainer's Mountaineers:] Arkansas Traveler; Blue Railroad Train; Shortenin' Bread; My Old Pal Of Yesterday; Indian River Hoedown; Letter Edged In Black; Goodbye Maggie; Left All Alone; [Cowboy Slim Rinehart:] I Want A Good Woman; Nobody's Darling; Blue Yodel #10; Trail Of The Great Divide; Ridin' Down The Old Texas Trail; Memories Of My Silver Haired Daddy; My Buddy; Missouri Moon; On The Mississippi Shore; Alone and Lonesome; Lonesome Valley - 90 (The transcriptions from border radio station XEG in Old Mexico in the 1940's)    
Heart Of Texas HOTR-4129 The King of Border Radio: Opening Theme Song; The End Of The World; Put Me In Your Pocket; I Had But Fifty Cents; Give My Love To Nellie Jack; Great Speckled Bird; The Man In The Moon Is A Cowhand; An Old Saddle For Sale; Drifting To That Home; True Blue Bill; The Return Of The Gay Cabellero; Cowboy Jack; The Fate Of The Mountaineer's Bride; Frankie And Johnny; Among The Budded Roses; Red River Valley; Letter Edged In Black; Rovin' Gambler; Little Rosewood Casket; I'll Go Riding Down That Old Texas Trail; All The Things That Might Have Been; Don't Be Ashamed Of Mother; The Dream Of A Miner's Child; Eastbound Train; Gathering Flowers From The Hillside; Closing Theme Song – 29-07-08 (The transcriptions from border radio station XEG in Old Mexico in the 1940's)

No comments:

Post a Comment