Saturday, October 5, 2024

Diesel Island

 by Praguefrank
SESSIONS ,

2016 Casa Del Torretta on the Hill, St. Louis, MO- Diesel Island (Kip Loui [vcl/ac gt], Brian Henneman [ld gt], Richard Tralles [vcl/bass], Spencer Marquart [drums/percussion], Carl Pandolfi [vcl/piano])
001 SHE'S A LITTLE LIGHT
002 MY BABY LEFT ME ON A TRAIN
003 FAR AWAY
004 LOSER'S RENDEZVOUS
005 POOR ME
006 WHEN I WRITE MY NUMBER ONE
007 PAY MY BILLS
008 I'M GOING AWAY
009 GONNA BE A LONG NIGHT
010 VENDORS OF SUBSTANCE
011 I CREATED A NEED
012 SADDLE AND GUN
Tracks above issued on album Diesel Island

ALBUMS
Diesel Island ?  Diesel Island: 
She's a Little Light;  My Baby Left Me on a Train;  Far Away;  Loser's Rendezvous;  Poor Me;  When I Write My Number One;  Pay My Bills;  I'm Going Away;  Gonna Be a Long Night;  Vendors of Substance;  I Created a Need;  Saddle and Gun - 09-06-17


No comments:

Post a Comment