*1992 San Antonio, TX
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
2018 Dallas, TX/ Austin, TX – Brody Price (Brody Price [vcl/gt/ harmonica/ percussion/ synthesizer], Jack Malonis [mandolin], Brian Douglas Phillips [steel], Hunter Beauchamp [bass gt])
001 PRELUDE HDT 8037
002 DOUG'S SONG HDT 8037
003 MEANT FOR ME HDT 8037
004 LIVING ON THE BOTTOM HDT 8037
005 CHEAP FIRECRACKERS HDT 8037
006 ELBOW GREASE HDT 8037
007 WALTZING HDT 8037
008 SMALL TOWN TRAGEDY HDT 8037
009 GROWING UP HDT 8037
010 GOOD LUCK GOOD MORNING HDT 8037
011 BY THE BOOK HDT 8037
2019 unknown, TX – Brody Price
012 INVITATION #1
013 HELL ON THIS OLD HEART
014 BY THE BOOK
015 WHISKEY AND VERMOUTH
016 BIRTHDAY CARDS
017 SMOKES GET WET
018 TESTIMONY #1
019 JUST MIGHT BE
Tracks above issued on EP Hoop Dreams
2019 unknown, TX – Brody Price
020 DADDY LESSONS
021 WISHFUL THINKING
022 LONG DAYS
Tracks above issued on EP Pixie’s Burden
2022 Niles City Sound, Fort Worth, TX – Brody Price
023 IF I WERE YOU
024 DYING WHEN I MET YOU
025 FALL
026 IT WAS YOU
027 LOVE I HOPE YOU STAY
028 THE WAY SHE MOVES
029 I DON'T WANNA PLAY ANYMORE
030 OUTGROWN
031 SATELLITES AND DUST
032 WALTZ
Tracks above issued on album Win A Trip to Palm Springs!
2026 Niles City Sound, Fort Worth, TX – Brody Price (Brody Price [vcl/gt/ harmonica], Marshall Pruitt [vcl/el/baritone gt/ bass/ piano], Jack Malonis [el gt/piano], Zack Wiggs [steel], Michelle Ayoubi [bass], Jake Hall [percussion], Scott Daniels [fiddle], Sam Caster [vcl])
033 ATROPHY
034 NOT THAT BAD
035 BREATHING AGAIN
036 CELL WALL MEMBRANE
037 HOW IT FEELS
038 NIGHTMARES
039 WASTE
040 EVERYTHING WE HAVE
041 BEGINNINGS
042 LOSING FIGHT
043 BETWEENER
Tracks above issued on album Leaf Miner’s Daughter
ALBUMS
Hand Drawn HDT 8037 What's the Point in Trying: Prelude; Doug's Song; Meant for Me; Living on the Bottom; Cheap Firecrackers ; Elbow Grease; Waltzing; Small Town Tragedy; Growing Up; Good Luck Good Morning; By the Book -12-09-18
Niles City no # Win A Trip To Palm Springs!: If I Were You; Dying When I Met You; Fall; It Was You; Love I Hope You Stay; The Way She Moves; I Don't Wanna Play Anymore; Outgrown; Satellites and Dust; Waltz – 28-10-22
Gar Hole no # Leaf Miner's Daughter: Atrophy; Not That Bad; Breathing Again; Cell Wall Membrane; How it Feels; Nightmares; Waste; Everything We Have; Beginnings; Losing Fight; Betweener – 09-10-26
EPs
Brody Price no # Hoop Dreams: Invitation #1; Hell On This Old Heart; By the Book; Whiskey and Vermouth; Birthday Cards;Smokes Get Wet;Testimony #1; Just Might Be – 17-10-19
Brody Price no # Pixie’s Burden: Daddy Lessons; Wishful Thinking; Long Days – 22-11-19
Sunday, September 6, 2026
Brody Price
Labels:
alternative,
Price Brody
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment