*Orange, NSW, AUS
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
2022-2023 Dotted Eight Studio, Orange, NSW, AUS – James Keith (Producer: Craig Honeysett)
001 LIFE IS GOOD TODAY
002 THIS TOWN
003 REASON TO BELIEVE
004 WHEN WE WERE KIDS
005 SAY I DO (PART 1)
006 SHE SAID YES (PART 2)
007 SHE'S GOT IT ALL
008 NO HERO
009 TORTUGA
010 LOVE OF MY LIFE
011 COUNTRY BOY
012 MY LIFE
Tracks above issued on album Life Is Good Today
2024 unknown – James Keith
013 ON FIRE digital single [rel. May 31]
014 BE YOURSELF digital single [rel. Oct. 4]
2025 unknown – James Keith
015 SHE DON’T Apr. 4]/ I Call It Magic When I’m With You
016 SHE DON’T (ACOUSTIC) digital single [rel. June 6]
017 CHASING DREAMS digital single [rel.July 25]
018 BE REALdigital single [rel. Sept. 26]
2025-2026 unknown – James Keith (Producer: James Keith, Alex Mather)
019 LIFE IS GOOD TODAY
020 SHE'S WORTH THE WAIT
021 ALIVE
022 THE MOMENT
023 BEST PART OF MY DAY
024 CRUEL GAME
025 DON’T WANNA STOP
026 MAN I WAS MEANT TO BE
027 LIVING THIS LIFE
028 I MISS YOU
029 THIS LIFE
030 SIXTEEN THOUSAND (16,251KMS)
031 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Tracks above issued on album I Call It Magic When I’m With You
ALBUMS
James Keith [AUS] ? Life Is Good Today: Life Is Good Today; This Town; Reason To Believe; When We Were Kids; Say I Do (Part 1); She Said Yes (Part 2); She's Got It All; No Hero; Tortuga; Love Of My Life; Country Boy; My Life – 08-02-24
James Keith [AUS] ? I Call It Magic When I'm with You: Life Is Good Today; She's Worth the Wait; Alive; The Moment; Best Part of My Day; Cruel Game; Don’t Wanna Stop; Man I Was Meant to Be; Living This Life; I Miss You; She Don't; This Life; Sixteen Thousand (16,251Kms); Happy Birthday – 09-10-26
Friday, October 9, 2026
James Keith
Labels:
Keith James,
mainstream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment