Sunday, August 31, 2014

Golden Ring



By Praguefrank, Vaclav Zpatecka

SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography

ALBUMS (probably incomplete)

ARC [CAN] A/AS 730 Release Me: Release Me; Detroit City; Green, Green Grass OfHome; King Of The Road; Make The World Go Away; The Minute You're Gone; There's A Heartache Following Me; Edelweiss; Memories Are Made Of This; I've Been A Bad, Bad Boy; The River; It Hurts So Much To See You Go - 66
ARC [CAN] A/AS 742  Last Waltz / I'll Never Fall In Love Again / There Goes My Everything: The Last Waltz; There Goes My Everything; I'll Never Fall In Love Again; What Would I Be; Once Upon A Time; I Won't Forget You; Ode To Billy Joe; Jackson; You Were On My Mind; King Of The Road; Crying In The Chapel – 67
ARC [CAN] A/AS 765 Am I That Easy To Forget:  Am I That Easy To Forget; Born To Lose; Just Out Of Reach; Candy Kisses; Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes; 8 X 10; Ring Of Fire; Sands Of Gold; Abilene; Six Days On The Road; A Satisfied Mind – 67?
ARC [CAN] AS 778 A Man Without Love: (tracks unknown) – 68?
ARC [CAN]  AS 797 Those Were The Days: Those Were The Days; Les Bycyclettes De Belsize; Little Arrows; Dream A Little Dream; There Is A Mountain; Love Is Blue; I Was Kaiser Bill's Batman; Peek-A-Boo; Simon Smith and His Amazing Dancing Bear; Michelle; This Little Bird – 68?
ARC [CAN] AS 799 A Minute Of Your Time: A Minute Of Your Time ; Release Me; Delilah; Help Yourself; It’s Not Unusual; Detroit City; I’ll Never Fall In Love Again; There Must Be A Way; Green Green Grass Of Home; I’m Coming Home; Let The Heartaches Begin – 68
ARC [CAN] AS 800 Galveston: (tracks unknown) – 68
ARC [CAN] AS 803 My Way, Galveston, Goodbye:  My Way;   Galveston; Goodbye;  Gentle On my Mind; The Way It Used To Be;  For Once In my Life; The Windmills Of Your mind; Am I That Easy To Forget; A Man Without Love; Monsieur Dupont – 69?
ARC [CAN] AS 805 Love Me Tonight: Love Me Tonight; Les Bycyclettes De Belsize; If You Love Her; May I Have The Next Dream With You; Where Do You Go To My Lovely; 1, 2, 3 O'Leary; My Sentimental Friend; Something's Happening; Good Time; The Boxer – 69?
ARC [CAN] AST-2 Nat King Cole’s Greatest Hits: Dance Ballerina Dance; When I Fall In Love; It’s Only A Paper Moon; Smile; Let There Be Love; (Get You Kicks On) Route 66; Mona Lisa; L-O-V-E; Answer Me; Sweet Lorraine; Walking My Baby Back Home; Unforgettable – 70?
ARC [CAN] AST-3 A Tribute To Johnny Cash: A Boy Named Sue; The Best That I Can Do; If You Had My Eyes; Wreck Of The Old '97; Columbus Stockade Blues; Folsom Prison Blues; I Walk The Line; Ring Of Fire; Daddy Sang Bass; I Got Stripes – 70?
ARC [CAN[ AST 4 Rose Garden: : Rose Garden; Snowbird; Put A Little Love In Your Heart; Stoney End; This Is My Song; Son Of A Preacherman; I Couldn't Live Without Your Love; My Love; I Know A Place; You Don't Have To Say You Love Me – 70 (reissued in 1980 on Arc Sound [CAN] VC-1034)
ARC [CAN] AST 9 Tribute To Glen Campbell: By The Time I Get To Phoenix; Gentle On My Mind; The Impossible Dream; Try A Little Tenderness; Mary In The Morning; Wichita Lineman; Galveston; Where's The Playground Susie; Honey Come Back; Dreams Of The Everyday Housewife; Didn't We Girl; Everything A Man Could Ever Need - 70
ARC [CAN] AS 823 Tribute To Elvis: Blue Suede Shoes; In The Ghetto; All Shook Up; Are You Lonesome Tonight; U.S. Male; Teddy Bear; Jailhouse Rock; Suspicious Minds; Heartbreak Hotel; Lawdy Miss Claudy; Hound Dog; Love Me Tender – 72?
ARC [CAN] AS 832 Tribute To Elvis, vol. 2: An American Trilogy; I Got Stung; Always On My Mind; Treat Me Nice; Wooden Heart; Burning Love; I Just Can't Help Believin'; The Wonder Of You; Wear My Ring Around Your Neck; Until It's Time For You To Go; His Latest Flame; I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone – 72?
ARC [CAN] ACS 29 Little Drummer Boy: Little Drummer Boy; Mary's Boy Child; Little Donkey; Away In a Manger; Come Landlord Fill The Flowing Bowl; The Village of Ste. Bernadette;  White Christmas; Jingle Bells; I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus; Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer; The Twelve Days of Christmas; Bless This House - 7-
ARC [CAN] COV 3001 20 Super Hits: Release Me; Detroit City; Green Green Grass Of Home; It’s Not Unusual; Joanna; Delilah; There Goes My Everything; The Last Waltz;  Edelweiss; There Must Be A Way; A Minute Of Your Time; Help Yourself; I’ll Never Fall In Love Again; I’m Coming Home; Let The Heartache Begin; Am I That Easy To Forget; Love Me Tonight; A Man Without Love; Les Bicyclettes de Belsize; If I Only Had The Time – 7- (sampler)
ARC [CAN] COV 3003 20 Hits: (tracks unknown) – 7-
ARC [AUS] 2017 The Golden Ring Sing The Best  Hits Of Tom Jones: It’s Not Unusual; Help Yourself; Detroit City; I’m Coming Home; I’ll Never Fall In Love Again; Love Me Tonight; Delilah; A Minute Of Your Time; Green Green Grass Of hone; Man Without Love - ?

1 comment:

  1. As an avid baker , I cannot sing sufficient praises for Silicone fondant moulds they have revolutionized my cake redecorating game , permitting me to effortlessly create complicated designs with flawless results. the flexibility and durability of these mildew cause them to a need to have tool in any baker arsenal. whether you are a novice or a seasoned seasoned , silicone fondant mold are positive to take your creations to the following stage. rather endorse giving them a try.

    ReplyDelete