Sunday, April 19, 2015

Philomena Begley



*20-10-1945 Pomeroy, County Tyrone, NIR
By Praguefrank, Peter Vitous, Thieu Van De Vorst

SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography



ALBUMS

Release [UK] BRL 4030 Truck Drivin' Woman: I Love A Ramblin' Man; Truck Drivin' Woman; I'll Be All Smiles To Night; I Really Think I'm Crying; How Can I Face Tomorrow; Here Today And Gone Tomorrow; Never Again; Darling Are You Ever Coming Home; Philadelphia Lawyer; Village In County Tyrone; My Little Son; Old Ardboe - 72
Top Spin [UK] TSLP 71 Meet The Queen of Country Music: I've Got Texas In My Heart; False Eyelashes; Song I Can Sing; Crying Steel Guitar; I Apologize; Lucky Ol' Me; Honky Tonkitis; Where Do Babies Go; I Love You Honey; You Never Were Mine; If I Had The Right; Truck Driver's Sweetheart – 72 (reissued on Top Spin TSLP 01 in 1974)
Release [UK] BRL 4035 The Two Of  Us: (tracks unknown) - 73 w. Ray Lynam
Top Spin [UK] TSLP-76  Introduces Her Ramblin' Men: (tracks unknown) - 74
Release [UK] BRL 4057 Together… Again: Mr. and Mrs. Used To Be;  Golden Ring;  What's Your Mama's Name;  That's When My Baby Sing's His Song;  Light In The Window;  Together Again;  We Go Together;  Sweet Music Man;  Husband Hunting;  You and Me and Her and Him;  Queen Of The Silver Dollar;  Second Handed Flowers- 04-75 w. Ray Lynam (reissued on Harp HPE 682)
Top Spin [UK] TSLP-82 Blanket On The Ground: Blanket On The Ground; If God Can Forgive You; Mama Spank; Stand Beside Me; Where Is The Broken Heart; Sleep My Baby; They Don't Make 'em Like My Daddy; You Don't Need To Move A Mountain; Satin Sheets; Poor Sweet Baby; Three Ways To Love You; I'm Your Country Girl – 08-75
Top Spin [UK] TSLP 86 Queen Of The Silver Dollar: (tracks unknown) - 05-76
Top Spin [UK] TSLP 90 Irish Country Queen: 41st Lonely hearts Club; Irish Eyes; Grandma Whistled; Can I Sleep In your Arms;Country Tyrone; Once Around The Dancefloor; How Great Thou Art; My Mother’s Home; Medals For Mothers; Lonesome End Of the Line; Tipperary Town; Light In The Window - 12-76 (reissued on Ritz SP 404/LP 0019 in 1984)
Top Spin [UK] TSLP 98 Truckin' Queen : Big Wheel Cannonball; Highwayman; In God I Trust; Long Legged Truck Drivers; Ravishing Ruby; Truckin' Queen; Route 65 To Nashville; Truck Driving Mother; Runaway Truck; Old Ben; Big Mack; Roll On Big Mama – 77 (reissued in 1984 on Ritz SP 405, LP 0020)
Top Spin [UK] TSLP 110 Nashville Country: I'll Be A Lady Tomorrow (But I'm Gonna Be Your Woman Tonight); Let The Teardrops Fall On Me; Catfish John; Only Man Made Things In Heaven; Mama's And Daddy's Little Girl; Seeing You With Her; Umbrella Song; No Man Is A Mountain; Tonight I'll Throw A Party; Some Old Rainy Morning; Get A Little Hurt Out; I Wonder Where I'll Find You Out Tonight - 78
Top Spin [UK] TSLP 113 Fireside Country: Billy Joe; Yes Ma’m He Found Me In The Honky Tonk; The Shoes Go On The Other Foot; Mammas Don’t Let You Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys; Down River Road; It Must Be You; Heartache Following Me; How Can I (Help You Forget Me); Take Me Along; I Just Wanna Be A Country girl; A Fooll Like Me; San Antonio Rose – 79 (recorded at Fireside Recording Studio, Nashville, TN)
Harp [UK] HPE 605 We Love To Sing: You And Me Her And Him; All These Little Things; We've Run Out Of Tomorrows; We Go Together; Seeing Eye To Eye; My Elusive Dreams; When My Baby Sings His Song; Mr. And Mrs. Used To Be; Daddy Was An Old Time Preacher Man; Anything's Better Than Nothing; We Love To Sing About Jesus; Silver Sandals – 79 w. Ray Lynam
Top Spin [UK] TSLP 502 Philomena's Country: The Triangle Song; Foolin' Around; Faded Love; Everything I've Always Wanted; Okie From Muskogee; God If I Could Only Write Your Love Song;  If This Is What Love's All About; I Don't Believe I'll Fall In Love Today; One Night Of Cheating; Daydreams About Night Things; I Can't Keep My Hands Off Of You; Sweet Baby Jane - 80 (reissued on Ritz SP 403 in 1984)
K-Tel [UK]  KLP 110 Country Scenes: Whiskey Drinkin' You; Okie From Muskogee ; Cliffs Of Doneen;  The Way Old Friends Do;  I Fall To Pieces;  Excuse Me I Think I've Got A Heartache;  Sweet Baby Jane;  Cottage On The Hill;  Teardrops Are Smarter Than You Think; The Buck Dance;  The Triangle Song;  Catfish John; Crying My Heart Out Over You; God If I Could Only Write Your Love Song;  Big Wheel Cannonball;  Darlin' It's Yours; Let The Teardrops Fall On Me; Mull Of Kintyre; Faded Love; Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys - 83
Ritz [UK] SP 406/RITZLP 0021 The Best Of Philomena Begley: What's Wrong With The Way We're Doing It Now; Down River Road; Truck Drivin' Woman; Why Me; Love Was (Once Around The Dance Floor); Here Today And Gone Tomorrow; Umbrella Song; Route 65 To Nashville; One Is One Too Many; Blanket On The Ground; Tonight I'll Throw A Party; Mama's And Daddy's Little Girl; I've Got Texas In My Heart; How Great Thou Art; Light In The Window; Village In County Tyrone; I'll Be A Lady Tomorrow (But I'm Gonna Be Your Woman Tonight); Queen Of The Silver Dollar; Medals For Mothers; San Antonio Rose - 84
Ritz [UK] SP 415/RITZLP 0026 You're In My Heart: Sentimental Old You; Honky Tonkin'; Have I Told You Lately That I Love You; Pull The Covers Over Me; Old Flames; Deportees;  The Way Old Friends Do; Ease The Fever; One Of Those Days; Jealous Heart; Dancin Your Memory Away; Daddy's Side Of The Bed - 84
Ritz [UK] RITZLP 0028 Simply Divine: You Don't Know Love; Simply Divine; Together Alone; Near You; Don't Step Over An Old Love; Making Plans; Sweetest Of All; I'll Never Need Another You; She Sang The Melody; Long As We're Dreaming; We're Gonna Hold On; Fire Of Two Old Flames – 85 w. Ray Lynam
Ritz [UK] RITZLP 0040 More About Love: That’s More About Love; Grandpa; Mama She’s Crazy; Standing In The Line; nother Chance; Sailorl; Captured By Love; It Only Hurts For A Little While; I’ll be Faithful To You; Memories Are Made Of This; One Love At A Time; Real Men Don’t Make Quiche - 02-87
Ritz [UK] RITZLP 0046 Silver Anniversary Album: Key Is In The Mailbox; Leavin' On Your Mind; Here Today And Gone Tomorrow; Queen Of The Silver Dollar; Rose Of My Heart; Blanket On The Ground; Behind The Footlights; Truck Drivin' Woman; Jeannie's Afraid Of The Dark; One Is One Too Many; Red Is The Rose; Galway Bay; Dark Island; Old Ardboe – 88
Scotdisc [UK] ITV 476 Country Scots’N’Írish: Big Wheel Cannonball; Flower Of Scotland; Rose Of Mooncoin; Way Old Friends Do; Mummy And Daddy’s Little Girl; Making Love To You Is Just Like Eating Peanuts; Cliffs Of doonen; Come By The Hills; I’m Crying My Heart Out Oer You; Mull Of Kintyre; That’s What Your Love Means To me; Cottage On The Hill; Everything I Touch Turns To sugar; Scotland Again - 12-88
K-Tel [UK] 450 Reflections: Have You Ever Been So Lonely; Hillbilly Girl With The Blues; Daddy And Home; I'm So Afraid Of Losing You Again; Too Young; Little Grey Home In The West; Heartaches; Carolina Moon; Pal Like Mother; I Still Love You (After All These Years); My Tears Will Tell My Heart; When Two Worlds Collide; God I Love You; Breath In My Body – 90
Ritz [UK] 528/RITZCD 0061 In Harmony: No Love Left; Just Between You And Me; I'm Wasting Your Time You're Wasting Mine; Till A Tear Becomes A Rose; Always Always; We're Strangers Again; We'll Get Ahead Someday; All You've Got To Do Is Dream; Daisy Chain; Don't Believe Me I'm Lying; You Can't Break The Chains Of Love; Let's Pretend We're Not Married Tonight; How Can I (Help You Forgive Me); Somewhere Between – 04-91 w. Mick Flavin
Ritz [UK] RITZCD 502 Live In Concert: Queen Of The Silver Dollar; Truck Drivin' Woman; Sentimental Woman; I Still Love You (After All These Years); Isle Of Innisfree; Pal Like A Mother; I'm So Afraid Of Losing You; Route 65 To Nashville; Dark Island; Hillbilly Girl With The Blues; One Is One Too Many; I'll Be Faithful To You; How Great Thou Art; Blanket On The Ground – 05-91 (rec. Whitehall Theatre, Dundee, 1990)
Ritz [UK] RITZCD 522 Country Queen For 30 Years: Walkin' Talkin' Cryin' Barely Beatin' Broken Heart; Picture Of Me (Without You); Every Second; Look At Us; Bright Lights And Country Music; Start Living Again; Bed You Made For Me; Home I'll Be; Our Wedding Day; Just One Time; If My Heart Had Windows; Family Tree; Last Rose Of Summer; Life Is Not Always A Rainbow; Gold And Silver Days; Bing Bang Boom – 92
Paddy [IRL] CD 10 Ireland's Queen Of Country: Dancing At The Fay Doe Doe; Way Old Friends Do; Golden Memories; I'll Remember You; Husband Hunting; Green Fields Around Arboe; Down At The Twist And Shout; I Feel In Love; How You Play The Game; Bayou Baby; Gold And Silver Days; Louisiana Saturday Night; Crystal Chandeliers; Fiddle And Guitar Band -99
Sharpe [UK] PADDY CD 17 The Way Old Friends Do: Mother May I; God's Coloring Book; Gold And Silver Days; I See God; He Took Your Place; Wishful Thinking; Crystal Chandeliers; Golden Memories; Way Old Friends Do; Color Me Blue; Darling Days; There'll Be Love; Husband Hunting; Hallelujah In My Heart – 02 w. Margo O‘Donnell
Prism Leisure [UK] PLATCD 746 My Elusive Dreams: You And Me Her And Him; All These Little Lights; We've Run Out Of Tomorrows; We Go Together; Seeing Eye To Eye; When My Baby Sings His Song; Mr. And Mrs. Used To Be; Daddy Was An Old Time Preacher Man; Anything's Better Than Nothing; We Love To Sing About Jesus; Silver Sandals; You're The One I Can't Live Without; Papa's Wagon; You Were Never Mine; My Elusive Dreams; What's Your Mama's Name Child; Jeannie's Afraid Of The Dark; I Can't Believe You Stopped Loving Me – 29-01-03 w. Ray Lynam
Sharpe/Philomena [IRL] no #? (UPC0689232081225) Today: Woman In The Moon; Still Feelin' Blue; Just Because I'm A Woman; Cottage On The Old Dungganon Road; Scotland Again; Blue House Painted White; I Love You Enough To Let You Go; Que Sera Sera; Why Can't He Be You; Song From Way Back Then; Only Yesterday; Leaving Houston Blue; Gambler; Don't Tell Mama (I Was Drinking); Go On And Go – 04-03
H+H [UK] HHCD-231 Village In County Tyrone: To Hear The Family Sing; Grandma Whistled; Medals For Mothers; I Don't Believe I'll Fall In Love Today; Lucky Ol' Me; Grandpa Tell Us About The Good Old Days; Yes Ma'm (He Found Me In A Honky Tonk); I Love You Honey; Big Four Poster Bed; Our Wedding Day; No Man Is A Mountain; Mama's And Daddy's Little Girl; Come Me Little Son; Daddy's Side Of The Bed; Jealous Heart; Picture Of Me (Without You); Where Do Babies Go; Come By The Hills; Old Ardboe; Mama He's Crazy; Village In County Tyrone; Pal Like Mother; Walkin' Talkin' Cryin' Barely Beatin' Broken Heart; Crying Steel Guitar; One Is One Too Many; I'm Crying My Heart Out Over You; Some Ol' Rainy Morning; My Mother's Home; County Tyrone; Bed You Made For Me; Honky Tonkitis; Cottage On The Hill; Can I Sleep In Your Arms; Light In The Window; Route 65 To Nashville; You Can't Make Love By Yourself; You Are The One I Can't Live Without; Still Feeling Blue; Song I Can Sing; In God I Trust; Isle Of Innisfree; Why Me – 04 (double)
H+H [UK] HHCD-232 Once Around The Dance Floor: Song From Way Back Then; Honky Tonkin'; Ease The Fever; Blanket On The Ground; Love Was (Once Around The Dance Floor); Jose Cuervo; I'll Be A Lady Tomorrow (But I'm Gonna Be Your Woman Tonight); False Eyelashes; Irish Eyes; Buck Dance; Big Wheel Cannonball; Galway Bay; Little Grey Home In The West; Carolina Moon; Take Me Along; Gambler; Memories Are Made Of This; I Just Wanna Be A Country Girl; Truck Drivin' Woman; Flower Of Scotland; I Wonder Where I'll Find You At Tonight; One Night Of Cheating; Fool Like Me; Every Second; If I Had The Right; Dancing Your Memory Away; Jeannie's Afraid Of The Dark; My Elusive Dreams; Sweet Baby Jane; Cherro Moana Marie – Liam Gibson; Wildwood Flower – Dan O'Hara and Tom Quinn; What's Your Mama's Name Child; Laugh With Me – Kevin Farrelly; Today Tomorrow And Forever; Cinco De Mayo – The Ramblin' Men; Daddy Dumplin'; Walking Piece Of Heaven; There Goes My Heart Again – Colin Kley; Hello Mary Lou – Kevin Mcginnity; Truck Driver's Sweetheart- 04 (double)
H+H [UK] HHCD-233 Red Is The Rose: Pull The Covers Over Me; Down River Road; Dark Island; Just One More Time; Queen Of The Silver Dollar; Shoe Goes On The Other Foot Tonight; Cliffs Of Doneen; Here Today And Gone Tomorrow; Country Girl; Tipperary Girl; Leaving On My Mind; Home I'll Be; Excuse Me (I Think I've Got A Heartache); Darling It's Yours; Foolin' Around; Get A Little Hurt Out; Bright Lights And Country Music; Start Living Again; Bing Bang Boom; How Great Thou Art; What's Wrong With The Way We Are Doing It Now; Red Is The Rose; Fallin' For You; Daydreams About Night Things; I Don't Feel Like A Movie Tonight; Woman In The Moon; Just Before I Am A Woman; I Fall To Pieces; Triangle Song; Umbrella Song; Country I'm A Coming; Storms Never Last; I Burnt The Little Riverside Tavern Down; It's A Long Way From Heaven; Nitro Express; Mexico; Hold On Woman; Wait A Little Longer Please Jesus; Only Yesterday; Ravishing Ruby; Isle Of Innisfree; Why Me – 04 (double)
H + H [UK] HHCD-234 The Way Old Friends Do: Sentimental Ol' You; Have I Told You Lately That I Love You; Too Young; Heartaches; It Must Be You; Breath In My Body; Way Old Friends Do; Look At Us; Rose Of My Heart; Gold And Silver Days; Old Flames; Last Rose Of Summer; I'm So Afraid Of Losing You Again; One Of These Days; That's More About Losing You Again; Real Men Don't Eat Quiche; Sailor; Deportees; Only Yesterday; Behind The Floodlights; I Love A Ramblin' Man; I Really Think I'm Crying; Darling Are You Ever Coming Home; How Can I Face Tomorrow; You And Me Her And Him; Never Again; Truck Driver's Sweetheart; You Never Were Mine; I've Got Texas In My Heart; .Don't Make Me Go To School; Heartaches Follow Me; Ballad Of Billy Joe; Key Is In The Mailbox; Faded Love; Rose Of Mooncoin; When Two Worlds Collide; Mull Of Kintyre; Scotland Again; Blue House Painted White; Cottage On The Old Dungannon Road – 05 (double)
H+H [UK] HHCD-315 I'll Only Give This Up When It Gives Me Up: I Guess To Pieces; Mama Knows The Highway; Last Supper; Pass Me By (If You're Only Passing Through); It's Been A Long Time; Life's Storybook Cover; Where Ya Coming From; Driving; Wind Beneath My Wings; I Love You Enough To Let You Go; Don't Tell Mama (I Was Drinking); Only Yesterday; Go On And Go; Blue Jean Country Queen; Que Sera Sera; Listen To The Children; Family Tree – 01-09 (also special edition with DVD)
H+H [UK] ? The Collection: Never Again; Truck Drivin' Woman; I'll Be All Smiles Tonight; I Really Think I'm Crying; How Can I Face Tomorrow; Here Today And Gone Tomorrow; I Love A Ramblin' Man; You Never Were Mine; Jeannie's Afraid Of The Dark; What's Your Mama's Name Child; My Elusive Dreams; Darling Are You Ever Coming Home; Philadelphia Lawyer; Village In County Tyrone; My Little Son; Old Arboe; You're The One I Can't Live Without; You And Me Her And Him – 03-09
H+H [UK] HHCD 320 Ireland's Queen Of Country/  From Then Till Now (50 Years Of Music And Memories): I Love A Ramblin' Man; My Little Son; Village In County Tyrone; Old Ardboe; Truck Drivin' Woman; Mama's And Daddy's Little Girl; Here Today Gone Tomorrow; My Elusive Dreams; Jeannie's Afraid Of The Dark; You And Me Her And Him; False Eyelashes; I Love You Honey; Crying Steel Guitar; Lucky Ol' Me; Honky Tonkitis; You Never Were Mine; Where Do Babies Go; I've Got Texas In My Heart; Queen Of The Silver Dollar; Blanket On The Ground; Today Tomorrow And Forever; Love Was (Once Around The Dance Floor); Light In The Window; What's Wrong With The Way We Are Doing It Now; Down River Road; Wait A Little Longer Please Jesus; Route 65 To Nashville; Umbrella Song; Jose Cuervo; Triangle Song; Big Four Poster Bed; Medals For Mothers; Blue Jean Country Queen; Honky Tonkin'; Way Old Friends Do; Deportees; Pull The Covers Over Me; Red Is The Rose; Sentimental Ol' You; One Love At A Time; Key Is In The Mailbox; Dark Island; Gold And Silver Days; Galway Bay; Home I'll Be; Song From Way Back Then; Last Supper; It's Been A Long Time; Tribute To Billie Jo; God If I Could Only Write A Love Song; Wildwood Flower – 12 (3 CD set)
H+H [UK] HHCD 325 How I Love Them Old Songs: I Ain't Over The Hill; How I Love Them Old Songs; Burning An Old Memory; Waltz Through A Lifetime With You; Sorry; Taste Of Life; Raglan Road; Story I Tell You Is True; Star; Your Health Is Your Wealth; Please Don't Tell Me How The Story Ends; Heartaches By The Number; It Only Hurts For A Little While; All The Road Running; I'm Going To California; Sentimental Journey; Country Girls Never Get Old – 03-13
H+H [UK] HHCD 527 The Complete Duet Collection: We Go Together;  Never Grow Old;  Just Someone I Used To Know;  Silver Sandals;  You‘re The One I Can‘t Live Without;  Daddy Was An Old Time Preacher Man; We‘re Locking Up Each Souvenir;  All These Little Things; Seeing Eye To Eye; We Believe In Each Other; Jeannie‘s Afraid Of The Dark;  You And Me, Him And Her;  If You Were Mine;  Mr and Mrs Used To Be;  That‘s When My Baby Sings His Song; . In The Vine; Anything‘s Better Than Nothing;  My Elusive Dreams;  We Found It;  Take My Hand;  We Love To Sing About Jesus;  Heaven Help The People;  We‘ve Run Out Of Tomorrows; You Don‘t Know Love;  Simply Divine;  Together Alone;  Near You;  Don‘t Step Over An Old Love; Making Plans; Sweetest Of All; I‘ll Never Need Another You;  She Sang The Melody; Long As We`Re Dreaming; We‘re Gonna Hold On;  Fire Of Two Old Flames; How‘s The World Treating You;  Jeannie‘s Afraid Of The Dark (New Version) – 31-03-14 W. Ray Lynam (reissue of 3 albums)


VHS/DVD
Ritz [UK] RITZV 0010 Live In Concert: Queen Of The Silver Dollar; Truck Drivin' Woman; Sentimental Woman; I Still Love You (After All These Years); Isle Of Innisfree; Pal Like A Mother; I'm So Afraid Of Losing You; Route 65 To Nashville; Dark Island; Hillbilly Girl With The Blues; One Is One Too Many; I'll Be Faithful To You; How Great Thou Art; Blanket On The Ground - 07 (rec. Whitehall Theatre, Dundee, 1990; DVD issue in 2007 on H+H HHDVD 808)
H+H [UK] HHDVD 813 50 Years Of Music And Memories: I Love A Ramblin’ Man, Truck Drivin’ Woman,Blanket On The Ground, Queen Of Silver Dollar;  Old Ardboe,My Little Son,Here Today and Gone Tomorrow; Sailor; The Way Old Friends Do (Duet with Daniel O’Donnell); Jackson (Duet with Aidan Quinn); The Key’s in the Mailbox; A Village In County Tyrone; Bláth Mhachaire Ailligh O (The Flower Of Magherally) (Guest appearance:Andrea Begley); Deportees; Only Yesterday; How Great Thou Art; .The Umbrella Song; You’re The One I Can't Live Without (Duet with Ray Lynam); What’s Wrong With The Way We Are Doing It Now; I Really Think I’m Crying (Because I Love You); Tribute to Billie Jo; Blanket on the Ground;  All The Road Running (Duet with Aidan Quinn); I Ain’t Over The Hill - 13

EPs
Release [IRL]
RL.678 Ray Lynam And Philomena Begley: You're The One I Can't Live Without / Ray Lynam: Loving You Could Never Be Better; Philomena Begley: How Can I Face To-Morrow – 05-73

SINGLES (incomplete)
Dolphin [UK]
DOS.11 My Little Son / Heartaches for A Dime – 01-68 Old Cross Bandshow
DOS.38 Old Ardbo / The Wild Side of Life – 05-69 Old Cross Bandshow
DOS.50 The Box It Came In / Greener Pastures – 12-69 Old Cross Bandshow
Release [UK]
RL.588 Here Today Gone Tomorrow / Cabin Home – 71 w. Country Flavour
RL.616 Truck Drivin' Woman / Never Again (Will I Knock On our Door)  - 02-72 w.Country Flavour
RL.690 The Light In The Window / Husband Hunting – 09-73 w.Country Flavour
RL.733 My Elusive Dreams (with Ray Lynam) / ? – 07-74
Top Spin [UK]
TSS.51 Wait A Little Longer Please Jesus / Amigos Guitar - 74
TSS.57 Blanket On The Ground / You Never Were Mine - 75
TSS.60 Once Around The Dance Floor / It's A Long Way From Heaven - 76
TSS.74  For The First Time In A Long Time / I Want To Hold You In My Dreams Tonight – 77
TSS.84 The Umbrella Song / Big Wheel Cannonball – 11-78
TSS.89 What's Wrong With The Way That We're Doing It Now / Our Hearts Have Crossed The Finish Line – 78
TSS.111 Blue Jean Country Queen / One Drink Is One Too Many - 80
TSS.116 Tra-Le-La-Le-La-La-Triangle / Everything I've Always - 80
TSS 128 The Buck Dance / Darlin‘ It’s Yours – 81
TSS.151 Crying My Heart Out Over You / ? - 82
TSS.155 Cottage On The Hill / Heaven’s Just A Sin Away – 09-82
TSS.158 Whiskey Drinkin You / Seeing You With Her - 82
TSS 601 Jose Cuerva / All My Cloudy Days Are Gone - 83
Ritz
RITZ 065 The Way Old Friends Do / Heart To Heart Salesman- 84
RITZ.080 Sentimental Of You / Fallin’For You – 09-84
RITZ.099 She Sang A Melody / Hold On – 85 w. Ray Lynam
RITZ.171 One Love At A Time / Real men Don’t Make Quiche – 02-87
RITZ 203 The Key’s In The Mailbox / Red is The Rose – 89
RITZ.230 Till A Tear Becomes A Rose – 91 (CD)
H+H
HHCD 910 Tribute To Billie Jo Spears – 12 (CD)


No comments:

Post a Comment