Thursday, April 7, 2016

Jane Saunders



*1966 Windsor, NSW, AUS
By Praguefrank

SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography

ALBUMS
ABC Country [AUS] 7243 5 22037 2 4 Stranger To Your Heart: Anything (For My Darling);  Life In A Small Town; She's The One Who Made Me Number Two; The Dream; Don't Be A Stranger To Your Heart; Tower Song; Loving You; Dancing In The Rain 9. Fast Train; Jam Jar; Lily White Hands; Lonely Blue Heart; Walls – 94
ABC Country [AUS] ? Tea For Three: (tracks unknown) - 95 w. Genni Kane, Shanley Del
ABC Country [AUS] 7243 5 21694 2 9 Poetic Justice:  Learning How To Love You; Ballad Of Easy Rider; Poetic Justice; Take It Like A Man; Outbound Plane; If I Should Fall Behind; Days Like These; Cold North Wind; Persuasion; I Found Love; Threw It All Away; Strong Hand Of Love – 99
Wanaaring Road Music [AUS] 278977 Reflections: Outbound Plane; Ballad of Easy Rider; Love Hurts; Don't Be a Stranger in Your Heart; The Dream; Someday Soon; Learning How to Love You; Poetic Justice; I Am a Child; Dancing in the Rain; Lonely Blue Heart; If I Should Fall Behind; Life in a Small Town; I Still Miss Someone - 01-06 (rec. 1994-2003)
Wanaaring Road Music [AUS] 278976 In His Hands: In His Hands; Little Lamb; Give Me Jesus; Immortal Invisible; He Leadeth Me; By The Hand; All My Tears; How Deep The Father's Love; Sleepless Night; Rest Of The Weary; The Other Side; A Living Prayer; How Can I Keep From Singing - 05-01-07

No comments:

Post a Comment