Monday, March 20, 2017

Barbara Lee



By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography

ALBUMS
Emerald ? (UPC634479533365) Even Now: These Blues Eyes of Mine; Bobby; Apartment #9; Hello D.j.; Paying my Dues; Even Now; I Don't Wanna Play House; You Should See the Way He Loves Me; Ain't That a Shame; Welcome to My World; Help Me Make It Through The Night; Many Happy Hangovers to You;  James Hold the Ladder Steady – 18-09-07
Emerald ? (UPC708234116480) Now And Then: It's Hard To Make It Through A Lonely Night; A Bottle of Wine and Patsy Cline; Normen; Your Good Girl's Gonna Go Bad; Stand By Your Man; Sad Movies;  I Cry Myself To Sleep; He's A Bad Habit I Gotta Break; Crazy; Leavin' on Your Mind – 01-08-08


SINGLES
Emerald
AS 3296 Sad Movies Make Me Cry / Hello D.J. – (P. Cliff Ayers
E-3309 Norman / Apartment No. 9   (Producer: Cliff Ayers, Linton Wages [sax], The Callaways, Bobby Harden [bck vcl])
No # End Of The World/Out Of Your Shoes – 07 (Digital)
CA-Song
CA 3967 Sad Movies Make Me Cry / You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man

No comments:

Post a Comment