Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Honey West



*05-09-1939 Grafton, ON, CAN
By Jim Loessberg, Praguefrank, Thieu Van De Vorst
SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography

ALBUMS
Paragon [CAN] ALS 180 Meet Honey West: Once a Day; Harper Valley P.T.A.; Today I started Loving You; Then and Only Then; I'll Build Him Up; The Hurtin's All Over; Divorce
Slowly I'm Falling ; Stand By Your Man ; Just Because I'm a Woman ; Don't Touch Me; I Stayed Long Enough – 69 (Billy Martyn [gt],  Tommy St. Denis [steel], Pat Cox [bass], Roy Feener [drums]. Producer: Bill Bassey, Jack Boswell)
Paragon [CAN] ALS 210 A Touch Of Honey: A Country Lady; Listen They're Playing My Song; Gentle On My Mind; I Don't Want To Play House; That's A No No; Funny How Time Slips Away;Take Me To Your World; Little Ole Wine Drinker Me; Come On Home; Singing My Song; I Fall To Pieces; Happy Birthday Merry Christmas  - 69 (Billy Martyn [rh gt], Tommy St. Denis [steel], E.J. McDonald [bass],  John Green [drums]. Producer: Bill Bessey, Jack Boswell)
Paragon [ACAN] ALS 238 Sweet Dreams: Sweet Dreams; Don't Make Me Now; I'll Share My World With You; Your Good Girl's Gonna Go Bad; Lonely Street; Together Again; My Elusive Dream; Make The World Go Away ; Silver Threads and Golden Needles; Apartment No. 9; So Afraid Of Losing You Again; Danny Boy – 70 (Doug Watters [ld gt/bck vcl], Billy Martyn [rh gt], Tommy St. Denis [steel], Billy Adams [bass], Lenny Chase [drums]. Producer: Bill Bessey, Jack Boswell)
Paragon [CAN] ALS 289 The Moods Of My Man: The Moods Of My Man; Help Me Make It Through The Night; He Loves Me All The Way; I'd Better Not See Him; Snowbird; He Even Woke Me Up To Say Goodbye; That Georgia Town; Ain't No Good Times; Where Is My Castle; My White Dress; I'll Be There; Rose Garden – 71 (reissued on Marathon ALS 289)
Marathon [CAN] ALS 341 Country Soul: Country Soul; Sweet Seasons; Love and Dimes; Cotton Jenny; Alive and Well; Good Enough To Be Your Wife; Brotherhood; Teach Me The Meaning Of Mercy; Good Lovin'; You Gave Me A Mountain; Mirror Mirror; L.A. International Airport – 72
Marathon [CAN] MMS 76001 Getting Together: Thank God We Got A Door; Milwaukee Here I Come; We Must Have Been Out Of Our Minds; I Never Once Stopped Loving You; The Way That I Love You; What's In Our Hearts; They Stole The Dice; Let's Invite Them Over; Let's All Go Down To The River; Hold It Up To The Sun; Just Someone I Used To Know – 72 w. Joe Firth
Marathon [CAN] DX 5143 Silver Bells: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer; Winter Wonderland; I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus; Jolly Old St. Nick; Silent Night; Frosty The Snowman; Let It Snow; White Christmas; Silver Bells; Christmas Baby Boy; The Christmas Song - 72
Marathon [CAN] MMS 76005  In The Shadows Of The Past: In The Shadows Of The Past; Funny Face; The Cheating Look; That Two Faced Town; Willie; Ashes Of Love; The Locket; Here I Am Again; I've Come Home; Stranger In My Place; Manhattan Kansas; His Coulored Television – 73 (recorded 1972)
Rosedale Music [CAN] CD 391 Country Soul: Country Soul;   Ain't No Good Times;  Sweet Seasons;  Love And Dimes;  Help Me Make It Through The Night;   Cotton Jenny;  Alive And Well;  Good Enough To Be Your Wife;  Brotherhood;  Teach Me The Meaning Of Love;  That Georgia Town;  Good Lovin';  You Gave Me A Mountain;  Mirror Mirror;  L. A. International Airport;  Snowbird – 0- (sampler) 



SINGLES
Paragon [CAN]
PA 1017 Country Lady / I Fall To Pieces - 69
PA 1047 My White Dress / That georgia Town – 71
Marathon
1072-A Hold It Up To The Sun / Hold It Up To The Sun – 72 w. Joe Firth (promo)
Condor (1976)
C 97126 I‘ m A Person too / Hurt Me Again – 76

No comments:

Post a Comment