Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Johnny Loughrey


*20-07-1945 Newtonstewart, County Tyrone, NIR
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography

ALBUMS
? [IRL] The Black Sheep: The Black Sheep; I Would Like To See You Again; I’d Rather Die Young; Down The Road; I’m So Afraid Of Losing You Again; My Country Tyrone; Come Back Paddy Reilly; Tipperary On My Mind; I Need You; Little Town On The Shannon; Happy Anniversary; Donegal Shore - 90
I +B [IRL] IRBCD 2012 Old Photographs: It Still Takes A Woman To Build You A Home; Old Photographs; Mary With The Golden Hair; I'm Only A Stand In; Galway Bay; Shutters And Boards; Big Iron; I Can't Help It If I'm Still In Love With You; The Green Hills Of Sligo; Millers Cave; I Wouldn't Want To Live If You Didn't Love Me; Raglan Road – 90
I+B [IRL] IRBCD 2020 Broken Engagements:  Broken Engagements; Any Town In Ireland; Leaving Nancy; Coat Of Many Colours; Ballad Of Bill Thaxton; I Don't Remember Loving You; I'd Rather Love You; Little Boy Lost; Irma Jackson; Ireland My Homeland; Broken Speed Of The Sound Of Loneliness; Still The Only Girl I've Ever Loved; Ravishing Ruby; Love Is On A Roll; Green Fields Round Ferbane; She Tinks I still Care - 93
I +B [IRL] IRBCD 2021 Through The Years: Love Is All That Matters; Waltz Across Ireland; Full Time Fool; Every Inch I Laughed I Cried A Mile; Thoughts Of Ireland; Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain; The Way I Loved You Best; Johnny Rondo; Home To Donegal; Time Won't Take Your Memory Away; New Moon Over My Shoulder; The Walls Of This Old Honky Tonk; Through The Years; Old Flames -  94
I +B [IRL] IRBCD 2031 Do You Know: Do You Know You Are My Sunshine; She Just Helps Me Get Over You; I had A Beautiful Time; Bridie's Dream; She's Got The Ways Of A Woman In Love; Lord I Sinned Again Last Night; Each Season Changes You; I'm Going To Change Everthing; Why Me Lord; I'm Going Back To Ireland Again; Today I Started Loving You Again; Old Fashioned Girl; Darlin; I'll Go Somewhere And Cry Myself To Sleep - 96
I+B [IRL] IRBCD  2036 The World Of Johnny Loughrey: Do You Know You Are My Sunshine; Going Back To Ireland again; Today I Started Loving You Again; It Still Takes A Woman To Build You A Home; Why Me Lord; I Don't Remember Loving You; Any Town In Ireland; She Just Helps Me Get Over You; I'll Go Somewhere And Cry Myself To Sleep; Old Fashioned Girl; Old Photographs; Waltz Across Ireland; Bridie's Dream; I Had A Beautiful Time - 97
I+B [IRL] IRBCD  2038 The Cold Hard Truth: Lonesome Number One; I Don't Pass There Any More; It Aint Over; I'll Be Faithfull To You; Do You Wanna Be My Girl; A Couple More Years; Catfish John; She Knows When You are On My Mind; Country Music Puts A Big Smile On Your Face; For Reasons I've Forgotten; Kilconly; Just One More Time; Welcome To My World; Diane; The Cold Hard Truth – 98
I+B [IRL] IRBCD 2040 Run For The Border: Run For The Border; Johnny Will; Take It Out In Love; Return To Omagh; This Darn'd Pen; Ava Maria Morales; The Diplomat; Pamela Brown; Your's Love; Long Black Veil; Isle Of Innesiree; Rambling Fever; I'm Not That Good At Goodbyes; Goodbye My Friend – 98
I+B [IRL] IRBCD 2042 Walking In The Sunshine: Walking In The Sunshine; Just Between You and Me; Devil Woman; The Calm At The Centre Of My Storm; Where Love Begins; Love Is A Miracle; The Last Letter; Like A Lion In The Winter; Crawling On My Knees; Border Town Woman; Just Someone I Used To Know; Lill's White Lies; You'll Never Take Her Love From Me; Have I Told You Lately - 01
I+B [IRL] IRBCD 2047 Wine And Roses: Just Along For The Ride; Wine And Roses; Spending The Winter Down Mexico Way; I Will Stand By You; Do I Ever Cross Your Mind; For A Minute There; He's Got You; Texas; Emigrants Eyes; A Nickle Piece Of Candy; I missed Me, Anna Marie, Adios Amigo; Any Old Miracle; Turn Me Around - 03
I+B [IRL] IRBCD 2051 Altogether Now: I Can't See Me; Lets Fall Apart; Life Turned Her; Keeper Of My Heart; Baby Sings The Blues; Down Easy; The Image Of Me; Stone Cold Heart; Don't Give Up On Me Lord; Back To Georgia; Gave Me A Mountain; Crossing Her Mind; The Gambler; Ave Maria - 05   

No comments:

Post a Comment