Sunday, November 4, 2018

Connie Smith - part 2


5th version
by Praguefrank, Rene Pavlik, Goran Adolph, Hartmut Zahm, Henk Scholts, Alan John
, Lennart Gustavsson
ALBUMS
RCA Victor LPM/LSP-3341 Connie Smith:
The Other Side Of You; Tiny Blue Transistor Radio; Once A Day; Hinges On The Door; Don't Forget I Still Love You; Darling Are You Ever Coming Home; Then And Only Then; Threshold; It's Just My Luck; I'm Ashamed Of You; I Don't Love You Anymore; Tell Another Lie - 03-65 (reissued on Stetson HAT 3089)
RCA Victor LPM/LSP-3444 Cute 'N' Country: Two Empty Arms; Even Tho; I Thought Of You; More To Love Than This; Not 'Til You Come Back To Me; Senses; I'll Be There (If You Ever Want Me); Love Is No Excuse; I Can Stand It (As Long As You Can); House Divided; I Can't Remember; I Can Turn Your World Around - 10-65 (MX: SPRM-3067/68(m); SPRS-3069/70(s))
RCA Victor LPM/LSP-3520 Miss Smith Goes To Nashville: In My Baby's Arms Again; Go Ahead And Make Me Cry; Same As Mine; If I Talk To Him; Ain't Nothin' Shakin' (But The Leaves); I Don't Have Anyplace To Go; I'll Never Get Over Loving You; Holdin' On; Nobody But A Fool (Would Love You); For Better Or For Worse; Will The Real Me Please Stop Crying; If You Won't Tell - 03-66 (MX: SPRM-3157/8(m); SPRS-3159/60(s))
RCA Victor LPM/LSP-3589 Connie Smith Sings Great Sacred Songs: Satisfied; When God Dips His Love In My Heart; Farther Along; Where Could I Go But To The Lord; I Wouldn't Take Nothing For My Journey; I Saw A Man; Wayfaring Pilgrim; In The Garden; Wings Of A Dove; Keep On Holding To Those Nail Scarred Hands; He Set Me Free; Just A Closer Walk With Thee - 06-66 (MX: TPRM-1851/2(m); TPRS-1853/4(s))
RCA Victor LPM/LSP-3628 Born To Sing: Strange; Ain't Had No Lovin'; Five Fingers To Spare; Paper Roses; My Little Corner Of The World; Gone; Go Away Stranger; I Don't Know Why I Keep Loving You; Born To Sing; Invisible Tears; I Will; A Touch Of Yesterday - 09-66 (MX: TPRM-1871/2(m); TPRS-1873/4(s))
RCA Victor LPM/LSP-3727 Downtown Country: Ride, Ride, Ride; Downtown; It's Now Or Never; Born A Woman; Everybody Loves Somebody; The Night Has A Thousand Eyes; It's Gonna Rain Today; My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own; The Hurtin's All Over; Your Mem'ry Comes Along; It'll Be Easy; My Own Peculiar Way - 01-67 (MX: TPRM-107/8(m); TPRS-1709/10(s))
RCA Camden CAL/CAS-2120 Connie In The Country: Cry Cry Cry; Foolin' Around; World Of Forgotten People; I'm Little But I'm Loud; Slowly; I Overlooked An Orchid; A-Sleepin' At The Foot Of The Bed; You Ain't Woman Enough; Y'all Come; Love's Gonna Live Here - 02-67 (MX: TCRM-1973/4(m); TCRS-1975/6(s))
RCA Victor LPM/LSP-3768 Connie Smith Sings Bill Anderson: It Comes And Goes; I Love You Drops; City Lights; Cincinnati, Ohio; It's Not The End Of Everything; My Whole World Is Falling Down; Easy Come Easy Go; That's What Lonesome Is; Walk Out Backwards; In Case You Ever Change Your Mind; On And On And On; That's What It's Like To Be Lonesome - 05-67 (MX: UPRM-3347/8(m);  UPRS-3349/50(s))
RCA Victor LPM/LSP-3848 The Best Of Connie Smith: Once A Day; I Can't Remember; Tiny Blue Transistor Radio; I'll Come Running*; I Saw A Man; If I Talk To Him; Then And Only Then; Ain't Had No Lovin'; Darling Are You Ever Coming Home; Hurtin's All Over; Cincinnati Ohio; Nobody But A Fool - 09-67 (*previously unissued on album; MX: UPRM-3928/9(m); -UPRS-3930/1(s))
RCA Victor LPM/LSP-3889 Soul Of Country Music: Don't Keep Me Lonely Too Long; Surely; The Last Letter; Burning Bridges; I'm Your Woman; There Goes My Everything; It Only Hurts For A Little While; Family Bible; If Teardrops Were Silver; Walk Through This World With Me; It's Such A Pretty World Today; Touch My Heart - 12-67 (MX: UPRSM-3397/8(m); UPRS-3399/3400(s))
RCA Victor LSP-4002 I Love Charley Brown: Run Away Little Tears; The Sunshine Of My World; That's All This Old World Needs; Little Things; If The Whole World Stopped Lovin'; Don't Feel Sorry For Me; I Love Charley Brown; Burning A Hole In My Mind; Baby's Back Again; Let Me Help You Work It Out; Between Each Tear; There Are Some Things - 04-68 (MX: WPRS-1942/3)
RCA Victor LSP-4077 Sunshine And Rain: Natchilly Ain't No Good; The Deepening Snow; You Are Gone; The Hurt Goes On; To Chicago With Love; Gentle On My Mind; Only Mama That'll Walk The Line; Heartbreak Avenue; What Makes A Man Wander; Sundown Of My Mind; How Much Lonelier Can Lonely Be; Just A Little Sunshine In The Rain - 10-68 (MX: WPRS-4758/8)
RCA Victor LSP-4132 Connie's Country: Seattle; Ribbon Of Darkness; Gotta Lotta Blues To Lose; Today I Started Loving You Again; You; I'll Love You Enough; Sound Of Different Drums; Happy Street; Blue Little Girl; Lonely Woman; You Don't Have Very Far To Go; Gathering Flowers For The Master's Bouquet - 04-69 (MX: WPRS-7418/9)
RCA Victor LSP-4190 Young Love: Even The Bad Times Are Good; Young Love; Two Together; Whispering Hope; I'll Share My World With You; I Got You; Together Alone; Something Pretty; Yours Love; Stand Beside Me; Rings Of Gold; Let It Be Me - 07-69 w. Nat Stuckey (MX: XPRS-1665/6; reissued on Camden ACL1-0250 Even The Bad Times Are Good with 2 songs omitted)
RCA Victor LSP-4229 Back In Baby's Arms: Back In Baby's Arms; Long Black Limousine; I Can't Get Used To Being Lonely; Fool No 1; Gone Too Far; Wedding Cake; Too Many Rivers; How Great Thou Art; Call; Now; What Would I Do Without You - 10-69 (MX: XPRS-2267/8)
RCA Victor LSP-4300 Sunday Morning With Nat Stuckey and Connie Smith: Sunday Morning; Love Takes Care Of Me; Crumbs From The Table; Daddy Sang Bass; Now Lord What Can I Do For You; Well It's All Right; If God Is Dead; He Turned The Water Into Wine; Way Up On The Mountain; God Will; Did You Let Your Light Shine - 01-70 w. Nat Stuckey (MX: XPRS-2713/4)
RCA Victor LSP-4324 The Best Of Connie Smith, Volume II: Ribbon Of Darkness; Cry Cry Cry; Burning A Hole In My Mind; Baby's Back Again; How Great Thou Art; You And Your Sweet Love; Seattle; Run Away Little Tears; Only For Me*; Don't Feel Sorry For Me - 03-70 (*previously unissued on album; MX: ZPRS-1277/8)
RCA Victor LSP-4394 I Never Once Stopped Loving You: Louisiana Man; There's Something Lonely In This House; If My Heart Had Windows; You And Your Sweet Love; I'll Fly Away; Alone With You; I Never Once Stopped Loving You; The Sun Shines Down On Me; Think I'll Go Somewhere (And Cry Myself To Sleep); (I'm So) Afraid Of Losing You Again - 09-70 (MX: ZPRS-1550/1)
RCA Victor LSP-4474 Where Is My Castle: I'm So Used To Loving You; Too Good To Be True; Before I'm Over You; When A House Is Not A Home; Clinging To A Saving Hand; Where Is My Castle; Darling Days; Jesus Take A Hold; I Can't Believe That You've Stopped Loving Me; Hello Darlin' - 01-71
RCA Camden CAS-2495 My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own: My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own; I Don't Know Why I Keep Loving You; Ain't Had No Lovin'; Hurtin's All Over; Two Empty Arms; I Don't Love You Anymore; It's Not The End Of Everything; I'll Be There; That's What It's Like To Be Lonesome; Other Side Of You - 05-71 (sampler)
RCA Victor LSP-4534 Just One Time: Just One Time; I Don't Want To Be With Me; Amazing Grace; Love Has A Mind Of Its Own; If You Were Mine To Lose; Don't Walk Away; He Is My Everything; One More Time; I Love You More And More Every Day; Wait For The Light To Shine - 06-71 (MX: APRS-1343/4)
RCA Victor LSP-4598 Come Along And Walk With Me: Plenty Of Time; The Street Where The Lonely Walk; The Bridge Of Love; Crumbs From The Table; He Touched Me; Come Along And Walk With Me; (In The Valley) He Restoreth My Soul; Too Much To Gain To Lose; Don't Let Me Walk Too Far From Calvary; I'd Still Want To Serve Him Today - 10-71 (MX: APRS-1650/1)
RCA Camden CAS-2550 City Lights - Country Favorites: City Lights; Darling Are You Ever Coming Home; Don't Feel Sorry For Me; Invisible Tears; Downtown; That's All This Old World Needs; Run Away Little Tears; Paper Roses; Burning A Hole In My Mind - 04-72 (sampler)
RCA Victor LSP-4694 Ain't We Havin' Us A Good Time: If We Want Love To Last; How Sweet It Is; Just For What I Am; As Long As We've Got Each Other; Way Up On The Mountain; Thank You For Loving Me; I Know You're Going Away; Ain't We Havin' Us A Good Time; This Precious Love (We Know); If God Is Dead (Who's That Living In My Soul) - 04-72
RCA Victor LSP-4748 If It Ain't Love And Other Great Dallas Frazier Songs: If That Ain't Strong Enough (w. Dallas Frazier); My Ecstasy; If It Ain't Love; Living Without You (Is Too Much To Live With) (w. Dallas Frazier); The Laying On Of Hands; You're Gettin' Heavy On My Mind; Don't Tell Him That I'm Still Crying; For Goodness Sake, It's Love; Everything's Found A Home With Me (But You); Bringin' It Home – 20-06-72 (MX: BPRS-1363/4)
RCA Victor LSP-4840 Love Is The Look You're Looking For: Love Is The Look You're Looking For; How Great Thou Art; It'll Be Easy; Burning A Hole In My Mind; Ain't Had No Lovin'; If I Could Just Get Over You; Born To Sing; Cry, Cry, Cry; It's Now Or Never; Pas Souvent (Once A Day) – 20-01-73 (MX: BPRS-1918/9)
Columbia KC-32185 A Lady Named Smith: You've Got Me (Right Where You Want Me); Soul Song; Jesus; When You Hurt Me More Than I Love You; Never Love Again; In The House Where Love Shines; Love Held On To Me; Pass Me By (If You're Only Passing Through); Too Soon To Know; Let's All Go Down To The River; A Picture Of Me (Without You) - 05-73
RCA Victor APL1-0188 Dream Painter: Dream Painter; Born A Woman; I Can Turn Your World Around; Don't Keep Me Lonely Too Long; The Sunshine Of My World; Tiny Blue Transistor Radio; Everybody Loves Somebody; All The Praises; I Love You Drops; L'amour N'exucse Pas = Love Is No Excuse – 25-06-73
RCA Camden ACL1-0250 Even The Bad Times Are Good: Even The Bad Times Are Good; Young Love; Two Together; I'll Share My World With You; Rings Of Gold; Together Alone;  Yours Love; Stand Beside Me; Let It Be Me - 73 w. Nat Stuckey (all tracks from LSP 4190)
RCA Victor APL1-0275 Connie Smith's Greatest Hits. Volume I: Run Away Little Tears; Once A Day; Just For What I Am; Ribbon Of Darkness; Baby's Back Again; Hurtin's All Over; I'll Come Running; Cincinnati Ohio; Where Is My Castle; Just One Time - 10-73 (sampler, reissued in 1976 on ANL1-1206)
Columbia KC-32492 God Is Abundant: God Is Abundant; The Well Of His Mercy; When I Sing For Him; You Can Move That Mountain; Remind Me, Dear Lord; At The Foot Of The Cross; Why Me; The Baptism Of Jesse Taylor; Help Me; The Golden Streets Of Glory; He Did It All For Me - 11-73
Columbia KC-32581 That's The Way Love Goes: That's The Way Love Goes; Dallas; Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree; Be All Right In Arkansas; Thanks A Lot For Trying, Anyway; The Baptism Of Jesse Taylor; Ain't Love A Good Thing; Teddy Bear Song; My Uncle Abel; The Wonders You Perform; We're Gonna Hold On - 03-74
RCA Victor APL1-0607 Connie Smith Now: Someone To Give My Love To; Seattle; Back In Baby's Arms; I'm So Glad; Now; I'm Sorry If My Love Got In Your Way; Louisiana Man; You Are Gone; Born To Sing; Plenty Of Time – 19-06-74
Columbia KC-33055 I Never Knew (What That Song Meant Before): I Never Knew (What That Song Meant Before); Them Ole Rainy Lovesick Songs (Are Hittin' Home); I Just Had You On My Mind; I'll Still Be Missing You; Because Of Yesterday; I Wish We'd All Be Ready; The Key's In The Mailbox; Letting Go; Never Having You; Did We Have To Come This Far (To Say Goodbye); Is This All You Hear (When A Heart Breaks) - 08-74
Columbia KC-33375 I Got A Lot Of Hurtin' Done Today/I've Got My Baby On My Mind: I Got A Lot Of Hurtin' Done Today; Why Don't You Love Me; I've Got My Baby On My Mind; Praying Hands; Searching (For Someone Like You); Loving You (Has Changed My Whole Life); Ain't It Good To Be In Love Again; Sunshine Blue; Back In The Country; You'll See Jesus; I Still Feel The Same About You - 01-75
Columbia KC-33414 Connie Smith Sings Hank Williams Gospels: I Saw The Light; A Home In Heaven; Jesus Remembered Me; How Can You Refuse Him Now; Jesus Is Calling; When The Book Of Life Is Read; Are You Walking And A-Talking For The Lord; A House Of Gold; I'm Gonna Sing; Calling You; Jesus Died For Me - 05-75
Columbia KC-33353 Joy To The World: What Child Is This; O Holy Night; Go Tell It On The Mountain; First Noel; Little Drummer Boy; Sweet Little Jesus Boy; Away In A Manger/Silent Night; Joy To The World; O Come All Ye Faithful; While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks - 10-75 (reissued in UK in November 2017 on Real Gone Music RGM 0644 with bonus duet Silent Night, Holy Night (w. Willie Nelson))
Columbia KC-33918 The Song We Fell In Love To: The Song We Fell In Love To; Because I Love You That's Why; Jesus Hears, He Cares, He Can; Ridin' On A Rainbow; One Little Reason; ('Til) I Kissed You; Once A Day; Viva La Love; Nothing In This World; When I Need Jesus, He's There - 03-76
Columbia KC-34270 I Don't Wanna Talk It Over Anymore: So Sad (To Watch Good Love Go Bad); Love Don't Care (Where It Grows); Come On Down; Storms Never Last; Constantly; I Don't Wanna Talk It Over Anymore; The Latest Shade Of Blue; I'm All Wrapped Up In You; You Crossed My Mind A Thousand Times Today; I Wonder If The Angels Could Use Another Singer – 17-09-76
Pickwick/Camden ACL-7026 I Overlooked An Orchid: I Overlooked An Orchid; You Ain't Woman Enough; Y'all Come; I'm Little But I'm Loud; I'll Be There; My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own; Ain't Had No Lovin'; Two Empty Arms; That's What It's Like To Be Lonesome - 76 (sampler)
Columbia PC-34877 The Best Of Connie Smith: Til I Kissed You; I Never Knew (What That Song Meant Before); Ain't Love A Good Thing; Viva La Love; Latest Shade Of Blue; I'm In The Middle Of A Losin' Streak*; I Don't Want To Talk It's Over Anymore; So Sad; Song We Fell In Love To; I Got A Lot Of Hurtin' Done Todayi – 30-09-77 (*previously unissued)
Monument MG-7609 Pure Connie Smith: Coming Around; That's What Loving You Can Do; Don't Treat Me Like A Stranger; Scrapbook; Every Move You Make; It Pleases Me To Please You; I Don't Want To Be Free; When It's Just You And Me; You And Love And I; Loving One Day At A Time - 11-77
Monument MG-7624 New Horizons: I Just Want To Be Your Everything; All Of A Sudden; There'll Never Be Another For Me; Too Good To Be True; The Wayward Wind; Your Smiling Face; Lovin' You Baby; You Light Up My Life; Loving You Has Sure Been Good To Me; It's Not Easy To Say Goodbye – 10-04-78
RCA Victor [UK] PL-42000 Famous Country Music Makers: There Goes My Everything; I Love Charley Brown;I Don't Want Your Memories*; How Sweet It Is; Sundown On My Mind; Dream Painter; Love Has A Mind Of Its Own; If You Won't Tell; Ain't Nothin' Shakin'; It's Gonna Rain Today; Ain't We Havin' Us A Good Time; Thank You For Lovin' Me; Back In My Baby's Arms Again; Run Away Little Tears; I'm Sorry If My Love Got In Your Way; Sunshine Of My World; Today I Started Loving You Again; It's Such A Pretty World Today; Only Mama That'll Walk The Line; It's Now Or Never; Gentle On My Mind; Just One Time; My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own; Pas Souvent [Once A Day]; Wait For The Light To Shine; If God Is Dead; Too Much To Gain To Lose; Gathering Flowers For The Master's Bouquet; Amazing Grace; That's All This Old World Needs; Don't Let Me Walk Too Far From Calvary; Family Bible - 79 (double, *previously unissued on album)
K-Tel 574 The Best Of Connie Smith: Once A Day; Ain't Had No Lovin'; Then And Only Then; Cincinatti Ohio; Just For What I Am; I'd Rather Believe In You; Just One Time; Hurtin's All Over; Nobody But A Fool; I Never Once Stopped Loving You; If I Talk To Him; Jesus Is Your Ticket To Heaven – 83 (reissued in Canada as Dominion 574-1 in 1989)
RCA Victor [GER] NL 89523 20 Of The Best: Once A Day;  Then And Only Then;  I Can't Remember;  If I Talk To Him;  Nobody But A Fool (Would Love You);  Ain't Had No Lovin';  The Hurtin's All Over;  I'll Come Running;  Cincinnati Ohio;  Burning A Hole In My Mind;  Baby's Back Again;  Run Away Little Tears;  Ribbon Of Darkness; You And Your Sweet Love;  I Never Once Stopped Loving You;  Where Is My Castle;  Just One Time;  Just For What I Am;  If It Ain't Love (Let's Leave It Alone);  Love Is The Look You're Looking For – 85 (sampler)
Point Productions 2620972 The Wayward Wind: Coming Around; That's What Loving You Can Do; Don't Treat Me Like A Stranger; Every Move You Make (Is Saying Goodbye); It Pleases Me Your; I Don't Want To Be Free; You And Love And I; Lovin' One Day At A Time; I Just Want To Be Your Everything; All Of A Sudden; Too Good To Be True; Wayward Wind; Smiling Face; Lovin' You Baby; You Light Up My Life; It's Not Easy To Say Goodbye – 92 (Monument tracks)
Monument AK-52962 Greatest Hits On Monument: Coming Around; You And Love And I; I Just Want To Be Your Everything; Lovin' You Baby; All Of A Sudden; There'll Never Be Another For Me; Lovin' You Lovin' Me; The Wayward Wind; Smooth Sailin'; Loving You Has Sure Been Good To Me; Ten Thousand And One; Don't Say Love; I Don't Want To Be Free; Don't Make Me Dream - 09-03-93
Laserlight 12 138 Connie Smith Live In Branson, Mo., U.S.A.: I've Got My Baby On My Mind; Where Is My Castle; Just One Time; Louisiana Man; You've Got Me (Right Where You Want Me); Just For What I Am/Run Away Little; Once A Day; Satisfied; How Great Thou Art - 93 (live)
Connie Smith CSCD-377 By Request: If It Ain't Love Let's Leave It Alone; Did We Have To Come This Far; You've Got Me; Key's In The Mailbox; Walk Me To The Door; Just One Time; Deepening Snow; Tiny Blue Transistor Radio; I Never Once Stopped Loving You; Once A Day - 95
Connie Smith CSCD-615 Clinging To A Saving Hand: Clinging To A Saving Hand; Softly And Tenderly; One Day At A Time; I Saw A Man; When I Get To The Glory; He Was There All The Time; Satisfied; Peace In The Valley; Crumbs From The Table; How Great Thou Art - 95
RCA 07863-66824-2 The Essential Connie Smith: Once A Day; Nobody But A Fool; I Can't Remember; Cry Cry Cry; Then And Only Then; If I Talk To Him; Ain't Had No Lovin'; Hurtin's All Over; I Never Once Stopped Loving You; You And Your Sweet Love; Cincinnati Ohio; I'll Come Running; Burning A Hole In My Mind; Run Away Little Tears; Ribbon Of Darkness; Just One Time; Just For What I Am; Love Is The Look You're Looking For; If It Ain't Love Let's Leave It Alone; How Great Thou Art - 09-04-96 (sampler)
RCA 07863-67491-2 Super Hits: Once A Day; Then And Only Then; Tiny Blue Transistor Radio; Nobody But A Fool; Hurtin's All Over; Ain't Had No Lovin'; Cincinnati Ohio; Louisiana Man; Where Is My Castle; Just One Time - 03-06-97 (sampler)
Sony Music Special Products A-28467 Connie Smith Sings Her Hits: You've Got Me (Right Where You Want Me);Ain't Love A Good Thing;I Never Knew (What That Song Meant Before); I've Got My Baby On My Mind; I Got A Lot Of Hurtin' Done Today; Why Don't You Love Me; Song We Fell In Love To; Til I Kissed You; So Sad; I Don't Want To Talk It's Over Anymore - 97 (sampler)
Warner Brothers 9 47033-2 Connie Smith: How Long; Lonesome; Hearts Like Ours; You Can't Take Back A Teardrop; Looking For A Reason; Love's Not Everything; Just Let Me Know; Your Light; When It Comes To You; Tale From Tahrarrie - 06-10-98
Bear Family [GER] BCD-16368 Born To Sing: I'm Ashamed Of You; Threshold, Once A Day; Darling Are You Ever Coming Home; I Don't Love You Anymore; Hinges On The Door; Tell Another Lie; Don't Forget I Still Love You; Tiny Blue Transistor Radio; Other Side Of You; Then And Only Then; It's Just My Luck; Senses; I Can't Remember; Will The Real Me Please Stop Crying; Even Tho, Love Is No Excuse; Not Till You Come Back To Me; Two Empty Arms; I Can Stand It As Long As You Can; I'll Be There If You Ever Want Me; I Thought Of You; I Can Turn Your World Around; More To Love Than This, House Divided; Holdin' On; If You Won't Tell; If I Talk To Him; I Don''t Have Anyplace To Go; Everybody's Gotta Be Somewhere; Same As Mine; Holdin' On; Nobody But A Fool Would Love You; I'll Never Get Over Loving You; Go Ahead And Make Me Cry; In My Baby's Arms Again; For Better Or For Worse; Ain't Nothin' Shakin'; Where Could I Go But To The Lord; Farther Along; When God Dips His Love In My Heart; He Set Me Free; Wings Of A Dove; I Saw A Man; Just A Closer Walk With Thee; Po' Folks; Four Walls; Cry Cry Cry; In The Garden; Wayfarin' Pilgrim; Keep On Holding To Those Hail Scarred Hands; Satisfied; I Wouldn't Take Nothin' For My Journey; Five Fingers To Spare; Ain't Had No Lovin'; You And Only You; Strange; Go Away Stranger; Touch Of Yesterday; Born To Sing; Invisible Tears; Paper Roses; I Don't Know Why I Keep Loving You; I Will; Gone; My Little Corner Of The World; Pas Souvent; J'imaginais Autrement L'amour; Le Jour Et La Nuit; L'amour N'excuse Pas; Love's Gonna Live Here; Foolin' Around; You Ain't Woman Enough; I Overlooked An Orchid; I'm Little But I'm Loud; Y'all Come; A-Sleeping At The Foot Of The Bed; Slowly; World Of Forgotten People; Hurtin's All Over; It'll Be Easy; I'll Come Running; I'll Come Running; Ride, Ride, Ride; My Own Peculiar Way; Walk Out Backwards; Your Mem'ry Comes Along; Downtown; Born A Woman; Night Has A Thousand Eyes; That's What It's Like To Be Lonesome; It's Gonna Rain Today; It's Now Or Never; My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own; City Lights; On And On And On; Everybody Loves Somebody; That's What Lonesome Is; In Case You Ever Change Your Mind; It Comes And Goes; My Whole World Is Falling Down; It's Not The End Of Everything; Cincinnati Ohio; I Love You Enough; Only For Me; I'll Come Running; Easy Come Easy Go; I Love You Drops; Don't Feel Sorry For Me; I'll Love You Enough; Burning Bridges; Don't Keep Me Lonely Too Long; There Goes My Everything; Touch My Heart; Walk Through This World With Me; It's Such A Pretty World Today; If Teardrops Were Silver; It Only Hurts For A Little While; How Much Lonelier Can Lonely Be; I'd Rather Be A Fool; Surely; I'm Your Woman; Burning A Hole In My Mind; Baby's Back Again; Haunted Heart; Burning A Hole In My Mind; The Twelfth Of Never - 01 (complete 1964-67, 4CD box)
Music Row Talent AMS-CD-11050 God Will: God Will; Now Lord, What Can I Do For You ?; Well, It's Allright; Crumbs Of The Table; Did You Let Your Light Shine; Sunday Morning; Daddy Sang Bass; Way Up On The Mountain; His Love Takes Care Of Me; He Turned The Water Into Wine; If God Is Dead (Who's This Living
In My Soul)‘ Whispering Hope* – 01 (LSP 4300 + *, sampler)
Daywind DAY-1322 Love Never Fails: Secret Place; Where Angels Fear To Tread; Closer To Home; Fight On; Ever Near; Reach For The Scars; Trouble Me No More; In Gethsemane; He's Alive; Love Never Fails; Walkin' Through The Fire – 12-08-03 Barbara Fairchild, Connie Smith, Sharon White
BMG Special Products 46907-2 All American Country: Once a Day; The Hurtin's All Over; Cincinnati, Ohio; Burning a Hole in My Mind; Love Is the Look You're Looking For; Ribbon of Darkness; Louisiana Man; Young Love; My Heart Has a Mind of Its Own; Paper Roses - 03 (sampler)
American Legends 192041 Queen Of The Broken Hearts: Once a Day; Ain't Had No Lovin'; The Hurtin's All Over; Nobody but a Fool (Would Love You); I Never Once Stopped Loving You; Cincinnati, Ohio; If I Talk to Him; Just for What I Am; Then and Only Then; Just One Time - 08-08-06 (K-Tel tracks)
Sugar Hill SUG-CD-4072 Long Line Of Heartaches: Long Line of Heartaches; I'm not Blue; Pain of a Broken Heart; Ain't You Even Gonna Cry; I Don't Believe That's How You Feel; Heart Like You; Anymore; That Makes Two of Us; You and Me; My Part of Forever; Blue Heartaches; Take My Hand - 23-08-11
T-Bird Americana [UK] TBIRAM 027 The Hurtin’s All Over/ RCA Country Hits 1964-1972: Once A Day; Then And Only Then; Tiny Blue Transistor Radio; I Can't Remember; If I Talk To Him; Nobody But A Fool (Would Love You); Ain't Had No Lovin'; The Hurtin's All Over; I'll Come Runnin'; Cincinnati, Ohio; Burning A Hole In My Mind; Baby's Back Again; Run Away Little Tears; Cry, Cry, Cry,; Ribbon Of Darkness; Young Love; You And Your Sweet Love; I Never Once Stopped Loving You; Louisiana Man; Where Is My Castle; Just One Time; Just For What I Am; If It Ain't Love (Let's Leave It Alone); Love Is The Look You're Looking For – 17-10-11 (sampler)
Bear  Family [GER] BCD 16814 Just For What I Am: Fmily Bible; The Last Letter;  Heartbreak Avenue;  Walk Through This World With Me;  If The Whole World Stopped Lovin’  That’s All This Old World Needs;  I Love Charley Brown;  There Are Some Things;  The Sunshine Of My World;  Run Away Little Tears;  Let Me Help You Work It Out;  Between Each Tear;  Little Things;  What Makes A Man Wander;  The Hurt Goes On;  What Would I Do Without You;  The Deepening Snow;  Natchilly Ain’t No Good;  To Chicago With Love;  Just A Little Sunshine In The Rain;  Gentle On My Mind;  You Are Gone;  Sundown Of My Mind;  Only Mama That’ll Walk The Line; A Lonely Woman; . Blue Little Girl; . Seattle;  Gathering Flowers For The Master’s Bouquet;  Today I Started Loving You Again;  Sound Of Different Drums;  Happy Street;  Gotta Lotta Blues To Lose;  You;  Ribbon Of Darkness;  You Don’t Have Very Far To Go;  Let It Be Me (and Nat Stuckey);  I Got You (and Nat Stuckey);  Rings Of Gold (and Nat Stuckey);  Together Alone (and Nat Stuckey);  Two Together (and Nat Stuckey);  Yours Love (and Nat Stuckey);  Stand Beside Me (and Nat Stuckey);  Something Pretty (and Nat Stuckey)‘;  I’ll Share My World With You (and Nat Stuckey);  Even The Bad Times Are Good (and Nat Stuckey);  Whispering Hope (and Nat Stuckey); Young Love (and Nat Stuckey);. Back In Baby’s Arms; The Wedding Cake; Long Black Limousine; Fool #1; Too Many Rivers; I Can’t Get Used To Being Lonely; Now; Gone Too Far; How Great Thou Art; The Call;  You And Your Sweet Love; I’m So Glad; Sunday Morning (and Nat Stuckey); Daddy Sang Bass (and Nat Stuckey); Way Up On The Mountain (and Nat Stuckey); His Love Takes Care Of Me (and Nat Stuckey); He Turned The Water Into Wine (and Nat Stuckey); If God Is Dead (Who’s That Living In My Soul) (and Nat Stuckey); God Will (and Nat Stuckey);. Now Lord, What Can I Do For You (and Nat Stuckey); Well, It’s All Right (and Nat Stuckey); Crumbs From The Table (and Nat Stuckey); Did You Let Your Light Shine (and Nat Stuckey); I Never Once Stopped Loving You; The Sun Shines Down On Me; (I’m So) Afraid Of Losing You Again; Thank You For Loving Me; This Precious Love (We Know); I Love You More And More Everyday;. I’ll Fly Away; Think I’ll Go Somewhere (And Cry Myself To Sleep); If My Heart Had Windows; Alone With You; Love Has A Mind Of Its Own; Louisiana Man; There’s Something Lonely In This House; Clinging To A Saving Hand; Too Good To Be True; Where Is My Castle; Before I’m Over You; Hello Darlin’; I Don’t Want Your Memories (I Just Want You);  I Can’t Believe That You’ve Stopped Loving Me; If We Want Love To Last; Jesus Take A Hold; Darling Days; I’m So Used To Loving You; I Love You More And More Every Day; When A House Is Not A Home; My Heart Was The Last One To Know; I Don’t Want To Be With You; Don’t Walk Away;. Just One Time;. One More Time; If You Were Mine To Lose; Sweet Memory; Amazing Grace; He Is My Everything; Wait For The Light To Shine; As Long As We’ve Got Each Other; Too Much To Gain To Lose; Come Along And Walk With Me; Don’t Let Me Walk Too Far From Calvary; I’d Still Want To Serve Him Today; The Bridge Of Love; Crumbs From The Table; (In The Valley) He Restoreth My Soul; Plenty Of Time; The Street Where The Lonely Walk; He Touched Me; Take Me Back; I’m Sorry If My Love Got In Your Way; Blue, Blue Day;  If I Could Just Get Over You; How Sweet It Is; I Know You’re Going Away; Love Is The Look You’re Looking For; Ain’t We Havin’ Us A Good Time; Just For What I Am; If God Is Dead (Who’s That Living In My Soul); Way Up On The Mountain; You’re Getting’ Heavy On My Mind; Don’t Tell Him That I’m Still Crying; The Laying On Of Hands (and Dallas Frazier); Everything’s Found A Home With Me (But You); If That Ain’t Strong Enough (and Dallas Frazier); If It Ain’t Love (Let’s Leave It Alone); For Goodness Sake, It’s Love; My Ecstasy; Bringin’ It Home (and Dallas Frazier); Living Without You (Is Too Much To Live With); Dream Painter; Here Comes My Baby; Just A Little Bit Of You; Turn Your Radio On; If You Leave Me Tonight I’ll Cry; I Ain’t Never; What Ain’t To Be, Just Might Happen; All The Praises; He’s All I Got; Country Girl; Until My Dreams Come True; Someone To Give My Love To; Weldon Myrick: Connie’s Song (Bonus Track) – 02-12 (5 CD box)
Country Rewind/Select-O-Hits CRR 203 The Lost Tapes:  Just One Time;  I Never Once Stopped Loving You; Louisiana Man; Cincinnati Ohio;  Just For What I Am;  Once A Day;  If It Ain't Love (Let's Leave It Alone);  Long Black Limousine;  Race Is On;  Amazing Grace;  How Great Thou Art; Where Is My Castle; He Touched Me - 19-05-15 (also on  CRR 202 with bonus tracks: Where Is My Castle; He Touched Me  and on Cracker Barrel 496789)
Humphead [UK]  HUMP 216 My Part of Forever, Vol. 1: The Ultimate Collection 1972 – 2018: Ain't Love a Good Thing; Pass Me By (If You're Only Passing Through); I Got a Lot of Hurtin' Done Today; Did We Have to Come This Far (To Say Goodbye); ('Til) I Kissed You; I Still Feel the Same About You; A Far Cry from You; I've Got My Baby On My Mind; You Crossed My Mind a Thousand Times Today; The House Where Love Shines; A Picture of Me Without You; Dallas; Thanks a Lot for Trying Anyway; I Don't Wanna Talk It Over Anymore; You've Got Me (Right Where You Want Me); Searching (For Someone Like You); That's the Way Love Goes; When You Hurt Me More Than I Love You; I'll Still Be Missing You; So Sad (To Watch Good Love Go Bad); I Never Knew (What That Song Meant Before); The Latest Shade of Blue; I'm All Wrapped Up in You; It's Not Easy to Say Goodbye; A House of Gold; Long Line of Heartaches; Anymore; My Part of Forever; When a House Is Not a Home; Your Light; The Pain of a Broken Heart; Ain't You Even Gonna Cry; Love's Not Everything; Hearts Like Ours; How Long; What's a Heart Like You (Doing in a Fool Like Me); I‘M Not Blue; I Thought I Heard You Calling My Name (feat. Buck Trent); Blue Heartaches; Take My Hand; The Race Is On; I Never Once Stopped Loving You; Louisiana Man; Cincinnati, Ohio; Just for What I Am; Where Is My Castle; Long, Black Limousine; Once a Day; Amazing Grace; How Great Thou Art – 26-09-18
Fat Possum FP 1784 The Cry Of The Heart: A Million And One;  Look Out Heart; Spare Me No Truth; To Pieces; All The Time; I Just Don't Believe Me Anymore; Three Sides; I'm Not Over You; Here Comes My Baby Back Again; Heart, We Did All That We Could;  Jesus, Take A Hold – 20-08-21
Bear Family [GER] BCD 17609 The Latest Shade Of Blue (Columbia Recordings 1973 – 1976): Pass Me By (If You're Only Passing Through); Never Love Again;  Ain't Love A Good Thing;  When You Hurt Me More Than I Love You;  Love Held On To Me;  A Picture Of Me (Without You);  Let's All Go Down To The River;  Too Soon To Know; You've Got Me (Right Where You Want Me);  In The House Where Love Shines;  Soul Song;  Jesus;   Remind Me Dear Lord;  Why Me;  The Wonders You Perform;  The Golden Street Of Glory;   When I Sing For Him;  God Is Abundant;  Help Me The Well Of His Mercy;  The Baptism Of Jesse Taylor;  You Can Move That Mountain; At The Foot Of The Cross;  He Did It All For Me;  I Still Feel The Same About You;  Be All Right In Arkansas;  Did We Have To Come This Far (To Say Goodbye);  Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree; We're Gonna Hold On;  My Uncle Abel;  Teddy Bear Song; Thanks A Lot For Trying Anyway; That's The Way Love Goes; Dallas;  Never Having You;  Letting Go; Sunshine Blue; The Key's In the Mailbox;  I'll Still Be Missing You; Them Ole Rainy Lovesick Songs (Are Hittin' Home);   I Never Knew (What That Song Meant Before);  Is This All You Hear (When A Heart Breaks);   I Just Had You On My Mind;  I Wish We'd All Been Ready;  Because Of Yesterday;  I've Got My Baby On My Mind; Searching (For Someone Like You);  Back In The Country;  I Got A Lot Of Hurtin' Done Today;  Loving You (Has Changed My Whole Life); A House of Gold;   I'm Gonna Sing;  How Can You Refuse Him Now; I Saw The Light;  Are You Walking And A-Talking For the Lord; When The Book Of Life Is Read;  Jesus Is Calling;  Jesus Died For Me; Calling You;  A Home In Heaven; Jesus Remembered Me;  Why Don't You Love Me;   Ain't It Good To Be In Love Again;  You'll See Jesus;  Praying Hands;  One Little Reason;   Because I Love You That's Why; Viva La Love;  Nothing In This World;  The Song We Fell In Love To;  ('Till) I Kissed You;  Jesus Hears, He Cares, He Can;  Once A Day;  Ridin' On A Rainbow;  When I Need Jesus, He's There;  Don't Wanna Talk It Over Anymore;  Storms Never Last;  You Crossed My Mind A Thousand Times Today;  Love Don't Care (Where It Grows);  Constantly;  I Wonder If The Angels Could Use Another Singer;  I'm In The Middle Of A Losin' Streak;  Come On Down;  The Latest Shade Of Blue; So Sad (To Watch A Good Love Go Bad);  I'm All Wrapped Up In You; Go Tell It On The Mountain;  O Come All Ye Faithful;  While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks;  Away In A Manger / Silent Night;  Sweet Little Jesus Boy; Little Drummer Boy;  O Holy Night; The First Noel;  What Child Is This;   Joy To The World – 05-11-21 (4 CD box)
Fat Possum FP 1837 Love, Prison, Wisdom and Heartaches: The Other Side Of You;  Once More;  One of These Days; If You Won't Tell On Me (I Won't Tell On You);  Drifting and Dreaming;  Country Girl; World of Forgotten People; Seattle;  The Fugitive;  End of the World;  Beneath Still Waters; The Wayward Wind  – 11-04-24




EPs
RCA Victor VLP 3725 Downtown Country: Ride, Ride, Ride;  Born A Woman;  Everybody Loves Somebody / It's Gonna Rain Today;  It'll Be Easy;  My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own – 67 (33 RPM, MX: UPLA 3691/2)


SINGLES
RCA Victor (1964-72)
47-8416 Once A Day / The Threshold - 08-64
47-8489 Tiny Blue Transistor Radio / Then And Only Then - 01-65
47-8551 I Can't Remember / Senses - 04-65
47-8663 If I Talk To Him / I Don(t Have Anyplace To Go - 08-65
47-8756 Nobody But A Fool (Would Love You) / I'll Never Get Over Loving You - 01-66
47-8842 Ain't Had No Lovin' / Five Little Fingers To Spare - 17-05-66
47-8964 The Hurtin's All Over / Invisible Tears - 09-66
56-5723 Pas Souvent / L'amour N'excuse Pas - 66 (released in France)
47-9108 I'll Come A Runnin' / It's Now Or Never - 02-67
47-9214 Cincinnati, Ohio / Don't Feel Sorry For Me - 06-67
47-9335 Burning A Hole In My Mind / Only For Me - 09-67
47-9413 Baby's Back Again / It Only Hurts For A Little While - ca. 26-12-67
47-9513 Run Away Little Tears / Let Me Help You Work It Out - 04-68
47-9626 Cry, Cry, Cry / The Hurt Goes On - 09-68
74-0101 Ribbon Of Darkness / A Lonely Woman - 02-69
74-0181 Young Love / Something Pretty - 06-69 w. Nat Stuckey
74-0258 You And Your Sweet Love / I Can(t Get Used To Being Lonely - 10-69
47-9805 If God Is Dead (Who(s That Living In My Soul) / Love Takes Care Of Me - 02-70 w. Nat Stuckey
47-9832 I Never Once Stopped Loving You / The Sun Shines Down On Me - 03-70
47-9887 Louisiana Man / Alone With You - 08-70
47-9938 Where Is My Castle / Clinging To A Saving Hand – 21-12-70
47-9981 Just One Time / Don't Walk Away - 04-71
74-0535 I'm Sorry If My Love Got In Your Way / A Plenty Of Time - 09-71
447-0909 Just One Time / I'm Sorry If My Love Got In Your Way - 12-71 (reissue)
74-0655 Just For What I Am / I'd Still Want To Serve Him Today - 02-72
74-0752 If It Ain't Love (Let‘s Leave It Alone) / Living Without You (Is Too Much To Live With) - 07-72 w. Dallas Frazier
74-0860 Love Is The Look You're Looking For / My Ecstasy - 12-72
74-0971 Dream Painter / All The Praises - 06-73
447-0948 If It Ain't Love (Let's Leave It Alone) / Just For What I Am - 73 (reissue)
APBO-0156 I Don't Want Your Memories (I Just Want You) / Everybody Loves Somebody - 11-73
PB-10051 I'm Sorry If My Love Got In Your Way / Someone To Give My Love To - 09-74
Columbia (1973-77)
4-45816 A Picture Of Me (Without You) / You've Got Me (Right Where You Want Me) -  02-03-73
4-45954 Ain't Love A Good Thing / I Still Feel The Same About You – 12-10-73
4-46008 Dallas / That's The Way Love Goes - 02-74
4-46058 I Never Knew (What That Song Meant Before) / Did We Have To Come This Far (To Say Goodbye) – 31-05-74
3-10051 I've Got My Baby On My Mind / Why Don't You Love Me - 11-74
3-10086 I Got A Lot Of Hurtin' Done Today / Back In The Country - 02-75
3-10135 Loving You / Why Don't You Love Me - ca. 05-75
3-10210 The Song We Fell In Love To / One Little Reason - 09-75
3-10277 ((Til) I Kissed You / Ridin' On A Rainbow - 01-76
3-10345 So Sad (To Watch Good Love Go Bad) / Constantly - 05-76
3-10393 I Don't Wanna Talk It Over Anymore / You Crossed My Mind A Thousand Times Today - 10-08-76
3-10501 The Latest Shade Of Blue / I'm All Wrapped Up In You - 02-77
Good News America (1970s] as Connie Smith Haynes
no # Jesus / [Pat Boone:] Into my heart - He's the saviour of my soul
Monument (1977-83)
45-219 Comin' Around / You And Love And I - 03-77
45-231 I Just Want To Be Your Everything / Scrapbook - 09-77
45-241 Lovin' You Baby / All Of A Sudden – 08-02-78
45-252 There'll Be Never Another / The Wayward Wind - 06-78
45-266 Smooth Sailin' / Loving You Has Sure Been Good To Me – 03-10-78
45-281 Ten Thousand And One / Lovin' You, Lovin' Me – 06-03-79
45-284 Don't Say Love / I Don't Want To Be Free – 18-06-79
WS4-03857 Rough At The Edges / Don't Make Me Dream - 04-83
Epic (1985-86)
34-05414 A Far Cry From You / Don't Touch - 06-85
34-06250 Hold Me Back / Walk Me To The Door - 07-86

TRANSCRIPTION DISCS
United States Air Force - Country Music Time # 082 Connie Smith:
  Once A Day;  Run Away Little Tears;  Cincinnati Ohio;  Don’t Keep Me Lonely Too Long;  Where Could I Go (But To The Lord) - ca 04-69
United States Air Force - Country Music Time # 178 Connie Smith: Once A Day; You And Your Sweet Love;  Ribbon Of Darkness;  I Never Once Stopped Loving You;  If God Is Dead (Who Is This Living In My Soul) – ca 02-71
U.S. Air Force -  Country Music Time # 214 Connie Smith:  Just One Time;  I Never Once Stopped Loving You;  I’ll Fly Away;  Amazing Grace – ca 11-71 (MX: 70431)
U.S. Air Force -  Country Music Time # 260 Connie Smith: Just For What I Am;  Too Much Gain To Loose;  Guest Star ”Kenny Earl” – What In The World’s Come Over You [Kenny Earl]; Ribbon Of Darkness – ca 09-72 (MX: 71046)
U.S. Air Force -  Country Music Time # 264 Connie Smith:  Louisiana Man;  Burning Bridges; White Trash [Charlie Gaffe]; He Bought My Soul - ca 10-72 (MX: 71273)
Navy Hoedown NH 73-25 Connie Smith: (tracks unknown) – 73 (week 25; see also album CRR 203, 2014)
Navy Hoedown NH 73-26 Connie Smith: (tracks unknown) – 73 (week 25; see also album CRR 203, 2014)
Navy Hoedown NH 73-27 Connie Smith: Just For What I Am; I Never Once Stopped Loving You; The Race Is On; He Touched Me – 73 (week 27; see also album CRR 203, 2014)
Navy Hoedown NH 73-28 Connie Smith:  Louisiana Man; Where Is My Castle; Once A Day; Farther Along – 73 (week 28; see also album CRR 203, 2014)
U.S. Airforce - no # The United States Air Force Presents An Old Fashioned Christmas: [Sonny James:] Christmas In My Hometown; My Christmas Dream; [Connie Smith:] While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks; [Sonny James:]  Silver Bells; [Connie Smith:] Medley: A Christmas Lullaby/Silent Night; [Sonny James:] The Star Still Shines; [The Jordanaires:] White Christmas; [Ray Conniff:]Here We Come A'Caroling; Here Comes Santa Claus;  Deck The Halls; The Real Meaning Of Christmas; It Came Upon The Midnight Clear; The Christmas Song; Frosty The Snowman; Santa Claus Is Coming To Town; O Come All Ye Faithful/We Wish You A Merry Christmas – 73 
U.S. Air Force -  Country Music Time # 559 Connie Smith: I Just Want To Be Your Everything; The Key´S In The Mailbox; It´s So Nice To Be With You  [Bobby Lewis]; Amazing Grace – ca 05-78 (MX: 75543)
U.S. Air Force -  Country Music Time # 874 Connie Smith: Rough At The Edges; Don‘t Make Me Dream; The Song We Fell In Love To – Connie Smith – ca 12-83 (studio recordings)
U.S. Air Force -  Country Music Time # 981 Connie Smith:  A Far Cry From You;  Just One Time; Whispering Hope (With Nat Stuckey)  ca 12-85 (studio tracks)

 
Tracks on Grand Ole Opry Transctiptions:
#072 (ca 1965): I Can Stand It (As Long As You Can)
#087 (ca 1965): Once A Day
#363 (ca 1968): Ain’t Had No Loving
#399 (ca 1969): Nobody But A Fool (Would Love You); Walk Through This World With Me





No comments:

Post a Comment