Sunday, October 20, 2019

Uncle Goo


Garrett Chase Carpenter
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
2015-2018 Gypsy Farm, Lavonia, GA – Uncle Goo (Garrett "Uncle Goo" Carpenter [vcl/rh gt],  Jake Stargel [ld gt],  Matt "Pistol" Stoessel [steel], Matt Garrison [bass gt/bck vcl], Cody Martin [drums],  Zeke Sayer [bull fiddle/bck vcl], Nathan Buffington [fiddle])
001 I'M TIRED
002 GOO'S GOT THE GOUT
003 COME WITH ME
004 MALLORY
005 I WISH MY BABY WAS BORN
006 UGLY
Tracks above issued on EP Gypsy Farm ? Country Strange, Vol. 1
2019 Gypsy Farm, Lavonia, GA – Uncle Goo (Garrett "Uncle Goo" Carpenter [vcl/rh gt],: Zeke Sayer [gt/ mandolin/ bass/ percussion], Matt "Pistol" Stoessel [steel], Matthew Garrison [bass/ld gt],  John Bleech / Cody Martin [drums], Dave Kirslis [piano/ organ/ harmonica/ slode gt/ bck vcl]. Producer: Zeke Sayer)
007 GO WHERE THE GRASS GROWS
008 THIS HEAT
009 I HUNG MYSELF
010 THE DOG SONG
011 MARIA
012 WHEN I DIE (BURY ME AT THE WAFFLE HOUSE)
Tracks above issued on EP Cattywampus

EPs
Gypsy Farm GF 009 Country Strange, Vol. 1: I'm Tired; Goo's Got the Gout; Come with Me; Mallory; I Wish My Baby Was Born; Ugly – 04-01-19
Gypsy Farm ? Cattywampus: Go Where the Grass Grows; This Heat; I Hung Myself; The Dog Song; Maria; When I Die (Bury Me at the Waffle House) - 15-10-19



No comments:

Post a Comment