Thursday, February 6, 2020

Errol Gray


By Praguefrank
SESSIONS also member of The Goodtime Band, Sons of the Soil
There is not enough info for  creating sessionography

ALBUMS
Enrec [AUS] EN 168CD Another Day In Paradise: Another Day In Paradise; The Women Of Winton; Ready To Run; Shoot Me Due East; I Don‘t Want To Fall In Love With You; This Is Our Town; It Doesn‘t Get Any Better Than This; D.J.; Talk To Your Chooks; My Hillbilly Heart; Always On Holidays; You Live And Learn -  93
Errol Gray [AUS] EFG 002 Journeyman: My Pacific Ocean; The Nor‘ Easter Blew (A Wedding At The Beach); Struggletown; Hessian And Tin; Southside Of Sunday; Journeyman; Verandah Man; My Oil Spot Is Still On Your Driveway; The Blues Palace And Dude Ranch; My Colourful Life Of Crime; Jenny Craig; The Car Song; Let Me Sing You a Song About Australia; The Lawnmower Man; Hair (Flash Jack); Thank God I’m Unemployed (Thank God I‘m a Country Boy) - 00
Errol Gray [AUS] EFG 003? The Early Years   1985-2000: (unknown 20 tracks) – 00?
Errol Gray [AUS] EFG 004 Bugger Me Dead!: Thank God I'm Unemployed; The Lawnmower Man; Old Fart; The Town With No Tab; Jenny Craig; Ducks Guts On Toast; Barry the Bullshipper; I Still Call the Commercial Home; Number 97 to the Snack Bar Please; Hair; I'll Sing You a Song About Australia; Talk to Your Chooks; Leave Him in the Backyard; The Roadie's Lament; The Life of a Politician; The Car Song; Backyard Blitz – 03-03-05
Errol Gray [AUS] EFG 005 The Backyard Balladeer: The Backyard Balladeer; Working for Centrelink; 4 Beers; Take Me Where the Whiting Are Biting; Because We Can; How Come I'm Not Famous; Just Call Me Earl; I Want to Talk to a Person; Council Rubbish Pickup Day; Trains; Brown Eye Girl; The Money Ran Out; From Bad to Worse; Somedays I'm Flying Like a Wedgetail; Some Towns  - 01-07-07
Errol Gray [AUS] EFG 006 How Good Is This!: I'd Rather Have My Holidays at Home; They Wonder Why You Drink; Fishing Sometime; Just Let It Rip; Turdulence (The Dreaded Bedpan); From Dorrigo Down; My Childhood Bed; Lostock Dam; I Love Kids; I'm a Bloke; My Little Ally; It's a Bugger When You're Ugly; Uniforms; Going to Byron Bay – 31-03-09      
Errol Gray [AUS] EFG 008 Things Could Be Worse!: It's Another Good Day On Top; Neville The Know It All; The School of Pollie Speak; The Internet Blues; The Onion Bag; the Sawtell Pub; The Weed; Christmas At Our Place; I Just Don't Look Good Naked; Good Enough For Us; I Don't Want You; Cammo Was A Bugger Of a Kid; I Coule Live In a Motel Room; The Great Dunny Debate; The Last Time – 02-03-11
Errol Gray [AUS] EFG 010 Footloose And Fancy Free!: The Backyard Symphony; Papa's Home Brew; The Set-Top Box; Milkin' Time; That's What Pops Do; Stuck in Queensland; The Husband; Camping At Yamba; The Golf Tragic; Out Where the Phones Don't Ring; The Humble Pushbike; The Letter "F"; Bush Poets; Over It – 29-03-13
Errol Gray [AUS] EFG 011? 'Live' At The Squatters Rest: North Coast Boy; Neville the Know It All; The Lawnmower Man; Barry the Bullshipper; Milkin' Time; Trains; I'm a Bloke; The Husband; The Handbag; Camping At Yamba; You Know That You're an Old Fart When...; They Wonder Why You Drink; That's What Pops Do; Hessian and Tin; Ducks Guts On Toast; Working for Centrelink; Thank God I'm Unemployed; Just Let It Rip; It's a Bugger When You're Ugly;  Randy Poets; The Onion Bag– 16-01-15 (CD + DVD)
Errol Gray [AUS] EFG 012 Landmines : Landmines; The Handbag; Technology Is Killing Me; Play Us Something We Know; Til Death Do Us Part (A Bogan Wedding); Too Bloody Hot; Are You a Bloke; Rink 15; The Woodheap; The Itchybum Creek Talent Quest; When I'm Gone; The Ultimate Reality Show; The Post Office Hotel; It's a Tough Job– 08-01-15
Things Could Be Worse – 08-01-16
Errol Gray [AUS] 3300315 Happy  Hour: Cushions; Mysteries of Life; Poo Tickets; An Old Millard and a Tinny; Somedays You Gotta Fish; 80k's an Hour; Patch It Up; The Great Campchair Fight; Out at Lightning Ridge; Going to Bonny Hills; The Camping Blues; The Fun Police; Gil's Gold Watch; That'd Be Your Mum - 29-06-18
Errol Gray [AUS] 2656661 That’s Why I Recon: I've Towed Every Van; Bin Chickens; Coke Bottle Blues; Wally the Whinger; Slave to the Screen; The Dunedoo Dog Paddle Race; The Microwave Oven; Everything That's Good Is Bad for You; Pills; Dr. Google; The Local Footy; Peugeots and Pushbikes; The Sawtell Parking Show; The Yabby 102 - 03-04-20
Errol Gray [AUS] 3300324 Best Of The Backyard Balladeer: Working For Centrelink;  Old Fart;  I’m A Bloke;  It’s A Bugger When You’re Ugly;  I Just Don’t Look Good Naked Anymore;  Just Let It Rip; Just Call Me Earl;  They Wonder Why You Drink; Turdulence (The Dreaded Bedpan);  Ducks Guts On Toast;  Trains;  It’s Another Good Day On Top Of The Ground;  The Onion Bag;  Take Me Where The Whiting Are Biting;  The Internet Blues;  Neville The Know It All;  Talk To Your Chooks;  Council Rubbish Pick-Up Day;  The Lawnmower Man;  Thank God I’m Unemployed - 24-04-20


   

No comments:

Post a Comment