Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Charlie Bonnet III

 2nd version
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
also member of  rock/metal groups Moccasin Creek, Disarray
There is not enough info for creating sessionography. Most of tracks were home recordings made in Nashville, TN

ALBUMS
Inner V.O.I.D. ? (UPC747014566527) Southbound Train (The Living Room Sessions): Hazardous To My Wealth;  Cold Day In Hell;  Southbound Train;  What Happens To The Time;  Jeraldine;  Over The Ocean;  Nationwide Home Wrecking, Llc;  The Man In My Mirror;  Don't Come Running Back To Me;  Candlelight And Wine;  I Met The Devil (The Day That I Met You);  Who's To Blame (You Or Me);  Southbound Train (2003 Demo) – 03-07-07 digital
Inner V.O.I.D. ? (UPC747014569122) I’m Just Me (The Living Room Sessions): What Kids Need (Is A Good Ass Whoopin');  One Car Funeral;  I'm Just Me;  Do I Ever Cross Your Mind;  Hate To Hear A Love Song;  The Working Poor; What Am I Supposed To Do Without You;  She Said The F-Word;  Absence Makes The Heart Go Wander;  Every Time I See The Moon;  Goodbye, So Long, Farewell, Adios, And Good Riddance;  Handin' Out Ugly;  I'm Just Me (2003 Demo) – 01-04-08 digital
Inner V.O.I.D. ? (UPC885767971516) Household Name: You've Got Me Confused;  Household Name;  Hate to Hear a Love Song;  Figure Out You;  Nine Bucks an Hour;  Sweet Baby Lied;  You Don't Have to Tell Me;  The Devil You Get;  Put That Car in Drive;  What Happens to the Time;  Running Free – 01-10-11 (reissued in 2020 with instrumentál bonus tracks: You’ve Got Me Confused; Sweet Baby Lied; What Happens To The Time)
Inner V.O.I.D. ? (UPC888174583839) Robbing Peter To Pay Les Paul (The Living Room Remasters): My Country Radio;  Rob From Peter (To Pay Les Paul);  Candlelight And Wine;  Jeraldine;  Nationwide Home Wrecking, Llc;  Somewhere Between Heaven And The Blues;  Goodbye, So Long, Farewell, Adios, And Good Riddance;  Your Walkin' Shoes;  Every Time I See The Moon; Baby Hold On (Live) – 06-01-14 digital
V.O.I.D. ? (UPC 888174680590)  Hazardous To My Wealth (The Living Room Remasters): Household Name;  Don't Come Running Back To Me;  She Said The F-Word;  Month Of September;  Absence Makes The Heart Go Wander;  I'm Just Me;  What Happens To The Time;  Over The Ocean; Hazardous To My Wealth;  Heaven's Hall Of Fame (Live) [Remastered] – 25-03-14 digital
V.O.I.D. ? (UPC889211041633) One Car Funeral (Living Room Remasters): Waiting On Time;  One Car Funeral; The Working Poor; Old Sweet Song;  Who's To Blame (You Or Me); Southbound Train;  I Met The Devil (The Day That I Met You); Hollywood Ending;  Handin' Out Ugly;  Candlelight And Wine (Live) – 09-09-14 digital
V.O.I.D. ? (UPC889211238958) Working For The Man (The Living Room Remasters): What Kids Need (Is a Good Ass Whoopin');  Cold Day in Hell;  Do I Ever Cross Your Mind;  Poor Old Jose; The Man in My Mirror;  Working for the Man; Hate to Hear a Love Song;  What Am I Supposed to Do Without You;  I've Been a Good Boy All Year Long;  Goodbye, So Long, Farewell, Adios, and Good Riddance (Live) - 02-12-14 digital
Versailles ? Jukebox Bluesman: Let’s Put the X in Sex; Straight for the Heart; Angel; You’re Crazy; Dancing on Glass; The Ocean; Frayed Ends of Sanity; Action Not Words; Devil’s Child; Rescue Me; Be My Lover; Up to My Neck in You; Wild One; Shout It Out Loud - 15-04-16

Cb3 Music ? The Singles, vol. 1: Borrowed Minutes; Same Shift, Different Day; Hillbilly Rock Star ; You've Got Me Confused; Sweet Baby Lied; What Happens to the Time; Put That Car in Drive; Sinner with a Song; Hometown Heroes; Killer on the Run – 15-05-20    
Cb3 Music ?  Stories And Stages:  Over My Head;  Why Do You Run;  Leave The Porch Light On;  I Tried So Long To Right My Wrongs;  Somewhere Between Heaven And The Blues; Son Of A Junk Man;  Get Outta My Way, Bitch;  Waiting On Time; Simple Shoes;  Household Name – 16-10-20 (acoustic album)
Cb3 Music ? Broken Home Diaries, vol. 1: Cold Hard Truth; Just Grinding; Dreams In The Dresser; Maybe It’s Rain; Wheels Roll On; Momma Had A Secret; Bangin’ A Drum; Blue Eyed Lake; Free Time Woman; Helluva High; I’ll Never Leave You; Sweet Baby Lied – 30-10-20 (acoustic album)
CB3 Music ? The Singles, Vol. Two:  Tail Lights and Dust;  Too Drive to Drunk; Momma's Maiden Name;  Figure out You;  Household Name;  The Devil You Get;  Hollywood Ending; Restless and Reckless;  Heading Home;  Already on My Way;  – 11-12-20
CB 3 Music ? Trap Door on Cloud Nine (Acoustic): Life's Half Over; Give It TimeTime;  I'm Just Me;  Typhoon;  Carole's Song; Haunted Heart;  Shit, Shower, And Shave; Hometown Heroes; Figure out You; Real Thang – 08-01-21
CB 3 Music ? Broken Home Diaries, Vol. Two:  It's Gettin' Easier;  Wipe My Feet;  Operation Heartache;  Shackin' up at Shirley's;  If I Don't Bleed Out;  I've Had Enough of You;  Sit Back and Wait on the Rock Show;  Choo Choo Train Wreck;  Everybody's in on the Joke but Me;  Over the Ocean;  Chapters and Pages / Babydoll's Song;  The Ballad of Blue Road – 04-06-21  (Acoustic album)
CB 3 Music ? True Tales from the Liar's Bench: I'd Rather Die Alone Than Deal with You;  Fair-Weather Friend; Don't Come Running Back to Me; Wilson Can't Drive the Bus;  Are You the Girl of My Dreams;  Paying the Rent;  Handin' out Ugly; Restless and Reckless; Hillbilly Rock Star;  Put That Car in Drive – 11-06-21 (acoustic album)
CB 3 Music ? Campfire Songs for the Hearing Impaired: Campfire Songs; One Car Funeral;  Ups and Downs;  Mile Marker 13;  Simple Kinda Guy; The Highway Man Lives;  What Kids Need (Is a Good Ass Whoopin'); Cold and Alone;  Borrowed Minutes; The Devil You Get – 18-06-21 (acoustic)
CB3 Music ? Reflections: Roses and Weeds; Scratchin' up a Living; Tryin' to Get to Memphis; Taste of My Own Medicine; I Ain't Livin' Above My Means; Nationwide Home-Wrecking, LLC; You Change Your Mind (Like I Change My Drawers); Sinner with a Song; Same Shift, Different Day; Path of No Regrets – 06-05-22
CB 3 Music ? Conversations with a Brick Wall:  Can't Turn Loose; Junkie Boy;  Tennessee City;  Demons and Friends;  Cattin' Around;  Southbound Train;  The Devil Music Blues;  Twin Flame;  Too Drive to Drunk;  It's About Time – 17-06-22 (Acoustic album)
Cb3 Music ? The Long Road: Hey, Complainer; Doctor, Lawyer, Preacher Man; Little Johnny Trailer Trash; Congratulations, You Did It; Man from Another Time; Midlife Chrysler; Oh Shit, My Leg; You Ain't Van Halen; Tail Lights and Dust; The Last Song  – 29-07-22 (acoustic album)
CB 3 Music ? Used Soul for Rent:  You've Got Me Confused;  Brand New Life;  I Really Don't Give a Damn;  Room 222;  Pennies in My Pocket;  Rainy Day in Tennessee;  1-900-Luv-Line;  What Died Then; Baby Hold On;  Hourglass Turning  – 09-09-22 (acoustic album)


EPs
Inner V.O.I.D. ? 40 Days In The Dark: Hourglass Turning (Demo); 40 Days (Demo); Fairy Tales for Fools (Demo); Walk Don't Run (Demo); Hourglass Turning (Garage Jam); 40 Days (Garage Jam); Fairy Tales for Fools (Garage Jam); Walk Don't Run (Garage Jam) – 06-01-12
Dammit Boy Ent. ? A Hotel in Valdosta: Borrowed Minutes; Tail Lights and Dust; Real Thang; Same Shift Different Day; Momma's Maiden Name; Simple Shoes; Too Drive to Drunk (feat. Stump, Bubba Sparxxx,David Ray) – 26-06-15
cb3 Music ? Sinner with a Song: Sinner with a Song; Restless and Reckless; Waiting on Time; Hometown Heroes; Heading Home; Cold and Alone - 28-07-16

Cb3 Music ?  Sinner with an Acoustic Song: Sinner with a Song (Acoustic);  Restless and Reckless (Acoustic); Waiting on Time (Acoustic); Hometown Heroes (Acoustic); Heading Home (Acoustic) ;  Cold and Alone (Acoustic); Waiting on Time (Live Unplugged) – 01-21    
CB 3 Music ? A Hotel Lounge in Valdosta:  Borrowed Minutes;  Tail Lights and Dust;  Real Thang;  Same Shift, Different Day;  Momma's Maiden Name;  Simple Shoes;  Too Drive to Drunk;  Hillbilly Rock Star – 15-01-21 (acoustic EP)



No comments:

Post a Comment