Thursday, October 1, 2020

Gus Clark


By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
2016 MRX Studios, Seattle WA - Gus Clark and The Least Of His Problems (Gus Clark [vcl/ac gt], Owen Thayer [steel], Austin "Sheriff" Jacobsen [bass], Kelly Van Camp [drums], Jonah Byrne [fiddle], Nate Rogers [piano])
001 IT‘S A GREAT LIFE
002 IT’S RAINING IN SEATTLE
003 THERE GOES MY LOVE
004 I DON’T CARE
Tracks above issued on EP Plastic Pistols
2018 poss. Seattle, WA – Gus Clark and The Least Of His Problems (Gus Clark [vcl/gt], Owen Stayer [steel/el gt/ bck vcl], Kelly Van Camp [drums/harmonica/ bck vcl], Jonah Byrne [fiddle], Valerie Holt, Annie Ford, Anne Mathews [bck vcl]. Producer: Aaron Harmonson)
005 I'LL GO DOWN SWINGING
006 MISSING YOU
007 DRIVE THESE BLUES AWAY
008 ARE THEY GONNA MAKE US OUTLAWS AGAIN
009 PLEASE COME BACK
010 SICK, SOBER AND SORRY
011 AT THE RAINBOW'S END
012 KING OF THE BLUES
013 SHRINE OF ST. CECILIA
014 HELLO G'BYE
015 GIVE MYSELF A PARTY
016 THE LAST SONG (I'M EVER GONNA SING)
Tracks above issued on album A Bit Of Country Music
2019 poss. Seattle, WA – Gus Clark (Gus Clark [vcl/gt], Owen Thayer [steel/ dobro], Jarrett Mason [bass/ bck vcl], Matt Manges [snare drum/washboard], Annie Ford [fiddle/viola/ bck vcl])
017 SINGIN' MY TROUBLES AWAY
018 WOMAN DOWN IN MEMPHIS
019 GOTTA GIVE ME SOME
020 THE WALTZ YOU SAVED FOR ME
021 LOAN ME YOUR HEART
022 I'M SORRY TO SAY I'M SORRY
023 ONE MEATBALL
024 SO LONG BABE, IM GONE
025 JAZZ MAN
026 JOLIE BLONDE
027 PLEASE DON'T TALK ABOUT ME WHEN I'M GONE
028 DIRT DISHIN' DAISY
029 FRANKIE
030 SHENANDOAH VALLEY
Tracks above issued on album The Puddle Stompers
2020 poss. Seattle, WA – Gus Clark
031 SING A SONG
032 THINKIN MAN'S WOMAN
033 THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS
034 DIG A HOLE
035 ME AND MY MACHINE
036 I'VE BEEN DECIEVED
037 (I HOPE I) DIE YOUNG
Tracks above issued on EP Some Of My Songs


ALBUMS
Plastic Pistols ? A Bit of Country Music: I'll Go Down Swinging; Missing You; Drive These Blues Away; Are They Gonna Make Us Outlaws Again; Please Come Back; Sick, Sober and Sorry; At the Rainbow's End; King of the Blues; Shrine of St. Cecilia; Hello G'bye; Give Myself a Party; The Last Song (I'm Ever Gonna Sing) – 04-12-18
Gus Clark ? The Puddle Stompers: Singin' My Troubles Away; Woman Down In Memphis; Gotta Give Me Some; The Waltz You Saved For Me; Loan Me Your Heart; I'm Sorry To Say I'm Sorry; One Meatball; So Long Babe, Im Gone; Jazz Man; Jolie Blonde; Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone; Dirt Dishin' Daisy; Frankie; Shenandoah Valley  – 20-03-20

EPs
Gus Clark ? Plastic Pistols: It‘s A Great Life; It’s Raining In Seattle; There Goes My Love; I Don’t Care – 02-01-17
Gus Clark ? Some of My Songs: Sing A Song; Thinkin Man's Woman; Thoughts And Prayers; Dig A Hole; Me And My Machine; I've Been Decieved; (I Hope I) Die Young – 02-07-20
           
           

No comments:

Post a Comment