Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Punches (Family)

 By Praguefrank
SESSIONS

There is not enough info for creating sessionography

ALBUMS
Punches Family no # Born To Be With You:
Already Gone; Virginia; Consider The Lillies; He’s Got The Whole World In His Hands; Little Redwing; Ruby; Beulah Land; Sunnyside; Daddy’s Girl; Faded Love; Born To Be With You; Dear Lord; Rocky Top; Fields Have Turned Brown -  08
Punches Family no # I’ll Have A New Life: Stepping On The Clouds; Hallelujah I’m Ready To Go;  Almost Home;  Living Prayer;  Sea Of Life;  I Have Decided To Follow Jesus; Won’t You Come and Sing For Me;  Talk About Suffering;  Country Church;  I’ll Have A New Life; Honey In The Rock;  He Goes To Church;  Inspiration; Damascus Road -  09
Punches Family no # The Touch Of Master’s Hand: Gospel Medley; Milk And Honey; Standing In The Need Of Prayer; Wedding Music; He Loves Me; Going Up On The Mountain; Land Of Beulah; Lord Stay Near To Me; Swing Low Sweet Chariot; The Walls Of Jericho; I Want To Be Ready; Pass Me Not - 10
Punches Family no # Gospel Songs With The Punches Family: Gospel Medley 2;  Joshua Fought the Battle of Jericho; Circuit Rider; Touch of God's Hand; I Never Shall Forget the Day; Open Up the Window Noah; Standing on the Solid Rock; Until Then; See What the Lord Has Done; He Will Set Your Fields on Fire; I'll Live Again; Consider the Lilies/Recitation; Armed Forces Medley -  12
Punches Family no # Journey: Journey To My Savior’s Side; Living Prayer; These Are They; On The Jericho Road; Prayer Bells Of Heaven; John The Revelator;  Beautiful Life; Paul’s Ministry; Take Your Shoes Off Moses; Eternal Praises; Call On Him  01-04-13
Punches Family no # Can I Wash Your Feet: I'll Fly Away; Hold On; Do You Know the Man; I'm Working On a Road; This Old House; Can I Wash Your Feet?; Keeper of Time; One Day; What a Day That Will Be; Standing By the Bedside of a Neighbor – 07-07-14
Punches Family no # A Punches Family Christmas: A Holly Jolly Christmas; What Child Is This?; Jingle Bell Rock; Away In A Manger; Jingle Bells; Blue Christmas; God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen; Angels We Have Heard On High; Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree; Silent Night - 11-14
Punches Family no # Mountain Mover: Light At the River; All Prayed Up; Mountain Mover; There's Gonna Be a Morning; Far Side Banks of Jordan; Soul Saving God; Crimson River; Take Up Thy Cross; Get On Board; I Believe – 06-10-15  The Punches
Punches Family no # Sky Spills Over: Stop The World and Let Me Off;  Taking A Slow Train;  Little Green Apples; Sad Movies Make Me Cry; Oh Lonesome Me; Sky Spills Over;  Southern Nights; Tumbling Tumbleweeds; Flawless;  Blue Bayou – 17 Punches
Punches Family no # Greater: Overcomer; Start a Fire; Just a Closer Walk; Strangely Dim; Matthew 24; Blessed Assurance; Chain Breaker; Greater; He Will Remember Me; Beautiful Messes – 01-09-18   The Punches
Punches Family ? Revival: Child of Love; I Believe; I'm Not Afraid; Mansion over the Hilltop; My Feet Are on the Rock; Oh Freedom; Power in Prayer; Revival; Stay by the Brooke; To the One – 08-08-22


No comments:

Post a Comment