Saturday, March 5, 2022

Tony Clarke


By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography

ALBUMS
Tony Clarke [UK] ? Good Mornin' Mr Mornin': You And Me; Love Is All There Is; I'm A Country Star; Good Mornin' Mr Mornin'; The Guard Just Strums His Fingers; Rain Upon My Hat; Chains; Sometimes; Gotta Get Closer; Here Comes That Song Again; Sweet Sound Of Country; Take A Walk With Me; Hey Ho; Stay With Me – 1-
Tony Clarke [UK] ? Going to Nashville: Raise The Track Up; I'm Going To Nashville;  Didn't We; I'm Not A Two Man Woman;  Tomorrow Never Comes;  Guess I'm Back Again; Sitting By This Stable Door;  Only Heaven Knows; Story About My Life; Long Lonely Sound; Rolling Back The Years;  No One Needs To Know; Teardrops - 15
Tony Clarke  [UK] ? Born In 55:  Walking in the Sunshine;  Born in 55;  Borderline;  Black Is Black;  Not That Kind of Fool;  Bar Room Shuffle;  Twisting and Turning;  Night Time Don't Come Easy;  Hey Angel;  Cost of Trust;  Make a Difference;  Little Bit of Me;  Words Just Words;  Gets a Little Harder – 04-04-16
Tony Clarke  [UK] ? Burning Red: Burning Red; Love Sick Bones; Chains; You Are What You Are; I've Been Around; A One Night Stand; Just Hold On; What Do You Say; It's All For; Who's Got the Right; I've Heard It Said; Hand on My Heart – 07-08-17
Tony Clarke  [UK] ? I'm Coming Home: Put That Country Song On; I Am Coming Home; I Am What I Am; Swaying In The Wind; Raise That Bar; Hey Hey Hey; Long Black Train; Funny Old Day; Like Time Has Never Been; Get Yourelf Out Of There; Sunday Morin Feeling; I am Coming Home [country mix] – 10-11-18
Tony Clarke  [UK] ? Christmas in New York: The Snow Keeps Falling Down; Man in the Moon; Walking Home to Christmas; One More Christmas; Little Old Christmas Tree; Hey Hey Merry Christmas; Christmas Time; Thanking Dear Old Santa; They Say It's Christmas; Christmas123; Hallelujah It's Christmas – 11-11-18
Tony Clarke [UK] ? I’m On The Outside: I'm On The Outside; Five Days To Live; Blow Your Mind; Nancy Blonde And Blue Eyes; Dead Of Night; When I Look Into Your Eyes; Stranger In My Own Town; A Fight This Friday Night; Sweet Dreams From You; Four Grey Walls; You Can't Drag Me Down; Catch The Early Morning Rain – 02-03-20

No comments:

Post a Comment