Monday, December 7, 2020

Owen Mac

 *2003 Coleraine, UK
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS

There is not enough info for creating sessiongraphy

ALBUMS
Owen Mac [UK] OMMCD01 Especially For You:
Streets Of Promise; My Mother; Gods Plan; Achill Island; Play Me The Voice Of Angels; You, Me And Time; Marlena; I Won't Let Go; Life Is A River; God Bless The Broken Road - 17-01-17    
Owen Mac [UK] OMMCD02 Heart And Soul: Erin Tennessee; Meet You In Church On Sunday Morning; My Feet Are Firmly On The Ground;  I Wish That I Could Fall In Love Today;  My Little Grey Home In The West;  Cottage By The Sea;  Don’t You Ever Get Tired Of Hurting Me;  The Great Big Wonderful World Of Country Music; The Nearest To Perfect;    Lord, I’m Ready To Go Home – 06-05-17
Owen Mac [UK] OMMCD03 My Journey:  There’s A New Moon Over My Shoulder; Irish Heart; Silver Haired Daddy; Try; Crazy;  I Won’t Have To Worry Anymore;  Rolling Home;   In The Time That You Gave Me;  Rocky Top; Here Comes Goodbye – 13-02-18
Owen Mac [UK] OMMCD04 This I Promise You: Adalida: Old Rocking Chair; Mountains of Mourne; Little Cabin Home on the Hill; If Jesus Comes Tomorrow; My Mother, My Teacher, My Friend; Claudette; This I Promise You; Ten Guitars; After All These Years - 24-10-18
Owen Mac [UK] OMMCD05 Thanks to You: Life Is What You Make It; Nobody's Child; Puppy Love; Music in My Heart; Jesus Is Living in Me; Danny Boy; Please Don't Tease; Love Me Tender; I Believe; Thanks to You; Blue Moon over My World - 05-11-19
Owen Mac [UK] OMMCD06 How Beautiful Heaven Must Be: Praying; Look for Me; Church in the Wildwood; Build My Mansion; Far Side Banks of Jordan; I Want to Stroll over Heaven With You; Jesus Loves Me; If We Never Meet Again This Side of Heaven; Thank You Lord for Your Blessings on Me; Jesus Is Living in Me; If Jesus Comes Tomorrow; How Beautiful Heaven Must Be – 11-10-20
Owen Mac [UK] ? Ireland For The Summer: Ireland for the Summer;  When Mama Sang the Angels Stopped to Listen;  Paint Me a Picture of You;  Wake up Dancing;  Pretty Girl;  If You Ever Have Forever in Mind;  Runaround Sue;  There’s a Hero;  I’m into Something Good;  Hymns Medley;  My Delilah; To Where You Are – 16-09-22






No comments:

Post a Comment