Saturday, February 6, 2021

Midnight Howlers

 By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography

ALBUMS two early albums probably missing
Giant Bear Music [UK] ? Rock 'N' Roll 'A' Billy
: Ring of Fire: My Way; You Can't Judge a Book By It's Cover; You Can't Catch Me; Livin' With the Shades Pulled Down; Hey Mae; Cupid; Race With the Devil; Lost Highway; Raided the Joint*; Cumberland Gap Medley; Cowboy Boots  – 01-09-03 (reissued in 2011 as Rock’nRoll A Billy Plus with bonus tracks: Why Did You Leave; I'm Comin' Home; Pontiac Blue (At the Beeb); No Regrets (At the Beeb); Railroad (At the Beeb) and omited *)
Giant Bear Music [UK] ? Howlin': Pontiac Blues; No Regrets; Tell Me How; Or Maybe Two; Fool for You; End of the World; Cold Cold Cold; If I Tell You; Ole Slew Foot; Halo Round the Moon; howlin'; Railroad - 01-09-04
Giant Bear Music [UK] ? Cocktails 'n' Cowboy Hats: Johnny Cool; All My Tears; I'm Coming Home; Do You Ever; T' Bags 'n' Hash; Early Morning Rain; Rock'a'Billy Beat; Howlin At Midnight; Copperhead Road; Why Did You Leave; You and Me; Blue Moon – 01-09-06
Giant Bear Music [UK] ? Midnight Howlers: 1-30, 2-30, 3-35; Sea of Heartbreak; Rhyme or Reason; Rhinestone Cowboy; Eighteen Wheels; Hello I'm Johnny Cash; Edge of Lonesome; I Walk the Line; Cause She's Mine; Tom Dooley; I Love You So Much; First Train Heading South; A Thing Called Love; That's Love; Chevy Heavy; Lying Bitch; Ghost Rawhiders Medley; Holdin' On; Please Don't Touch; Shake Ya Bones Medley  – 01-09-07
Giant Bear Music [UK] ? Howlin' In The Hills:I Love to Boogie; Folsom Prison Blues; Home On the Range; In the Jailhouse Now; Gracelands; I Hear You Knockin'; Bad Bad Boy; There's a Guy Works Down the Chipshop Swears He's Elvis; From a Jack to a King; Nothing New (Same Old Thing); Shakin' All Over; King of the Road; No Particular Place to Go; Jambalaya; Viva Las Vegas - 09-02-09
Giant Bear Music [UK] ? All Fired Up (Live): Pontiac Blue; In the Jailhouse Now;
Copperhead Road; I'm Comin Home; Please Don't Touch; Cold, Cold, Cold; No Particular Place to Go; Gracelands; I Hear You Knockin'; Jambalaya; Rhinestone Cowboy; Railroad; Ghost Rawhiders; Cumberland Gap Medley; Shake Ya Bones  - 01-02-10
Giant Bear Music [UK] ? A Tribute To Johnny: Folsom Prison Blues; A Boy Named Sue; Big River; I Got Stripes; Thanks a Lot; Luther Played the Boogie; The Man Comes Around; San Quentin; I Forgot to Remember to Forget; Ring of Fire; Orange Blossom Special / Jackson / One Piece At a Time; Rock Island Line  – 01-04-11 (wide mono mixes)
Giant Bear Music [UK] ? Ten: White Lightnin'; Please Give Me Something; The Man Comes Around (Ten Mix); I'm on Fire; Johnny Yuma; Honey Don't; Guitar Town; Cracklin' Rosie; Big John; Medley:- Pick a Bale of Cotton/Man of Constant Sorrow/Cotton Eyed Joe; Medley:-Sixteen Tons/Hit the Road Jack; Amos Moses; I Saw the Light - 01-04-12
Giant Bear Music [UK] no # The Lost Tapes: Yes I'm Gonna Tell; Baby Don't Go; Dirty Dirty Feeling; Hometown Blues; It's so Easy; All Dressed Up; Jaguar and Thunderbird; Dim Lights Thick Smoke; Buckeye; Miss Missy; Got Love If You Want It; Since You've Been Gone; I Ain't Gonna Waste My Time; Sweet Baby Jean; Blue Moon Nights; If I Had Me a Woman; Poor Boy; The Blues Come Around; You Got to Lose; Tired and Sleepy – 28-09-18
Giant Bear Music [UK] ? Midnight Howlers and Friends: Midnight Train; Rolling Stone;
Pickup Truck; New Tattoo; Sometimes; That's Love (Revisited); Driftin' Cowboy; I Knew; Me and You; Edge of Lonesome (Revisited); Lonesome Road; Put Me Asleep; Too Rock 'n' Roll; Mnd - 15-03-19
Giant Bear Music [UK] ?  Howlin‘ The Blues:That Damn Mind; Devils Brew; All Day; One More Day; Poor Boy; Never Did; I'm Not Sure; Normans' Blues; It Ain't Down to You; Dark Night; Just in Time (Twist That Throttle Mix); Howlin' the Blues – 12-06-20

EPs
Giant Bear [UK] ? Just In Time: Gone Wrong; About Time; Brownies and Morphine; It Ain't Cool; The Great Mushroom Incident; Just in Time - 20-12-19
Giant Bear [UK] ?  Crocodile Tears: Never Mind; Love You Till the Very End; Memphis (Instrumental); Crocodile Tears  - 03-09-21


SINGLES
Giant Bear Music [UK]
The Man Comes Around – 06-09-11
Howlin‘ Christnmas / Santa Claus Is Back In Town - 18


No comments:

Post a Comment