Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Patrick Brothers

 Larry Patrick, *Joliett, IL
Rick Patrick, *Joliett, IL

2nd version
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS

There is not enough info for creating sessionography

ALBUMS  (probably complete since 2009. Patrick Brothers recorded since mid 1960s. There must be a lot unknown albums before 2009. Some albums below are probably reissue of vinyl albums)
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC614346058245) Songs of the Great Lakes:The Gales of November; Light At South Manitou; Meet Me Down At Scotty's; The Old Fog Horn Is Silent; Great Lakes Freighters; The Ghostly Light Still Shines; The Storm; Great Lakes Graveyard; The Lighthouse Is Being Automated; The Keepers; Christmas On Mackinaw Island; Lookin' to the Lighthouse – 10-03-09
The Patrick Brothers ? Heaven Is My Goal: Heaven Is My Goal; Let Me Walk in Your Footsteps; When I See Heaven; When He Leads Me Thru; Faithful Servant Welcome Home; The Days Are Swiftly Passing By; The Tears from Mama's Eyes; I'll Have a New Body Someday; Almost Home; What a Wonderful Day That Will Be; There Is a Reason; If It Be They Will; Won't You Sing Me a Song; A Visit from Heaven; Jesus Is My Saviour; My Love Has Gone to Heaven – 21-03-09 Patrick Bros.
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC614346064215) Life Is but a Moment: Upon My Name Just Call; How Were You Created; Two Common Thieves; Daddy's; Help Me Thru Life; Life Is but a Moment; His Precious Blood; I Woke Up With Jesus On My Mind; This First Day in Heaven; What Are the Soldiers Fighting For -  15-05-10
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC614346060934) I See God: God Is Alive; John; Thank Him Every Morning; In My Rear View Mirror; Talk to God in Prayer; I See God; The Farmer's Prayer; Dear Lord, Forgive My Whining; His Hand Is Guiding Me; I'm Looking to the Lighthouse; Safe in the Arms of Jesus; The Son of God – 07-06-10
Studio "B" Productions (614346065526) Just Us: Down On Bourbon Street; Sittin' Here a Dreamin'; The Only Goodyears; You Took My World With You; I'm Goin' Fishin'; Your Love Last Night; When Our Love Was New; Whats a Man to Do?; Learning to Live; My Irish Home – 01-02-11
Studio "B" Productions ?  (UPC614346068091) Fallen Heroes: Another Casulty of War;  Lets Pray for the Troops;  These Brave Men;  My Son Has a Name;  There's No Place Like America;  Thanks to the Veterans;  The American Flag;  They've Won There Greatest Reward;  Fallen Heroes;  The Soldier;  Remember;  We Honor the Soldiers of America;  He's Going to Irac;  Statue of Liberty - 11
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC614346051994) Sowing Gospel Seeds: Listen; He'll Go With Me; When I Awake in Heaven; God's Creation; Jesus Oh Jesus; Too Late to Pray; The Begger and the Church; Sowing Gospel Seeds; The Tree He Died Upon; Jesus My Lord; Trust Me; It Brings Me to My Knees; An American Hero – 21-05-12
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC812616017101) Train to Glory: The Gates of Pearl; At the Foot of Jesus; Lord, I Trust in You; Train to Glory; Remember the Reason; Close to You; God Is Throwing Out a Lifeline; Heaven Only Knows; Beautiful Scars; His Love; I Am the Only Way; Carrying the Cross – 18-06-12
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC029882560655) Keeping It Country: Marriage Go Round; My Best Friend Is Gone; Loving You; Back in Each Others Arms; Lily of the Alley; Together At Home; Goodbye to Hawaii; Let Me Be the One; I'll Take My Last Walk; Let Me Look in Your Eyes; Love Lived Inside Those Doors; Your Not Coming Home – 11-03-13
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC884501913409) I Will Sing the Praises of My Lord: I Will Sing the Praises of My Lord; My Heavenly Father; Watch and Pray Both Day and Night; Meekness and Majesty; The Way of the Master; Father's Table Grace; Trust in the Lord; Another Day; I Saw God's Love Today; I Long to Look Upon His Face; Lord Help Me Care – 10-05-13
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC614346068114) Christmas With the Patrick Brothers: Here Comes the Christmas Train; The King Is Coming; Christmas Shoppin' (Instrumental ); Lonly Christmas; Led By a Star; Christmas; The First Christmas Morn'; Christmas Morning ( Instrumental ); Christmas On Mackinaw Island; Upon the Christmas Sleigh; This Wasn't Just Another Night; The Christmas Ship; The Cowboy's Prayer – 16-07-13
The Patrick Brothers ? (UPC884501932141) A Song About Jesus:We're His Sheep; A Song About Jesus; What a Wonderful Saviour Is He; There Is Always Someone; You Were There All the Time; Forsaken and Alone; The Things He's Given Me; Where I Should Be; Down On My Knees; His Only Son; Lord, I Give My Heart to You; One Heartbeat Away – 10-08-13 Patrick Bros.
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC884501981378) Hittin' the Road: Since I've Been Gone; I Haven't Lost Your Memory; Heaven's Greatest Show; She'd Still Be Here; Oh How I Miss You; One More Try; The Love of Her Life; Wher Have My Little Babies Gone; George You Were the Best; My World Ended Today; Go to Sleep My Little Ones; Wayon's Guitar Pick – 12-09-13 Patrick Bros.
The Patrick BROS. ? (UPC888295024976) Hymns: Just a Closer Walk With Thee (feat. Mark Burman); Whispering Hope (feat. Mark Burman); Heaven Will Surly Be Worth It All (feat. Mark Burman); Near the Cross (feat. Chris Doran); Victory in Jesus (feat. Mark Burman); Amazing Grace (feat. Rick Patrick); Softly and Tenderly (feat. Mark Burman); From God Alone (feat. Mark Burman); Under His Wings (feat. Mark Burman); The Old Rugged Cross (feat. Mark Burman); In the Garden (feat. Stacy Blackburn); The Father's Will (feat. Mark Burman); Beyond the Sunset (feat. Rick Patrick) – 26-12-13 Patrick Bros.
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC888295063708) The Iron Cross: The Lights of Home; It Wasn't the Nails; It's All About the Love; He Loves Even Me; The Army of the Lord; My Hearts Desire, Lord; The Iron Cross; He Takes Care of Me; Unending Love; That Day At Calvary; Sing Unto Him a New Song; Why Was I Worthy – 08-03-14 Patrick Bros.
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC888295103282) The Best of the Patrick Brothers: Since You've Been Gone; Together At Home; George, You Were the Best; I'm Headin' Home; Your Love Last Night; Marrage - Go – Round; One More Try; Waylon's Guitar Pick; The First Rose; Daddy's; I Haven't Lost Your Memory; Life Is But a Moment; Great Lakes Graveyard; Darlin' What More Can I Do; I Owe, I Owe – 02-06-14
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC888295107549) The Best of the Patrick Brothers (Gospel): Listen; Down On My Knees; How Were You Created; I See God; Trust in the Lord; The Farmer's Prayer; Sowing Gospel Seeds; He'll Go With Me; I Thank Him Every Morning; Jesus My Lord; He Loves Even Me; In My Rear View Mirror; He Takes Care of Me; The Iron Cross; John; Life Is But a Moment – 03-06-14
The Patrick Brothers ? (UPC888295195980) A Storybook Christmas: There's No Angel On My Tree; The Star; The Happy Little Snowman; The First Christmas Morn'; Christmas Sleigh Ride (Instrumental); Lonely Christmas; Smokey Mountain Christmas; It Wasn't Just Another Night; Santa in a 35' Dodge; Don't Wish Me Season's Greetings; Christmas; Christmas Morning (Instrumental); Little Baby in the Hay; Led By a Star; The King Is Coming; Christmas Eve (Instrumental); Here Comes the Christmas Train; Another Silent Night; The Christmas Ship – 06-12-14
The Patrick Brothers ? (UPC888295243780) The Light of His Love: In the Book; Living Today for Tomorrow; Endless Happiness; The Light of His Love; Somewhere in the Great Beyond; Jesus Touched My Soul; I'll See Jesus; He Loves Me Still; He Took My Place At Calvary; I Will Praise His Name; Jesus Walked the Road Alone; My Gentle Shepard – 26-03-15
The Patrick Brothers ?  (UPC888295302586) The Book Behind the Story: Runnin' for the Finish Line; In Days Like These; Make a Joyful Noise; Help Me Help Somebody Today; The Book Behind the Story; They Crucified Jesus; I'll See Him Face to Face; Remember There's a Rainbow; Heaven's Avenue; She's Waiting for Me; Jesus Is the Light; I'll Be Waiting – 23-07-15
The Patrick Brothers ? (UPC888295367455) Songs of the Great Lakes II: Down At Scotty's; A Keeper He Will Always Be; Watching Ships Go By; His Spirit Walks the Floor; You Can Hear the Foghorn Blow; Memories of the Freighters; The Old Lighthouse Is Gone; Great Lakes Graveyard; The Keepers Are Gone; Traveling November; Let Me Be Your Anchor; The Christmas Ship; Traveling the Lakes; Closing Scotty's Down Today – 08-12-15
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC888295401647) The Greatest Miracle:Come into My Heart; Where Is Your Soul; Sweet Sweet Love; The Old Old Story; When I Kneel and Pray; I'm Free; This Is Home to Me; My Jesus Is King of Kings; I've Changed; The Voice of Jesus; America, You're Losing the Battle; The Greatest Miracle; Let Me Be Your Anchor; What a Friend (Bonus Track) [feat. Dusty Nall] – 19-02-16
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC888295453172) Brotherhood: Brotherhood; Fun While It Lasted; My Sweet Irish Eyes; You Turned and Walked Away; The Great Merle Haggard Is Gone; The Man I Used to Be; A Piecefull Place Upon the Hill; Your Memory; Now and Then; Sittin on the Front Porch; Back in My Arms; I See It in Your Eyes; My Dear Friend – 14-07-16
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC888295495172) The Blood of the Cross: America, the Time Has Come; A Great Day to Praise the Lord; Wonderful Day; I'm Gonna Live for Jesus; Praise Him (Instrumental); The Gift and the Giver; The Best Is yet to Come; Tomorrow May Not Come; Come Walk Along with Me; The Blood of the Cross; The Wonderful Love of Jesus; My Final Song – 22-09-16
The Patrick Brothers ? (UPC888295556637 True Riches:True Riches; I Never Knew You; God Created Everything; Walking the Road to Glory; Jesus,Jesus; I'm so Richly Blessed; Leave It to My Wonderful Lord; I'm Leaving It All Behind; Memories of Home; The Sun Is Always Shining; I Love You Lord; I'm Calling on You Lord; Oh, What a Mercyful Savior; Lift up the Cup – 01-03-17
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC888295573894) Dreaming of Ole Ireland: My Lucky Day; A Place Like Heaven; Shannon of Ole Ireland; Down at the Pub; Dreaming of Ole Ireland; My Sweet Irish Mother; My Irish Home; The Girl from Anthenry; The Blarney Stone; My Sweet Irish Eyes; Thats My Ireland; Final Thoughts – 04-04-17
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC888295597265) He Has Risen: Closer to Gloryland; He Has Risen; I'm Going to Heaven; I Want to Be Your Servant; Give the World a Smile; I'll Give You All My Heart; Father, It Is Done; Perfect Grace; I'm Calling Upon Your Name; The Lord Is the Strength of My Life; God's Amazing Grace; Sowing Gospel Seeds; One by One; He's Always in Control – 30-05-17
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC888295621779) A Reason To Sing: The Sunshine of His Love; Passin Thru; A Joyful Heart; Jesus Is There; Today Is the Day; I Talk to God; A Reason to Sing; Jesus Is Building Me a Mansion; Hes Knocking Gently Knocking; Forgiven; Streets of Glory; Always in His Care – 03-08-17
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC888295684026) Glorybound Train: The Lord Is Coming Back; His Hand Will Comfort You; The Sun's Gonna Shine; Jesus Is Whispering; This Is Not My World; His Love Brings Me to My Knees; Glorybound Train; The Sinners Prayer; Welcome Home My Jesus Will Say; It's Amazing What God Can Do; Place I Call Heaven; My Lord Is with Me; Jesus My Blessed Savior; So Many Miracles – 05-02-18
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC888295775557) Joy: Joy; Safely Home; It Is Done; A Hearts True Home; Keep Your Eyes on Jesus; Closer to Thee; I Dreamed of the Cross; Born to Die; Father Forgive Them; I Am Not Alone; The Light of the Lords Wonderful Love; I Love His Amazing Grace – 15-05-18
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC888295790192) Let's Sing Hallelujah: Let's Sing Hallelujah; I Remember Christmas; No Place in Bethleham; Santa in a 35' Dodge; Being Home for Christmas; Santa Fired Rudolph; Christmas Time Once More; Doin' the Snowman Shuffle; First Snowfall (Instrumental); No Room; Oh What a Christmas; Born to Die – 14-06-18
The Patrick Brothers ? (UPC888295660334) Our Country Roots: Where Did the Goodtimes Go; I'm Gonna Find Me Someone; Play Me Some Dixieland; I'm Kissing Your Picture; A Million Tears; Only in My Dreams; Those Days of Yesterday; A Steal of a Deal; The Great Dustbowl; The Delta Queen; I Just Can't Tell My Heart; So Many Miracles – 14-11-17
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC888295825368) The Old Steam Engine s Gone: This Is My Last Day; The Old Steam Engine's Gone; She's Not You; The Sky's of Montana; The Day I Said I Do; Two Little Hands; The Great Blue Yodeler; You Are My Song; I Don't Love Her Anymore; Where Were You; Your Pretty Brown Eyes; The Cowboy Life – 05-10-18
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC888295841436) Closer to Heaven: Closer to Heaven; Shine Your Light Upon My Face; I'm Listening; The Blood He Shed; I Thank Him for His Love; Where Would I Be; Climbing up to Glory; I'm Travelin' Thru This Sinful Land; High on His Love; He Always Shows the Way; I'll See Gloryland; Come and Follow Me – 20-11-18
Studio "B" Productions ? The Phantom Train: The Phantom Train; Beautiful Waltz; Bright Moon Above; What Happened to Her Heart; Back in Each Others Arms; The Deepening Snow; Where Did the Country Music Go; Hobo Joe; I Woke up from My Dreaming; The Lighthouse Light; The Outlaw; I Know Your at Home – 27-02-19
Studio "B" Productions ? (UPC888295878876) The Cross:  The Spirit of the Lord;  He Keeps Me Singing;  He's Waiting for You;  The Songs I Love to Sing;  His Beauty I Can See;  Let Me Tell You About Jesus;  The Cross;  This Is the Road;  Someday;  Moving Day;  The Road I'm Traveling On;  The Thunder Rolled;  I Call Him Jesus – 19
Studio "B" Productions ? Mama's Old Bible: Another Blessing; The Joy of Serving Jesus; Shine Your Light of Love; I Don't Need a GPS; Open up My Eyes; Homecoming Day Today; Even Before I Knew You; Mama's Old Bible; Never Alone; Satan's Evil Lies; I'll Be Gone; It's Not Just a Portrait; Lord You Know My Heart; Jesus Will Be the Light (Revisited) – 03-06-19
Studio "B" Productions ? Sacred Memories: When I Talk to Jesus; When I Need a Friend; When I'm on the Mountain; Please Remember Me; Don't Let Your Footsteps Wonder; I'll Cast My Anchor in Heaven; Sacred Memories; Jesus Was There All Along; The Way Jesus Loves Me; Face to Face with Jesus; It's Never to Late; I'm Homeless Here Below; This Is My Creation; Jesus Is Walking with Me – 14-08-19
Studio "B" Productions ? Quiet Moments with God: Praise Him (Instrumental); Quiet Moments with God; The Blood of the Cross; Jesus My Lord; Remember the Reason; The Light of His Love; He Loves Me Still; Carrying the Cross; It's All About the Love; My Hearts Desire Lord; Shine Your Light Upon My Face; Son of Man; Let Me Help Somebody Today; They Crucified My Jesus; Lord Help Me Care; Jesus Oh Jesus; Seek Ye the Lord – 10-10-19
Studio "B" Productions ? Seasons: Living for Tomorrow; My Name Was Written on the Cross; Be Thou with Me; The Day I Leave This Old World; My Friend, Where Were You; A Place on a Hilltop; Shout Joyfully to the Lord; Seasons; Jesus Is the Light Eternally; Before You Come Again; Let Your Love Overflow; More Like You – 03-01-20
Studio "B" Productions ? The Old Texaco Station: A Storm Cloud of Love; Those Days Are Gone Forever; Dullas to Dallas; Grandma's Hangin' out at the Cracker Barrel; All I Have Is a Picture; Another Lonly Night; The Trail at Sunset; The Old Texaco Station; It's Friday Night; Make America Great Again; Ridin' the Delta Queen; He Went Home Today – 06-02-20
Studio “B” Production ? What a Morning It Must Have Been: Hallelujah to Jesus; The Road to Home; What a Morning It Must Have Been; Mornings with Jesus; I'm Asking You Please; It's Written in My Heart; This Bible; The Old World Is Gone; I Know That Jesus Loves Me; We Must Love One Another; There Will Be Singing in My Soul; Mornings with Jesus (Revisited) – 17-04-20
Studio "B" Productions ? The Road That Leads Home: He'll Protect My Soul; My Troubled Soul; Because He Loves Us So; Pray to Jesus; Heaven Is My Final Goal; Healing Words; Lord, Keep Your Hands on Me; I'm No Longer a Stranger; The Road That Leads Home; I'm Going Home (Instrumental); Before They Call; Jesus Knows All About It – 12-06-20
Studio “B” Production ? Finely Tuned: Darlin' What More Can I Do; I'm Headin' Home; If It Wasn't for Her Memory; Where Have You Gone, My Love; Feels so Good; She Still Loves Him; When Her Memory Comes Around; Obama, Where's My Bailout; The First Rose; Gone and Left Me Blues; I Owe, I Owe,; I Promise My Love – 10-07-20
Studio "B" Productions ? We're Gonna Keep Singin': Let's Pray For America, While We Still Can; I Can Call Heaven My Home; We Need More of God; Take Your Fears to God; Jesus Said He'd Be Returning; What's Happening Today; Keep Your Eyes on Jesus (He'll Keep His Hands on You); We're Not Alone; Jesus Is the Only Way; A Heart of Understanding; We're Gonna Keep Singin'; No Love Could Compare; Give It All to Jesus; The Grace of Jesus – 28-08-20
Studio “B” Production ? Ridin’ The Rails:  Ridin' the Rails W / Intro;  The Phantom Train;  I Hear the Whistle Blow;  Hobo Joe;  Big River Train; The Old Steam Engine's Gone;  Train to Glory;  Here Comes the Christmas Train;  Big Railroad Man;  The Train Don't Stop Here Anymore;  Those Days Are Gone Forever;  The Hobo;  Where Did the Breakmen Go;  Glorybound Train; Ridin the Rails W / Outro – 09-20
Studio “B” Production ? The Blessings He Gives Me: Praise the Name of Jesus; Rejoicing There Will Be; Just a Prayer Away;  The Mighty Love of Jesus; Lord Show Me the Way; Living by the Word of Jesus; The Love of Jesus; The Blessings He Gives Me; Listen to His Word; I Have a Friend; He's Calling for You; Ready to Move; No One I Need but Jesus; Welcome Home – 16-11-20
Studio “B” Production ? Memories: Memories; The Best Days of Our Lives; The Old Texaco Station; I Can't Go Back; The Old Family Farm House; Inside; An Old Memory from Long Ago; Where Have All the Breakmen Gone; The Statue of Liberty; The Sago Mine Tragity; Since She Went Away; I Hear the Whistle Blow; Memories of Home; Memories (Revisited) – 05-01-21
Studio “B” Production ? God Is Calling: The Time Is Drawing Nigh;  Lord, Please Show Me the Way; Jesus Took My Place; God Is Calling (His Servants to Pray);  I’m on My Way;  Come Unto Me;  The Light of Jesus;  This World Has Lost It’s Way;  Return to Me;  I’ve Got Him in My Heart;  Jesus Way Always There for Me;  My Life I Give to You;  What You Can Do;  We’ll Meet Again – 22-03-21
Studio “B” Production ? Storms In The Horizon: Intro; America, The Time Has Come; The American Flag; We Need More of God; The Statue of Liberty; Let's Pray for America (While We Still Can); This Is Not My World; The Iron Cross; The Lord Is Coming Back; God Bless America Again; Tears in Her Eyes; America, Your Losing the Battle; There's No Place Like America; Storms on the Horizon; Jesus Said He'd Be Returning – 07-06-21
Studio “B” Production ? Jesus Is Our Shepard: What A Morning; Going Home To Glory; Let Him In Your Heart Today; Bring It All To God In Prayer; You Took My Sins Away; Sing And Be Joyful; A Light Shining In The Dustance; There’s Joy In heaven; On My Knees I Pray; Because He Died For Me; Remember I’m Praying For You; He’ll Always Bring You Peace; Yesterday Today And Forever; Jesus Is Our Shepard - 21-06-21
Studio “B” Production ? Forever Friends: Marriage-Go-Round; You're Not Coming Home; The Casualities of a Broken Heart; Together at Home; Forever Friends; Where Have My Little Babies Gone; The Love of Her Life; My Best Friend Is Gone; Jesus, Tell Her I Love Her; When Her Memory Comes Around; Go to Sleep My Little Ones; Oh, How I Miss You; I Haven't Lost Your Memory; She'd Still Be Here - 12-07-21
Studio “B” Production ? You Don't Have to Go to Heaven but You Can't Stay Here: Jesus Is the Master of My Life; Theres a Place; Strength from Above; You Don't Have to Go to Heaven / But You Can't Stay Here; A Cross on the Hill; In the Shadow of the Cross; Listen to Your Heart; Let God Have His Way; This Place Called Gloryland; He'll Be There; There's so Many Choices; I'll Not Need a Plane; Have You Talked to Jesus Today; His Nailed Scared Hands  - 20-08-21
Studio “B” Production ? Only One Reason: Traveling the Road to Heaven; Ghose Good Old Gospel Songs; Praises of Love; I Call Him Jesus; Only One Reason; The Arms of His Love; I've Got Jesus in My Heart; Speak Lord I'm Listening; I'm Gonna Walk with Jesus; What Are the Soldier's Fighting For; Look Unto Jesus; He's Always There; It Won't Be Long; Open the Door of Your Heart - 06-12-21
Studio “B” Production ? Climbing Higher: Climbing Higher;  He Opened Heavens Door;  The End of the Way;  Mama's Old Rocking Chair;  Won't It Be Wonderful;  This Holy Place;  I'm Gonna Praise His Name;  My Lord of Calvary; The Road That Leads to Glory;  Jesus Can Do Anything;  I Want to Do Your Will;  The Footsteps of Jesus;  For All That He Has Done;  I Get Down on My Knees – 01-02-22
Studio “B” Production ? More Quiet Moments With Jesus:  Quiet Moments with God;  Moments of Meditation;  The Greatest Miracle;  Praises of Love;  Close to You;  He's Always There;  You Took My Sins Away;  I Talk to God;  Only One Reason;  He's Calling for You;  He'll Go with Me;  Healing Words;  My Life I Give to You;  This Bible;  Mornings with Jesus;  Why Was I Worthy;  Are All the Children In – 08-03-22 (sampler)
Studio “B” Production ? Home for the Holidays:  Shoppin' for a Christmas Tree;  One Night in Bethlehem;  The Christmas Play;  Doin' the Snowman Shuffle;  Blue Snowflakes;  The Last Christmas Tree;  Home for the Holidays;  The First Christmas Morn';  Upon the Christmas Sleigh;  Christmas Long Ago;  The King Is Coming;  The Newborn King;  The Happy Little Snowman;  It's Almost Christmas Day;  This Year There's No Snow;  The Christmas Ship;  Still Believe in Christmas – 09-05-22
Studio "B" Productions ? It's a Wonderful Life:  It's a Wonderful Life;  Your Wonderful Love;  When I Fly Away;  The Time of His Returning;  I Have a Home;  Moment by Moment;  Happiness in My Soul;  It's in the Bible;  I'll See You Again;  The Sawdust Trail;  The Love of My Jesus; . The Ways of the Lord;  Please Don't Say I'm Gone;  The Old Country Church – 24-05-22
Studio "B" Productions ? Great Lakes III: Stories and Songs of the Great Lakes:  Great Lakes Intro;  Great Lakes Freighters (With Intro);  The Light of the Lighthouse Light (With Intro);  Gales of November (With Intro);  Through the Night (With Intro);  The Ghostly Light Still Shines (With Intro);  The Eastland Disaster (With Intro);  Let the Lower Lights Be Burning (With Intro);  The Wife of the Keeper (With Intro);  His Spirit Walks the Floor (With Intro);  Where Has the Keepers Gone (With Intro);  Memories of the Freighters (With Intro);  Great Lakes Graveyard (With Intro);  Down at Scotty's (With Intro);  Their Closing Scotty's Down (With Intro);  Scotty's Is Reopening – 14-06-22
Studio "B" Productions ? Echo's from the Past:  Echo's from the Past;  Life's Railway to Heaven;  Mary of the Wild Moor;  Sweetheart You Done Me Wrong;  The Angels Rejoiced Last Night;  Behind These Prison Walls of Love;  Mommy, Will My Doggie Understand;  Lamp Lighting Time in the Valley;  Glory to the Lanb;  Legend of the Steeple;  The Covered Bridge by the Mill;  Where Our Darlin' Sleeps Tonight;  Tying the Leaves;  The Lightning Express – 23-08-22
Studio "B" Productions ? The Latest News:  The Latest News;  Tears Are Falling;  You Must Wait Upon the Lord;  I Need Thee Everyday;  My Treasure;  My Lord Will Always Show the Way;  Come into My Life;  A Couple More Days;  When Jesus Comes Again;  There's No Turning Back; . Jesus Won the Victory;  Lord Live in My Heart;  A Truer Friend;  Heaven Is My Beautiful – 17-10-22

Notebuster Publ. ? Quiet Moments with God, vol.  3: Quiet Moments with God;  The Love of My Jesus;  I'm Calling on You Lord;  What a Wonderful Saviour Is He;  Lord You Know My Heart;  Jesus, Jesus;  Lift up the Cup;  Trust Me;  You Took My Sins Away;  My Lord of Calvary;  In Days Like These;  The Joy of Serving Jesus;  That Day at Calvary;  A Heart of Understanding;  Even Before I Knew You – 25-11-22
Notebuster Publ . ? More Echo's from the Past: When I Stop Dreaming;  A Million Years in Glory;  I'm Gonna Sing Sing Sing;  A Violet and a Rose;  Singing Waterfall;  Heaven;  Love Letters;  Precious Jewel;  Wings of a Dove;  Nellie Moved to Town;  Where the Roses Never Fade;  Wedding Bells;  The Family Who Prays;  Before the Roses Bloom Again;  Put My Little Shoes Away;  Snow in His Hair;  Your Running Wild;  What About You – 06-12-22
Notebuster Publ ? Old Friends:  God's Got a Greater Plan;  Where Could I Go; Soft and Low;  One Day at a Time;  Thank You for Calvary;  Don't Walk Away;  Jesus Put a Song in My Heart;  I've Got a Mansion;  Today, Tomorrow and Forever;  Ask Jesus in Your Life;  I Know a Man Who Can;  When Heaven Is My Home;  This World Is Not My Home;  Heaven's Jubilee – 27-12-22 with Carol Jones
Notebuster Publ ? Come Walk with Me:  Come Walk with Me;  The Heart of Jesus;  Where Would I Be Without Jesus;  The Land of Endless Joy;  You'll Never Shed a Tear;  The Lord Is on His Way;  What Are You Waiting For;  When Jesus Says Welcome Home;  His Light Is Shining on Me;  What My Saviour Can Do;  I Will Praise My Jesus;  Tears Are Gone Forever;  Just Inside the Door;  My Prayer – 14-03-23
Notebuster Publ ? Two Roads:  Happy Day in Glory;  Two Roads;  The Love Jesus Has for Us Is True;  A Few Days More;  I Know Jesus Will Always Be There;  The Dream I Had;  The Lord Called Him Home;  He's Coming Back for Me;  A Crown of Thornes;  The Love Jesus Has;  A Gift from God;  Jesus, Show Me the Way;  In the Shadow;  Those Old Gospel Songs – 29-05-23
Notebuster Publ ? Quiet Moments with God 4:  Quiet Moments with God;  Have You Talked to Jesus Today;  Meekness and Majesty;  His Love;  Moment by Moment;  He Opened Heaven's Door;  I Need Thee Everyday;  A Truer Friend;  His Hand Will Comfort Me;  Strength from Above;  The Ways of My Lord;  Lord Show Me the Way;  My Treasure; Where Would I Be Without Jesus;  Shine Your Light Upon My Face – 05-06-23
Notebusters Publishing ? 417 Broadway: 417 Broadway;  Golden Guitar;  Dusty Remembered;  The Great Blue Yodeler;  Where Did Country Music Go;  Heaven's Greatest Show;  Hank Williams Guitar;  An Opry Show in Heaven;  George, You Were the Best;  Merle Haggard Is Gone;  The Greatest Dream;  Waylons Guitar Pick;  Hillbilly Heaven Revisited;  When Country Was Country – 19-06-23
Notebusters Publishing ? Jesus Is All That Matters: The Gospel Train Is Coming;  Jesus Is All That Maters;  Windows of Heaven;  The Joy of the Lord;  My Mansion Waits;  It Is True;  My Vacation;  In Jerusalem;  Jesus Was There for Me;  Streets of Gold;  Keep Your Eyes on Things Above;  The Road to Gloryland;  The Lord Prophesized;  Today I'm One Step Closer – 27-07-23
Notebusters Publishing ? God Is Bigger:  God Is Bigger;  God's Home of Piece and Love;  Your First Day in Heaven;  Someday the Clouds Will Roll Away;  Jesus Had a Destiny;  Oh His Wonderful Love;  The Years in Between;  His Fathers Will;  The Day Is Coming;  The Family Reunion;  Jesus Hold My Hand from Day to Day;  A Million Years;  Jesus Knows;  Thunder Is Rumblin' – 14-09-23
Notebusters Publishing ? Gospel Hour: Let Your Light Shine on Me;  Jesus Watches over Me;  My Home Away from Home; Follow the Footsteps of Jesus;  I Dreamed of Heaven;  Jesus Is My One True Friend;  Heaven, Beautiful Heaven;  God Will Never Give up on You;  A Cabin Will Do;  Make Time for Jesus;  The Day I See Jesus;  My Father in Heaven;  The Throne of God;  So Much Mercy – 17-11-23
Notebusters Publishing ? Some Old... Some New ...:  She's Leavin';  If Only for One Day;  If You Could See You;  The Skys Are Dark and Dreary;  She Still Loves Him;  I'll Always Love You;  Woman;  N Your Heart;  It's Midnight;  No Time;  Goodbye; . S the Judge;  I'll Take My Last Walk;  Learning to Live;  A Heart – 27-12-23


SOME OLDER ALBUMS (DETAILS UNKNOWN)
CENTRAL 80111 HE IS RISEN  - 80 (MX: 800916A/B)


No comments:

Post a Comment